PDA

View Full Version : stand up comendy

Mxjunkie
12-19-2004, 12:02 AM
Anyone on here ever try or do it? its pretty fun im getting pretty good at it, watch a few chris rock shows and you'll be an expert :p

Scott-300ex
12-19-2004, 12:07 AM
yeah, here's one

So, im walkin down the street the other day and i go into burger king and am like "I want a burger" and the lady's like, wha, ah, eah, aeh, wa, hu, heh?

So, i go in the next day and, and, she dumps me

my friend did that and i laughed my ****in *** off, you should have heard it, everyone was laughing, you have to do the right sounds and stuff, it has to be perfect, well probably not but its funny

Butters
12-19-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
Anyone on here ever try or do it? its pretty fun im getting pretty good at it, watch a few chris rock shows and you'll be an expert :p

i like stand up comedians but i don't like chris rock. i just don't think he is funny. he just kinda yells and says fu**

sled_ed 300ex
12-19-2004, 02:04 AM
stand up comedy is the greatest !!
I never realy tryed it in front of alot of people ,just in front of my friends!!!:)

Rdhanded2
12-19-2004, 02:15 AM
I have been doing standup for a few years now, and have been in an improv group named Community flosS since 98. It is a ton of fun, and gets my blood pumping as fast as riding. My improv group is a lot like who's line is it anyway. We do improv comedy based on audience input. It is a blast!

Mxjunkie
12-19-2004, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Butters
i like stand up comedians but i don't like chris rock. i just don't think he is funny. he just kinda yells and says fu**

yeah, also, his topics like, rich not weathy, he will repeat it alot before he starts again, but he left me laughing so hard saying it was probaly bush in the hilton tape, it was probaly bush sending those kids to michaels house, it was probaly bush who killed laci peterson, why? do get your minds off the war