PDA

View Full Version : computer trouble need help FAST

elite ATV1
12-19-2004, 08:38 AM
it seems that i have lost the CD to my mother board and i cannot view anything for chit and i also can not do anything is there anyway i can get aroud it and mabe use somthing else??? im stuck in 16 BIT and cant go on the internet or nothing

-im on the laptop-

Rastus
12-19-2004, 10:42 AM
What brand motherboard do you have?

gojk
12-19-2004, 10:48 AM
That is the video card driver, not MB. What video card do you have. Is it built into the motherboard. Just take the side of the case off, and look for a model # on the MB. Or if the video card is seperate, look at the model # and brand on the video card.

Syrus
12-19-2004, 10:51 AM
Sounds like your stuck in safe mode, are u sure you turning your computer on properly ? And picking the right options at the startup menu ?

kawasaki_ridah
12-19-2004, 12:23 PM
you just need to download the correct video card drivers and it will be fixed, find out what kind of card it is and then download it on your labtop and put it on there. also i have seen it do that if the video card is fryed! but i dont know if yours is or not you will have to try that and find out what happens

Syrus
12-19-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by elite ATV1
it seems that i have lost the CD to my mother board and i cannot view anything for chit and i also can not do anything is there anyway i can get aroud it and mabe use somthing else??? im stuck in 16 BIT and cant go on the internet or nothing

-im on the laptop-

How did it all start ? did it work fine last time you used it, and now outa nowhere it doesnt work ? we need some more explaining and symtoms please

elite ATV1
01-03-2005, 06:18 PM
thanks for the help guys, i just went out and bought a whole new machine merry xmass to me lol thanks 4 the help though:macho