PDA

View Full Version : snow in louisiana

EXRIDER400KFX
12-19-2004, 06:34 PM
down here in baton rouge it's suppose to snow on christmas eve! that's like a miracle down here. it only snows once about every 3 or 4 years, if that. especially since it's on christmas eve. i can't wait to go tear up some snow on my kfx with my cousin on his brand new 05 ex. just thought i'd let yall know.have fun ridin in the snow. well merry christmas and happy holidays.:blah: ;)

JUSTINcredible
12-19-2004, 06:44 PM
thats crazy considering it hasnt even snowed here in minnesota!

tp300ex
12-19-2004, 06:59 PM
if it snows down here in baton rouge ill be the happest boy:devil:

I-7
12-19-2004, 07:01 PM
Don't mean to ruin your good moment but you can't really be sure if your going to get snow until like a day before its supposed to happen :( . 3 days ago they said we were supposed to get 16 inches of snow today.. but we got just a light covering (maybe 1 cm)... But I hope your wish for snow comes true :)

EXRIDER400KFX
12-19-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Don't mean to ruin your good moment but you can't really be sure if your going to get snow until like a day before its supposed to happen :( . 3 days ago they said we were supposed to get 16 inches of snow today.. but we got just a light covering (maybe 1 cm)... But I hope your wish for snow comes true :)

i know. i'm just crossing my fingers that it does come. i have never seen snow before. last year it snowed here and i was in another city watchin a damn football game that i didn't even want to go to.

Mofo Racing
12-19-2004, 07:40 PM
I cant remember the last time it snowed up here in alexandria. I cant go riding in it anyway being that I locked up my transmission at the LA Dunes last saturday

EXRIDER400KFX
12-19-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Mofo Racing
I cant remember the last time it snowed up here in alexandria. I cant go riding in it anyway being that I locked up my transmission at the LA Dunes last saturday

damn man. you actaully live very close to me. i visit the dunes a couple times every year. we need to get together and ride sometime! even though ur like ten years older then me lol. but we need to go ride at the dunes next summer when i get my license. if your still on here next summer, ill drop you a pm and we can hook up and ride. btw how far away do you live from the dunes?

Mofo Racing
12-20-2004, 08:25 AM
I actually live in a little town called Gardener so that make me about 10 minutes away from the dunes.

drop me a pm next time you come down to ride but like I said it will be a while. I was out there last weekend and I blew my tranny up.:(

EXRIDER400KFX
12-20-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Mofo Racing
I actually live in a little town called Gardener so that make me about 10 minutes away from the dunes.

drop me a pm next time you come down to ride but like I said it will be a while. I was out there last weekend and I blew my tranny up.:(

man that sucks. but i'm sure you'll have it fixed by next summer when i get my license. i wish i lived that close to the dunes. gotta drive about an hour and half to get down there. ill drop you a pm next time i go.

12-20-2004, 07:19 PM
alot of tv stations will predict snow & sheot just to get more viewers and stuff....good luck though