PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Rocky is about to piss me off

citizennobody
12-17-2004, 12:47 PM
I bought both of my quads in June and ordered all of the parts for them when I bought them. Some of the AC Racing stuff is on back order and has been since JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting on a pair of nerfs for the Rappy and can't get a str8 answer from my dealer or TuckerRocky (which doesn't like to deal with the public since they are a distributor). This whole situation is about to piss me off.

I have yet to talk to AC Racing because the Rep was out to lunch but I am this close to buying all DG from somewhere else. I would cancel my order but the parts were paid with the financing so the dealer will only give me a credit...unbelieveable....

Anyone here have any contacts....?

MY450R
12-17-2004, 12:51 PM
id say your stuck getting the parts from them
if you can go elsewhere try ronnies.com they will hook you up quick

chucked
12-17-2004, 12:53 PM
ive never had a problem with parts from tucker rockey, everythign Ive ordered from them was always pretty quick. But I do think there was one time a part was on back order for a while, I just ordered it from somewhere else. Parts Unlimited is better.

pa_countryboy
12-17-2004, 12:57 PM
I have a friend thats been waitin on a set of ac nerfs for a z since august. They keep tellin him there back ordered but I think there full of it.

Tommy 17
12-17-2004, 03:15 PM
just wait till u get the nerfs... be prepared to get a hammer out to beat the things on!!!! ac products are the worst fitting on the market...

i know i have full skids, pro pegs, and a bumper:o

12-17-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
just wait till u get the nerfs... be prepared to get a hammer out to beat the things on!!!! ac products are the worst fitting on the market...

i know i have full skids, pro pegs, and a bumper:o

they fit betting than DG but yeah that is not saying much at all!

Smokin 440
12-17-2004, 03:43 PM
My AC stuff arrived promptly and fit perfectly :macho

bulkdriverlp
12-17-2004, 06:42 PM
dude why did you finance mods? you wanna 16% intrest on ur nerfs, bumper?
lmao

citizennobody
12-17-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
dude why did you finance mods? you wanna 16% intrest on ur nerfs, bumper?
lmao

What school of finance did you graduate from...moron? I got my BBA in Finance from UTEP and an MS in Economics from UTEP...thanks for the advice. I guess only paying $39/month on 3.9% for 2 years for the bikes & accessories with nothing down, while floating the cash I could have paid in the market was stupid.

I guess that I should just do chinese financing (won lamp sum) and never build any real wealth that I can "compound" because everytime I get a pile I will just pay cash.

Starting over from nothing after every big purchase is your advice...right? Any more advice...?

maggiesboy
12-17-2004, 09:26 PM
A good shop would have got online and checked availabilty from Tucker, Parts unlimited, and Western Power sports. That is what I do for my customers. It takes a few more minutes, but people like the idea that I'm getting them product in 2-3 days.

I'm sorry that your dealer is bending you over like that. It is true that the pro-peg nerfs are on back order since mid june. If you need nerfs (standard ones) I have a set of new ac racing nerfs in stock, and we do ship all over the mainland USA. Pm me if you are interested.

Pa-countryboy, sorry your buddy got the pokin' as well.

Tommy- you must have gotten parts built on friday afternoon or first thing monday, we have only had one issue with ac racing product, and that was a swingarm skid.

Do it right with your add ons. Pro armor is probably the best out there. Cost a bit more, but the quality is supurb.

chucked
12-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by citizennobody
What school of finance did you graduate from...moron? I got my BBA in Finance from UTEP and an MS in Economics from UTEP...thanks for the advice. I guess only paying $39/month on 3.9% for 2 years for the bikes & accessories with nothing down, while floating the cash I could have paid in the market was stupid.

I guess that I should just do chinese financing (won lamp sum) and never build any real wealth that I can "compound" because everytime I get a pile I will just pay cash.

Starting over from nothing after every big purchase is your advice...right? Any more advice...?

haha, owned!

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by pa_countryboy
I have a friend thats been waitin on a set of ac nerfs for a z since august. They keep tellin him there back ordered but I think there full of it.

I have also been waiting for z400 propegs black nets for a long time, the only thing I can get my hands on are blue net z400 propegs:rolleyes:

swampfoxsc
12-17-2004, 10:06 PM
My AC skidplate from Tucker Rocky was on backorder a few days but they shipped out Thursday the 16th. I'll have it next week. Check with your dealer Monday, they can find out if your parts shipped or not.

ex kid
12-17-2004, 10:13 PM
Tucker don't have the parts because AC is either out of stock or Tucker don't have enough orders to place a big order with AC. same on the east coast. TR sucks. PARTS UNLIMITED IS THE WAY TO GO.

bignorm
12-17-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by citizennobody
I bought both of my quads in June and ordered all of the parts for them when I bought them. Some of the AC Racing stuff is on back order and has been since JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting on a pair of nerfs for the Rappy and can't get a str8 answer from my dealer or TuckerRocky (which doesn't like to deal with the public since they are a distributor). This whole situation is about to piss me off.

I have yet to talk to AC Racing because the Rep was out to lunch but I am this close to buying all DG from somewhere else. I would cancel my order but the parts were paid with the financing so the dealer will only give me a credit...unbelieveable....

Anyone here have any contacts....?

dude all of my ac stuf is broken . ive went through 2 sets of nerfs on my yfz and a skid plate. i also bent the brand new set of nerfs on my dad rappy when i did the freestyle show in wisconsin and that was like 20 minutes long. i think there stuff is junk well there pro geg nerfs anyways. i think id try gettingthe regualr ac nerfs and then going with the roll design foot pegs with heel guards if thats what u want. thats what im doing

-josh

citizennobody
12-17-2004, 10:36 PM
my wife is FAT not a stunter so I don't think that she will be hurtin too much toolin around our trailer park...???? JK, we dont live in a trailer park...I was thinking the same thing, I just may cancel my order and buy other brands from another distributor...

Ralph
12-17-2004, 10:39 PM
Im pretty sure AC racing used to have a guy on here, his name was desert rat or something..

And the best way to order for ac products is streight from them.

QuadRacer041
12-18-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
Im pretty sure AC racing used to have a guy on here, his name was desert rat or something..

And the best way to order for ac products is streight from them.

yo i keep forgetting to call you.ill call later.

Ralph
12-18-2004, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
yo i keep forgetting to call you.ill call later.

its alright just gimmie a call when u get a chance, ill be availiable all day.