PDA

View Full Version : What should i do????

hondaman09
12-19-2004, 04:08 PM
ok...i have a stock 300ex,and i have to go get my cobra pipe monday,and i have drag handlebars coming in tuesday,i have $125 to put in it,wht should i do?

250xridamatt
12-19-2004, 04:17 PM
A little ore you could get some new nerf bars. I love mine and would never get rid of them. Great investment. My ankles would have been gone many times.

theTman
12-19-2004, 04:18 PM
good luck with the cobra:o shoulda got a HMF

brian-250
12-19-2004, 04:19 PM
replace that flucking pipe!

bansheeguy77
12-19-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt
A little ore you could get some new nerf bars. I love mine and would never get rid of them. Great investment. My ankles would have been gone many times. '

yeah nerfs are great, cant go wrong with them.

how come you all love hmf so much? do all of you have them that recommend them? just because pappy or bill ballance uses them does not make them the all time best pipe. now in no way am i saying cobra will give you the best gains, because it wont. but me PERSONALLY liked the sound of a cobra when i had one on a warrior. doesnt give you the traditional 4 stroke sound where all pipes sound the same, it actually sounds somewhat different. so let the boy enjoy what he got.

hondarider2006
12-19-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
'

yeah nerfs are great, cant go wrong with them.

how come you all love hmf so much? do all of you have them that recommend them? just because pappy or bill ballance uses them does not make them the all time best pipe. now in no way am i saying cobra will give you the best gains, because it wont. but me PERSONALLY liked the sound of a cobra when i had one on a warrior. doesnt give you the traditional 4 stroke sound where all pipes sound the same, it actually sounds somewhat different. so let the boy enjoy what he got.

I had an HMF pipe, sold it to a friend that needed a new pipe and I purchased a TC shorty. The HMF was a great pipe, and the quality was awsome, I just wanted something louder, and somthing that not so many people had up here. Cobra might sound great, but the power isn't there. Friend of mine ran a DG & cobra on his 300ex and they didn't do much for power, only noise. I would stay away from them, and go with the HMF;)

TheFontMaster
12-19-2004, 05:24 PM
Get nerfs. They have saved my leg from getting literaly crushed by a tree when I slid into it. Nerfs are goin on every quad I get from now on, and I sugest everyone else do the same.

TGW_400ex
12-19-2004, 07:05 PM
I remember this pipe comparison some posted on he

DG - Tin Can
Cobra - Tin Can with a hole in it
;)

Pvt. Maggot
12-19-2004, 07:19 PM
I got some AC's brand new shipped to you for 125 :)

hondaman09
12-19-2004, 09:20 PM
i have nerfs,i have bumper,i need enine work,and im gettin set up for drag,and im gettin the cobra for $50,so im jumpin on it.i was thinkin about takin off the nerfs and sellin them.i was thinkin of gettin a bore.