PDA

View Full Version : Carribean Cruise????

Foxrage
12-17-2004, 09:14 AM
I am going on a cruise this christmas. It will be the first time i was wondering what its like. Im leaving for florida tomarrow to ride for a week then i leave from there to go on a cruise. Just wanted to know if there was anything fun for a teenager thats not old enough to drink or gamble lol. Thanks

EXRIDER400KFX
12-17-2004, 09:16 AM
i went on it a while back. when i was like 7 or 8 years old. so i really don't remember what was on it. im sure it has changed since then to.

4TraxRider
12-17-2004, 09:54 AM
It'll be the best experience of your life! We went on carnival and there was always something to do and you meet a ton of people. If you stop at mexico you can probably drink anyway, theres not too many rules out there. i went with my girlfriend adn our parents this summer and it was the most fun i've ever had, besides racing.:blah:

MY450R
12-17-2004, 11:12 AM
ive been on a couple cruises my self and its the best vaca you'll ever have
are you going western or eastern caribean
eastern is the way to go man
the chicks are awesome and you'll have plenty of eyecandy to look at especially when you go to grand caymon islands
you just wait and see

Allen
12-17-2004, 11:23 AM
NO DOUBT....IT WILL BE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE.....:) HAVE FUN

crayfz
12-17-2004, 11:52 AM
Just went a couple weeks ago, what a blast, always something to do or food to eat. My first, and can't wait to go again.

MY450R
12-17-2004, 11:57 AM
well where did everyone go on thier cruises
it does make a difference on how much fun it is
and also which cruise line did everyone use that also makes a difference
royal carribean is the best
i dont like cruises with a lot of kids so i would have to say carnival is at the bottom of the barrell i.m.o.

Foxrage
12-17-2004, 12:13 PM
Im going on royal i think.
Its 7 days we stop at the Keys, Grand cayman islands, 2 places in mexico, and one other spot.
Its a nice boat its like 1700 a room for the cheap rooms.
Its a family thing one of my aunts that makes about 6 digits a year is paying for lol so you cant beat that its free.
I cant believe your all saying its the best vacation ever. I have been to alot of places across the US but never to mexico or on a cruise.

Thanks for the info. Thats what im looking for is alot of eye candy lol the **** that will make you go blind.

MY450R
12-17-2004, 12:20 PM
the locals at grand cayman are lets just say holy chit!
you will also be going to labados on the other side of haitii(sp)
that place is frickin so cool
i bet its the same cruise
oh yeah in mexico you will go to cozumel and cancuun both awesome places as well
trust me man you will have a blast and it will be hhoooott so be careful

knighttime
12-17-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Foxrage
Im going on royal i think.
Its 7 days we stop at the Keys, Grand cayman islands, 2 places in mexico, and one other spot.
Its a nice boat its like 1700 a room for the cheap rooms.
Its a family thing one of my aunts that makes about 6 digits a year is paying for lol so you cant beat that its free.
I cant believe your all saying its the best vacation ever. I have been to alot of places across the US but never to mexico or on a cruise.

Thanks for the info. Thats what im looking for is alot of eye candy lol the **** that will make you go blind.

believe the hype, you are gonna have an awesome time. just make sure your have a good pair or 2 of sunglasses. they are a must :cool:

crayfz
12-17-2004, 12:59 PM
I went on Carnival, just 3 days to Nassau and back, I talked to alot of people at the airport and such that said Royal is the best, I can't see it being any better, but I won't know until I try.

400exrules
12-17-2004, 01:35 PM
careful, nude beaches wont be wut u expect :eek2:

MY450R
12-17-2004, 01:37 PM
i went there also
the bahamas is the chit and nassau island is totaly freakin awesome
with the lagoon on one side and the ocean on the other
man do i wish i wqas there right now!

gratzracing24
12-17-2004, 06:11 PM
Ive been on 2 and the 1st 1 was royal carribean...umm grand camyons jamacia labadee and i 4get the other islands...but it was great...how old are u caus they have like little clubs for teenagers and stuff and there will be alot of girls i bet...taht was the best part...and if ur in mexico u will be able to drink cuas the age is 14

bulkdriverlp
12-17-2004, 06:38 PM
hope theres no foodborn illness ull get sick and stuff, toss ur cookies

Guy400
12-17-2004, 08:11 PM
I love cruising. I just went on the western cruise last December and had a pretty good time. Key West and Cozumel were nice. Belize and Progreso were terrible. Me and a bunch of my family are going to take an Alaskan cruise next summer to celebrate my father's retirement. Hawaii is still my favorite.

Foxrage
12-18-2004, 09:20 AM
I have been to about 80% of the states and so far the only place i like better than ohio is california. I havent been to hawaii or alaska and those are 2 places i would like to go.

