PDA

View Full Version : Monroe Flattrack Results!!!

dirtmomma
12-19-2004, 02:52 PM
Ok well just woke up from a night of racing!! I will have to say my lil man did AWESOME again He got 2nd in his heat & in the main he was in 2nd but the last lap he did an awesome pass on the inside of 1st to take 1st place WHOOHOO that is the 4th race in a row They also had a little contest for decorated quads(Christmas) & we all had our quads in it, well Trevor got 2nd place(2 free movie tickets & a T-shirt) DJ got 3rd(free sub sandwhich/T shirt) & I got 3rd(sandwhich/Tshirt) best placing I had ALL night so that was fun Santa also came out to so the kids liked that!!
Now for the racing.........................well DJ went out in the 250-350 class & did GREAT HE BEAT #9(a PUMPED up 330) WHOOHOOO she couldn't catch him it was great!! I do believe he took 1st in the heat & A main he had her wound up!!
On the fofiddy he got 3rd in his heat, 1st B main, & 5th A main oh well he rode it good, had trouble w/ the tire pressure.....................it helps when you have A TIRE PRESSURE GAUGE :rolleyes: anyway he started in the back row in the A main & just couldnt' get it too hook up but we are going to try a different setup next time we will take the inside spacers off & GET A TIRE GUAGE!!! This is what he biggest competitor is running & he also turned his inside rim around to get more rubber on the ground so we'll see. BUT they had the points up last night & check this out....................................he's in 2nd on the 450 & 4th on the 300 so last night should of helped him on the 300 @ least!! It's funny cuz he's battling points w/ the same kid he was last year on the blaster!! so next weekend is a double points night & the last one for points so we need to get the tire pressure right for him!!!!
Now as for me.............................HAHAHA I don't know who I'm trying to kid I just can't run w/ the 17 yr old girls man it SUCKS to get old LOL I went out & got 4th in my heat & 4th in my main oh did I say there was only 4 in the class OH WELL I still had fun, I think I maybe would of done a little better on my quad but it probably woudn't of had the HP since I was running w/ a 440,450,250R I just need more seat time.........................speaking of seats damn my poor hip felt like it was popped out,I musta been holding on tight LOL just not used to it I guess. I had fun but I will say I have more fun spectating, it's ALOT easier LOL I do like that fofiddy though don't get me wrong!!
So we have one more points race for DJ to GIT R DONE man I am sooooo proud of him for doing so well on that fofiddy we NEVER expected that!! So maybe he'll podium in BOTH classes now that would be the chit :D I may have some pics later my brother had his new digi cam out there so we'll see what he got!!

QuadJunkies
12-20-2004, 12:20 AM
lol.. DM, you crack me up........ :p Im srue with some seat time you will be waxing those kiddies..... :devil: ;) Sound like those boyz are doing really great!!! Congrats!!! I think Lance was up there this wk end at Monroe, also doing the Ice race...
Im dreading when I have to give Troy back his Hoosiers. he will be racing the nxt race on his won quad........!!! :blah: :cool:

dirtmomma
12-20-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
lol.. DM, you crack me up........ :p Im srue with some seat time you will be waxing those kiddies..... :devil: ;) Sound like those boyz are doing really great!!! Congrats!!! I think Lance was up there this wk end at Monroe, also doing the Ice race...
Im dreading when I have to give Troy back his Hoosiers. he will be racing the nxt race on his won quad........!!! :blah: :cool:

Well I didn't see Lance @ Monroe he musta been @ the ice races w/ everyone else!! Why do you think I raced that night LOL, a bnch of them were @ the ice racing LOL, we're getting ready right now to go throw some laps down w/ Bill(owner of 450) I'll get some in but probably just ride mine so DJ can get some in, next race is dbl points so we want him to get some more seat time :blah:

sharkinthepool
12-20-2004, 09:56 AM
Sheee I wished I lived out there! This sucks here! Everything froze or freezing and like anyone around here would open an arena for flat track. Instead we will have supercross for the bikes. What a crock.

Lokiyfz450
12-20-2004, 10:22 AM
Anyone have pic's of the ice race?????

We left for Woodland Saturday night to run the morning classes.

