PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Banshee for sale......$3100

Nutster_98
12-18-2004, 12:54 AM
Howdy,
I am thinking about selling my banshee and thought I might offer it here first. It is a very reliable quad, I know that doesn't usually go along with banshee's but this one is very. I am selling it to buy a YFZ (my buddy has converted me

Here are some details about the bike...
I have a 1997 model, that is VERY reliable, and also very quick. You can check out a pic of it at www.arkansasquads.com

Cylinders are at .020 over with 140 lbs. of compression (not black anymore, I bead blasted them before the cylinder bore)
Extensive port work and boost ports added
Hot Rod Crank
Chrome Toomey T-5's (new since picture)
ITP Aluminum rims with Turf Tamers and Fast trekkers on them.
+4 extended swingarm
Cascade Leather Seat cover (new since picture)
new Barnett Dirt Digger Clutches (new since picture)
new clutch cable and handle (new since picture)
all extra wiring besides engine and lights has been eliminated (which in my opinion makes it much more reliable)

This baby runs great and pulls like a freight train. My buddy had almost the exact same setup on his and ran a 10.6 second run @84mph at the local dragstrip. So I am guessing mine will run about the same times. Lemme know what ya have and if you have any questions...

Btw, if anyone wants to do a trade for a YFZ, I will trade my banshee and a streetbike for one. My streetbike is a 1987 Honda Supermagna which is basically a cruiser, with a V4 (much faster than a twin) engine in it. The bike looks like the one at www.supermagna.com except it is maroon. The bike has absolutely nothing wrong with it, it just needs to be rode. Also, it is very nice looking and turns some heads when you ride it because they didn't make very many of em.

Hopefully, attaching this pic works
http://www.arkansasquads.com/banshee.jpg

Nutster_98
12-19-2004, 09:31 PM
Bump back to the top!

Nut

Nutster_98
12-27-2004, 11:55 PM
Make me an offer, this needs to go :)

Nut

Nutster_98
01-03-2005, 07:53 AM
Make me an offer!

Nut

badass250r
01-03-2005, 08:21 AM
2500 plus shipping to new providence,pa 17560 let me me know

Nutster_98
01-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Up it to $2700 plus shipping and it's a deal!

Nut