PDA

View Full Version : Which Exhaust?

04-23-2002, 06:11 AM
Which Exhaust is best all around in your opinion for a 400??

Yoshimura Off Road, White Brothers E-Series,

hetrick425ex
04-23-2002, 06:37 AM
well i am not just trying to sell stuff but when i bought my 400 it had a WB slipon on it and it was decent but i needed more.. i sold it and bought a hetrick pipe... hwoa i reallllly love the power and sound it sounds like a yz426f! i really like when people come over and are like wow who makes that pipe and i tell them hetricks and they are like whats their number haha we are selling alot of these around here, actully at the race sunday all the beefed up 400's and the blasters had our pipes, it was pretty cool...
later guys
just my opinion! your choice... out of the 2 you said i would go with the yoshi!

Racing Rice
04-23-2002, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by hetrick425ex
well i am not just trying to sell stuff but when i bought my 400 it had a WB slipon on it and it was decent but i needed more.. i sold it and bought a hetrick pipe... hwoa i reallllly love the power and sound it sounds like a yz426f! i really like when people come over and are like wow who makes that pipe and i tell them hetricks and they are like whats their number haha we are selling alot of these around here, actully at the race sunday all the beefed up 400's and the blasters had our pipes, it was pretty cool...
later guys
just my opinion! your choice... out of the 2 you said i would go with the yoshi!

sounds cool.. do you have any sound clips for the Hetrick?

hetrick425ex
04-23-2002, 05:03 PM
nope not yet.. im still tryin to figure out how to get my quad into my room to record it haahaha
ill see what i can do
later

joe250
04-23-2002, 07:14 PM
The big gun is supposed to be one of the best pipes for the 400. i know it helps out my 250.

eldoexrider01
05-02-2002, 08:36 PM
i was considering gettin the yoshi complete. how much louder is the hendrics pipe or the big gun over the yoshi for the 400EX

VegasEx'r
05-02-2002, 08:48 PM
The Big Gun w/ Race core is fairly loud. I have never measured the DB's, but I wouldn't be suprised if it was in the 100-103 range. It does sound pretty mean, though, & I have been very happy with its' performance.

Maryland 400EX
05-03-2002, 10:00 AM
Stock. It's cheaper, quieter and makes the same power as aftermarket.

whiteknuckle
05-03-2002, 10:28 PM
well i would seriously look into the white brothers pro meg exhaust! its harder to find in the mags my local dealer looked it up for me the slip on msrp is 269.00 its is supposed to be freakin awesome on the 400 the power gains r through the roof i hear from a guy who had an e-series then went with the pro meg he said it was like night and day and the e-series is supposed to be no slouch! i havnt got mine yet its on order but it would be a good choice i bet! anyone out there have this pipe on? let us know