PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE Action sports videos!!!

TM426
12-17-2004, 03:48 PM
Beware of action sports videos! I orded 7 movies from these guys. I recieved 2 that I ordered and one that I did not order. I tried calling several times today without luck. All I ever get is a voice mail. I cant reach a living person over there. I left my name and number and e-mailed without responce. Talk about service.

JUST A HEADS UP WHEN ORDERING MOVIES!!!!!!!!!

8804Rs
12-17-2004, 04:08 PM
Oh not what I wanted to hear. I just ordered 1 DVD from them. Hopefully they can get 1 right. I have ordered from them in the past and had no problems though.

SRH
12-17-2004, 04:17 PM
i get everything from bobscycle

TM426
12-17-2004, 04:46 PM
I'll keep posted on here how they resolve to the problem, if I can reach them :grr: .

Rdhanded2
12-17-2004, 07:00 PM
Good luck. That sucks

black box films
12-17-2004, 07:32 PM
I've orderd 9 Dvd's from them with no problem so far other than shipping time, and I have another 4 on the way. I even got a free dvd from them with one order.

Premis
12-18-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by TM426
I'll keep posted on here how they resolve to the problem, if I can reach them :grr: .

I have Eric, the Owners, personal number in my office. Next time I am up there (prob tomorrow) I will post his number in this topic. He usually answers his phone.

SGA
12-18-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Innervision
I have Eric, the Owners, personal number in my office. Next time I am up there (prob tomorrow) I will post his number in this topic. He usually answers his phone.
TM426, you need to pm Innervision and give him your name, what you ordered and a order number if you have it.
Eric will need that stuff to check into it.

400exrules
12-18-2004, 02:25 PM
i ordered huevos 7 from them like a week ago and it came a few days later

TM426
12-18-2004, 03:31 PM
Thanks for your help. Shipping was real fast and it being busy season Im sure they just screwed up. The only thing that made me angry was on a business day you cant talk to anyone. Thanks for help innervision you have a PM <- ( OH AND ONE OF THE MOVIES I GOT AND ORDERED WAS CARPE DIEM)

:D

Premis
12-18-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by TM426
( OH AND ONE OF THE MOVIES I GOT AND ORDERED WAS CARPE DIEM)

:D

Awesome, I hope you enjoy it.

I decided not to post their personal information on an open topic, if anyone else has any problems PM me and I will give you their info.

TM426
12-20-2004, 11:04 PM
Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Hi Eric, My name is Thomas Miller. I ordered 7 movies from you. I received 2 movies that I ordered and 1 that I didn't order. I tried calling several times and left a message on business days, I also e-mailed your company with my cell phone number without any luck. I would Like to work for your company. You can work whenever you feel like working and take customers orders when is convenient for you. Your credit machine works flawlessly and your revenue grows quickly. If your business picks up enough to hire someone to answer your voicemail and answer your messages put me on your speed dial. I have been waiting for a call after leaving several messages and an e-mail. I work long hours and spend my hard earned dollars to support your lifestyle. Yours truly, Thomas Miller

| | | | | Sent Messages | Inbox