BlueZ440
12-20-2004, 12:06 PM
Congrats to ur kids DM..Also congrats on your 4th place finish..:D Like QJ said, more seat time and you will be tearing..
As far as the Ice race I guess the same guy with a Banshee won again..Helmet placed 4th in the Main..:( but he still got paid..

dirtmomma
12-20-2004, 05:17 PM
OK try this AGAIN!! WEll the boys & I went riding w/ Maggiesboy & his son Brandon today along w/ 4-5 guys from Cycle barn, went out to a guys place w/ a mx track & we made a flattrack it was AWESOME!! DJ had the 300,blaster & 450 ROLLIN'!!!!!!! The lil guys got some major laps in that was good for them to ride w/ each other since they run the same class. Then DJ decided he wanted to take my 300 to the mx track so he raised it up & went on his way, well he came WALKING back!!! He went over a double & was rolling the next jump......................he says:rolleyes: & the left rear tire FELL OFF:eek: the nuts on the spacer all came off who knows where so we pushed it back w/ 3 tires thru the mudd no damge excpet to the spacer it's probably done :( but we only need one on the outside anyway, so we got the tire back on & sent all the big boys along w/ DJ to the flattrack for a "race" it was 2-450's, 2-300's(one bone stock),250x on the line at the drop of the hand DJ pretty much got the holeshot & HELD OFF all the big guys LMAO sorry Bill I had to say it;) DJ also had his blaster out there, he was rollin on that too!! It's been awhile since he's rode that!! We let a guy ride it also & he liked it even though it's a rough ride to say the least compared to the plush 450's LOL but he said it had alot of get up & go!!! Then DJ did some AWESOME laps on the 450, he looked dang good out there had it going thru the corners almost picture perfect it was cool, NO I didn't get any pics ooopppssss But all the guys were pretty impressed w/ him, they stood there & went DAYYUUMMMMM that kid can ride that thing LOL so all in all it was a good day then we ran out of gas................both in the quads & ourselves LOL
So Bill if you read this THANKS for inviting us we had a blast!!!

iceracer65
12-20-2004, 05:29 PM
dirtmomma....did u ever try any of those swaybar secrets i told you about???shhh;)

any way...congrats to everyone that did well and stay safe:D

maggiesboy
12-21-2004, 07:42 AM
Yes, I do remember Lance's name being announced at the ICE show on saturday. Yes the guy riding the black banshee won.

Loki- I replied about the pictures on "the other site we belong to" Sorry! How did you do on the "lumpy track?"

Yes, our practice session rocked yesterday! That boy can ride the hell out of that blaster!:eek2:

dirtmomma
12-21-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by maggiesboy

Yes, our practice session rocked yesterday! That boy can ride the hell out of that blaster!:eek2:

Not too bad for a redneck kid on a redneck quad huh LMAO
Hey wait till the next time DJ sees you, he's gonna ask you if your REALLY Larry the Cable Guy ROFLMFAO :D :p we were watching the vid last night & he SWEARS you are HAHAHA you do look ALOT like him though.

dirtmomma
12-21-2004, 08:12 AM
forgot to ask how did Mandie do????

Lokiyfz450
12-21-2004, 11:24 AM
I did O.K. in the 30+ 2nd over all I placed 3rd in the first Moto and 2nd in the second moto.

As for the Open class I really sucked:( :mad: I didn't do well in the holeshot then about half way through the first lap I tangled with Drew Lattmar #35 in a corner...... SO in my haste to get started again I gave it too much gas kicked it over about 30 times felt like. Then got going again with over a half a lap down:mad: .............. by the time I got to the 3rd lap Kory Ellis was about to lap me:scary: But he got the checkered and I got the white flag I didn't catch anyone from that far away I ended the first moto with 10th out of 12.... two other’s had more problems then me:huh

The 2nd moto in the Open class was just a little better but not much. Kory Ellis came around the finish line corner too fast and got hung up in the sluff and never seen him on the track again.
I ended that moto with a humbling 7th and got 7th over all:(

RaptorChick is going to post Pic's and some other stuff on this site.

QuadJunkies
12-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Great cant wait to see the pics!!! Anyone know how well Lance done at the Ice race??? We havent talked to him this week.

BlueZ440
12-21-2004, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Great cant wait to see the pics!!! Anyone know how well Lance done at the Ice race??? We havent talked to him this week. [/QUOTE

Rider Hometown Standings
#1 Dennis Sommerfeldt 60
#2 Bret Mellenberndt 50
#3 Dick Matei 50
#4 Lance Hallworth 32
#5 Brady Osborn 28
#6 Chad Lukkasson 26
#7 Daniel Pirrie 20
#8 Chandra Swain 16
#9 Trevor Harrison 13
#10 Frank Felder 11
#11 Lenny Haines 11