PDA

View Full Version : Nerd's talking about the Simpsons...

Smokin 440
12-17-2004, 08:51 PM
I came across this link on another forum and found it kinda funny...
http://blog.codefront.net/archives/2004/12/14/homer-simpson-uses-tabbed-browsing

nosliw
12-17-2004, 09:44 PM
lmao

i love this simpsons, but maybe not that much :scary:

I-7
12-17-2004, 09:46 PM
Well if I carefully analyze the given data, I can conclude that there is no way he is using MAC or netscape explorer... so my choices are limited to either Mozilla Firefox or Opera Explorer. It must be one of those two... and the way the resolution looks compared to the 220 watt monitor, opera would be way to disfunctional, so my final answer will most likely have to be Mozilla Firefox.

genxracer
12-17-2004, 10:01 PM
:huh

nosliw
12-17-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Well if I carefully analyze the given data, I can conclude that there is no way he is using MAC or netscape explorer... so my choices are limited to either Mozilla Firefox or Opera Explorer. It must be one of those two... and the way the resolution looks compared to the 220 watt monitor, opera would be way to disfunctional, so my final answer will most likely have to be Mozilla Firefox.

or......

just my theory.....

not necessarily correct.....

but i'm contemplating that.....

IT'S A CARTOON

400ex28
12-17-2004, 10:06 PM
i like the simpsons :chinese:

black box films
12-17-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by I-7

I must disagree, while it is obviously not a MAC in appearance, this does not rule out that it could still be a MAC.

Point number 1: while PC's are the most widely used and mod'd form of personal computation, there is still the fact that MAC's can as well be mod'd.

Point number 2: Lisa is a nerd, hence she must be the one who keep's the Simpson family computer up to date.

Point Number 3: Since lisa is a nerd, and an intelligent one I might add, she obviously knows that MAC's are superior machines when compared to PC's.

Point Number 4: The Simpson family is lacking in sufficient revenue to purchase an up to date MAC. So it becomes apparent to me that Lisa has taken an older model MAC (possibly somthing from the Performa or Quadra series) and Mod'd it with a more up to date motherboard, prosessor, harddrive, and operating system. There by enableing Homer to use the Safari web-browser to search the internet for information on how to consrtuct a nuclear fission reactor.

Worst thread ever.
So says I, The Comic Book Guy

jesshamner
12-17-2004, 11:15 PM
Who cares what it is. I can't believe people are debating this.

SixthFloorFreak
12-18-2004, 01:45 AM
Homer wouldn't use a Macintrash

figair
12-19-2004, 03:27 PM
dooohhh