PDA

View Full Version : Silencer Tip

priebo15
12-19-2004, 08:19 PM
anyone have that billet silencer end cap thats always on ebay motors?? i thought about gettin it, just for a little dress up doodad

throwinitup
12-19-2004, 08:51 PM
dude, alls it is is the stock cap with the S.A. cut out and a lil diff. look... if you want it bad enough, cut out your S.A., and buy some mothers alum polish and have at it...its the same damn thing..dont waste $40 on that peice of crap....

$40 on ebay will get you alot better things...like how i spent $41 w/shipping included on my nerfs... :rolleyes:

or save up and buy a BIG GUN :blah:

hondarider2006
12-19-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by throwinitup
dude, alls it is is the stock cap with the S.A. cut out and a lil diff. look... if you want it bad enough, cut out your S.A., and buy some mothers alum polish and have at it...its the same damn thing..dont waste $40 on that peice of crap....

$40 on ebay will get you alot better things...like how i spent $41 w/shipping included on my nerfs... :rolleyes:

or save up and buy a BIG GUN :blah:

I don't know whats with you and big gun....but your right about the end cap. Just another piece of crap people believe will give them power. Save the $40 and buy somthing else.

throwinitup
12-20-2004, 05:21 AM
i like my big gun :D lol

yeah theres more pipes out there...hmf, gthunder, sparks, TC, WB R4, dot dot dot..ive heard all of them and theyres somethin about BG i like...

tp300ex
12-20-2004, 09:34 AM
yea i wish u would stfu :mad: about u big gun is not the best pipe out ther they have pipes 5 times as good

hondarider2006
12-20-2004, 12:30 PM
i like my big gun :D lol

yeah theres more pipes out there...hmf, gthunder, sparks, TC, WB R4, dot dot dot..ive heard all of them and theyres somethin about BG i like...

um dude, its not all about sound:ermm: I believe power is the key to what people are looking for. Yes sound is very nice, but Big Gun is not the top dog:o

initall
12-20-2004, 12:53 PM
I like my Big gun pipe to.

Also people get mad about the stupidest things.

example
tp300ex yea i wish u would stfu about u big gun is not the best pipe out ther they have pipes 5 times as good

um dude, its not all about sound I believe power is the key to what people are looking for. Yes sound is very nice, but Big Gun is not the top dog

Pretty tough statements on the Internet

TP300EX i bet you wouldn't say that to THROWNITUP's face. Your pretty tough direspecting people on the internet. What are you 4 foot nothing 100 pounds soaking wet.

He said he liked big gun, there is nothing wrong with that. SO WHY DON"T YOU STFU

throwinitup
12-20-2004, 12:54 PM
initall, thanks...you said it all brother...lol you da man :macho so TP, how big a boy are you? must be a big vin diesel d*ck to talk smack over the net...

oooh boy your bday is February 18, 1989 lets see that makes you like 15... i know im bigger than you, so, you stfu, BIATCH :D

ever heard offspring - keep em seperated??

"your under 18 you wont be doin any time...heyyyyyyyyy ayyyyy come out and play!"

priebo15
12-20-2004, 03:31 PM
initall, thanks...you said it all brother...lol you da man :macho so TP, how big a boy are you? must be a big vin diesel d*ck to talk smack over the net...

oooh boy your bday is February 18, 1989 lets see that makes you like 15... i know im bigger than you, so, you stfu, BIATCH :D

ever heard offspring - keep em seperated??

"your under 18 you wont be doin any time...heyyyyyyyyy ayyyyy come out and play!"

WHOA lol, my nickname is tp because its my initials, i thought u were talkin to me for a sec, i was like wtf!! but then i saw the tp300ex guy

priebo15
12-20-2004, 03:35 PM
and about the tip, yeah it is kinda stupid and wouldnt add any power, but thats not the point i was thinking about getting it for some dress-up, and somebody mentioned the alum polish...never thought about that hmm.....

about the big gun, i'd get hmf before anything :D

throwinitup
12-20-2004, 05:22 PM
yeah i was gonna get a hmf full but i came across a big gun full for $175 :cool: