12-20-2004, 04:40 PM
Torn ligament in ankle, gets surgery tomorrow:(

Philly cursed again:mad:

Mxjunkie
12-20-2004, 04:43 PM
ugh we were close, if this ends it boy is my area/philly gonna be pissed lol

JRDrider22
12-20-2004, 04:44 PM
its up setting for sho. im not saying anything. i think they will make it to the NFC Championship and then we;ll see

Blasta400ex
12-20-2004, 04:44 PM
yeah i saw that but hey i still think philly has the baility to make it to the superbowl with out him and if the do he will be abck by then so.....o well GO PACKERS>>AHAH

Hammer trx450r
12-20-2004, 04:45 PM
im soooooo pissssssedddddddddddddd

JRDrider22
12-20-2004, 04:46 PM
its gonna be close

Blasta400ex
12-20-2004, 04:47 PM
yeah its def gonna be close but the eagkes did good last year without him so they should be fine..

kickin kfx 400
12-20-2004, 06:29 PM
IM SOOOO PISSED. Me and my dad have season tickets, we were at all the past championship games at home and we finally thought we were gonna go all the way. But now T.O. is out this sucks.

Dumontexrider
12-20-2004, 06:37 PM
That dumbass shouldnt have been traded. him and garcia made a good duo like steve young and jerry rice.

flat_track400ex
12-20-2004, 07:26 PM
all i have to say is that ill admit it that i'm the biggest cowbosy fan even though they suck really bad but i love it that they took him out for the season!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

throwinitup
12-20-2004, 07:30 PM
screw TO he was sweet till this year, alls he cares about is himself and his money...his ego is way bigger than his ability

if you want to see skills check out the chargers....they know how to come together as a team and do some great things out on the football field

BuB400
12-20-2004, 07:37 PM
I heard Robbie Knievals next jump was going to be over TO's ego.

throwinitup
12-20-2004, 07:55 PM
HAHAHA GOOD ONE MAN

clover
12-20-2004, 08:42 PM
Roy Williams took his ***** out.I can't stand the eagles there always beating the cowboys.

Watch out for the falcons.

JD400exrider
12-20-2004, 11:11 PM
I hope the eagles go all the way this year.

WITHOUT T.O.

Then maybe just maybe T.O. won't think he is the better than the game itself . Quite frankly I can't stand the Ego.

kwatts400
12-21-2004, 02:13 AM
With the nfc the way it is, I think the Eagles can still make it to the Super Bowl. I just don't think that we can win it all this year. Hopefully I am wrong! Maybe Freddie will finally stand up and act like a #1 pick.

12-21-2004, 06:02 AM
TO does have a big ego, but thats because he is the man!! Every good football player has an ego, I mean come on your the man in High School, then you go to college and your the man again. And Finally you get to the pros and the world is handed to you. How would you react??

TO does talk smack, but he backs it up. He is hands down the best reciever in the NFL. The players that complain about him should spend less time *****ing and more time trying to keep him out of the end-zone. I'm not an eagles fan but I am a TO fan, he's bad!

How bout them FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

kwatts400
12-21-2004, 06:05 AM
nice win last night.

12-21-2004, 06:07 AM
oh, and the eagles rather have lost TO than McNabb. They still have a good chance. I think peolpe are not noticing there unsung hero, Westbrook. He is also key in there offensive scheme. Pinkston better step-up.

HtFoxChick
12-21-2004, 06:27 AM
Hammer...you have my condolenses! :rolleyes: GO VIKINGS!! The Pack is goin down!!!! IF we lose to the Pack again, Xmas Eve..................screw the Vikes and GO EAGLES!!!!!:D

Tommy 17
12-21-2004, 08:23 AM
sry but noones stoppin the bus this year...:devil:

12-21-2004, 08:56 AM
Pittsburgh is on fire! Man you guys won the once in a life time lottery with Rothlisberger. Lucky MoFos!!

Tommy 17
12-21-2004, 09:30 AM
yeah i think we got lucky theres only one problem...

i can't go to a bar anymore and order a freakin hamburger:grr: it has to be a rothelisburger:huh :p

i will say one thing theres a bar in altoona that i use to eat at that has them... it was like a hamburger with french fries and all this other stuff on it... it cost like 5$ and MAN! WAS IT GOOD!!!!!:macho

bansheeguy77
12-21-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Dumontexrider
That dumbass shouldnt have been traded. him and garcia made a good duo like steve young and jerry rice.

haha thats what i like to hear. 9ers all the way :D although we suck this year so im more rooting for my #2 and 3 teams. eagles and ravens. t.o is a very good player and i love watching him. the only thing i didnt like that he said was "if i could be making the same $$ playing basketball i'd be doing that". dunno if his hearts in the game but i still like him. the eagles should make it to the superbowl because there is nobody who should be able to stop them. the falcons aint chit. donovans playing better than ever, and westbrook is one hell of a player. doubt they will beat the colts in the superbowl but ya never know.

bansheeguy77
12-21-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
yeah i think we got lucky theres only one problem...

i can't go to a bar anymore and order a freakin hamburger:grr: it has to be a rothelisburger:huh :p

i will say one thing theres a bar in altoona that i use to eat at that has them... it was like a hamburger with french fries and all this other stuff on it... it cost like 5$ and MAN! WAS IT GOOD!!!!!:macho

you sick pervert. you enjoy eating big ben, he makes your mouth water eh?
where i work, out of 400 employees, 390 beat off to the steelers. so im about as anti steelers as they get right now. we are 2 hrs from phili and baltimore, 2 and a half from nyc...5 from pittsburgh yet they have such a huge fan base here?
they will lose to either the ravens or bills. their past 3 games have been decided in the final minutes by 3 points....and they were all bad teams. they wont go to the superbowl ben will choke or "have a bad game". either way dont get ur hopes up tommy boy.

Tommy 17
12-21-2004, 11:49 AM
i think they'll loose to the ravens then shape up and go all the way...

MOFO
12-21-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by JD400exrider

Then maybe just maybe T.O. won't think he is the better than the game itself . Quite frankly I can't stand the Ego.

which is why I was so happy to see the Steelers beat up on them and not allow 1 single TD....and watching Ward make fun of TO in the endzone.

Steelers all the way this year!!!! :D

MOFO
12-21-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i think they'll loose to the ravens then shape up and go all the way...

no way, we owe them a good *** whoppin... plus if they win this week, that locks in home field. That will give them an extra week of rest because the buffalo game wont mean anything. If they loose against the Ravens, they will need to win at buffalo which will take away the extra week of rest.

If they win, I really hope Bill will put in 2nd and 3rd string for the last game of the season.