PDA

View Full Version : 250 help

04-22-2002, 06:43 PM
anyone hear no where i can find baja lights for a 250x and offset wheels for mx

04-22-2002, 08:02 PM
Did you check out the Ricky Stators Webpage? They sell baja lights and accessories.

http://www.rickystator.com

AirManDan

1986 TRX250R, bored 40 over, V-Force Reeds, ESR TRX-6 Pipe, ESR Silencer, Keihen 36mm carb, Sidewinder Sprockets, Hinson Clutch Basket, Nac's Case Saver, TM Designs Chain Slider, Renthal Handlebars, CR250 Clutch lever and Perch, Lonestar Supertwin bearing carrier, Pro Design Kill Switch, Pro Design Power Shifter, Shredders all around on Douglas red labels, and a Clarke 4 gallon tank.

Future Mods: New Set of Plastic, New Seat, Graphics Kit, Lonestar Steering Stem, RPM Dominator +4 axle, and Some GBC Paddles for the rear on red label rims.

04-22-2002, 08:20 PM
is your 250 fairly torqey

04-22-2002, 08:31 PM
My 250R isn't really torqey, its actually geared so that all the power comes in the powerband. So, basically it doesn't have a hole lot of torque, mainly midrange and top end. Its kinda fast, but I can't beat my friend's 250R. His is all stock except for a FMF Fatty pipe and FMF silencer.

AirManDan

1986 TRX250R, 1986 frame, 1988 Engine and stock swing arm, bored 40 over, V-Force Reeds, ESR TRX-6 Pipe, ESR Silencer, Keihen 36mm carb, Sidewinder Sprockets, Hinson Clutch Basket, Nac's Case Saver, TM Designs Chain Slider, Renthal Handlebars, CR250 Clutch lever and Perch, Lonestar Supertwin bearing carrier, Pro Design Kill Switch, Pro Design Power Shifter, Shredders all around on Douglas red labels, and a Clarke 4 gallon tank.

Future Mods: New Set of Plastic, New Seat, Graphics Kit, Lonestar Steering Stem, RPM Dominator +4 axle, and Some GBC Paddles for the rear on red label rims.

04-23-2002, 04:45 PM
i was just wondering because i do woods riding a lot and myn doesnt have much torque and his hard to plan a rough section with the right gear unlike a dirtbike that im used to