PDA

View Full Version : Mud

Scott-300ex
12-18-2004, 11:34 PM
Went to my cousins today and went muddin with my 300ex, i though i would get stuck alot but i could stop in the deep chit and just walk right out of it, but one time a spot got a little to deep and my cousin had to pull me out i had to dig in the ground just so i could get my dern foot under the shifter, i could have got out if i would had to by liftin it up but he's like let me just pull you out, it was cool wheelien over the streams and stuff and my cousin thought it was awsome, kept me cleaner 'cause the front wheels didn't touch it, but i was a mess, i've never been so muddy in my life, and niether has my quad. had to preasure wash my quad, boots, coat and jeans, oh man you couldn't see a spot that was clean, i changed in my truck and was carrying my jeans and lightwieght coat over to wash it and it wieghed like 50 pounds, so like 1 1/2 hours of riding and 2 1/2 hours of cleanin for me, lol, but it was fun and muddy and got to show off to my cousin, lmao.

It was sweet and I got to roost my cousin a lot with mud flingin from my tires.:D

:devil:

LazeR
12-18-2004, 11:39 PM
That's awesome :macho Mud riding is a blast but the clean up does suck! O well it's worth it in the end

2002400ex
12-18-2004, 11:43 PM
Yea cleaning up sux. i bet u were cold.

muddy400EX
12-18-2004, 11:51 PM
Yea, i used to love mud when i first started riding(hence my name) but know i really hate riding in mud

Scott-300ex
12-19-2004, 12:22 AM
first time i took it out just to ride in the mud, and it was cold especially when i was soaked with we mud, and speed brought freezing, i couldn't feel my toes:eek:

sled_ed 300ex
12-19-2004, 02:01 AM
i loved the mud when i was a kid, but now it just makes your quad look ugly and it takes alot of time to wash, if you want it to be nice and shiny again!!