Well im almost done packing then its off to the airport. Ill keep checking the site while im down there and let you all know how i like it.

knighttime
12-18-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Belize and Progreso were terrible.

did u go into Belize City?:ermm:

Guy400
12-18-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by knighttime
did u go into Belize City?:ermm: Hell no. We got off the ship and walked around the small port area and that was pretty decent. We opened the two large wooden doors to go into the city and it was dirty and run down. I'm sure there are nice sights to see in Belize City but that glimpse I saw of it didn't inspire any confidence.

bansheerider_13
12-18-2004, 04:39 PM
i went on a cruse when i was about 14 it was kick *** loved it went to jamica grand caymans and couzmel there is so much to do you will never get bored but if you cant drink yet your best think to buy is a soda card there like 10 bucks and you can drink as much soda as you want and its free other wise there like 2 bucks a piece

knighttime
12-18-2004, 05:01 PM
I'm sure there are nice sights to see in Belize City but that glimpse I saw of it didn't inspire any confidence.

there were no nice sights in Belize City:scary:

Me and my friend Greg were kinda on guard while his wife and aunt were shopping. I think its what's called a "third world" type area. We were lucky to get a cool taxi driver. The local women are mostly Super HOT, but the ones I saw didnt talk and they looked like they were kinda a second class citizen in that country. I'd have liked to take about 5 of them home with me. The men were dark black like the women, and they all had an accent like Lennox Lewis the boxer.

The streets are super narrow, everyone drives crazy it seems, and most have real small cars and trucks. :scary: :ermm: :cool:

I would not want to visit that city at night when the cruise ship isnt in their port. :scary:

Guy400
12-18-2004, 07:03 PM
there were no nice sights in Belize City:scary:

Me and my friend Greg were kinda on guard while his wife and aunt were shopping. I think its what's called a "third world" type area. LMAO...that's exactly what we thought. When we opened those doors and looked out my wife and I instantly thought the place looked like something out of a Sally Struthers "feed the poor children" commercial. On top of that, American laws don't apply. We jumped back on the tender and headed back to the ship for an afternoon of sleeping on the deck and ordering buckets of Miller Lite between naps:bandit:

Foxrage
12-26-2004, 01:56 PM
Well I just got on the boat and walked around found these computers and figured id get on the best site lol

Anyway we havent left yet but ill keep everyone updated. L8er

gratzracing24
12-26-2004, 02:28 PM
Have a good time...and take tons of pics of girls :D

JD400exrider
12-26-2004, 10:01 PM
Eat lots of lobster for me :D :D You will have a good time. I went on the same cruize you are on (i think) Do allot of snorkling. Warm water lots of fish.

maskale
12-26-2004, 10:40 PM

I would not want to visit that city at night when the cruise ship isnt in their port. :scary:

LOL, I have been there at night many times, and it can be a rough city, and yes the city may look bad but once you get out of it the country has some very pretty places to see and lots of things to do.

And yes American laws do not apply, so when you have TX plates and your drunk at 4am and there is a police check point on the highway. What do you do? Floor it, cause they cant track your plates and there is no way they can run you down in their POS police cars. However I did spend a night in jail there, on another occasion.

Guy400
12-27-2004, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Foxrage
Well I just got on the boat and walked around found these computers and figured id get on the best site lol

Anyway we havent left yet but ill keep everyone updated. L8er Have fun surfing the 'Net on board the ship...it's only $8/minute :D

MY450R
12-27-2004, 06:26 AM
the other thing is that the water is so beautiful looking there
its different there that anywhere else oin the planet

Foxrage
12-30-2004, 07:13 PM
Well so far its been good.

I have ate too much food i prolly gained 10 pounds. Lobster is tonight but i just ordered room service about an hour ago.

The keys sucked i guess im just homophobic.
Cozumel was ok the snorkeling was amazing the fish swam right there with you.
Costa Mya we rented jet skis it was alot of fun if i lived down here i would give up atvs for them.
Grand Cayman Islands sucked nuthing to do and the alcohol at the bars could empty a rich mans pocket lol.
Hopefully tonight and tom will be a better day.
I am working on getting someone older to get some liquoir for me since i missed the age limit by 6 months its been a long sober trip. I use my moms card sometimes to get some beer but at 3.75 a corona it starts adding up quick. So a couple bottles of vodaca should last me till the end of the trip. L8er

Guy400
12-30-2004, 07:23 PM
While you were on Cozumel you should've gone on the Jeep ride. That was the most fun I had on my cruise down there. There's a caravan of about 20 Jeeps and you each get your own Jeep to drive out to a private beach to go snorkeling. After that you get back in the Jeep and you go off-road on the way back to port. The trails are rutted to hell and they encourage you to beat the chit outta the Jeeps:muscle: My uncle was in the Jeep in front of me and he went off a rock ledge and hooked the rear bumper. He bent the SOB at about a 30° angle :devil: We get back to port and they don't even inspect the Jeeps, they just take your keys back!

JOEX
12-30-2004, 07:29 PM
Me and a bunch of my family are going to take an Alaskan cruise next summer to celebrate my father's retirement.
Wanna pick me up on the way?:D

gratzracing24
12-30-2004, 10:29 PM
I was in cozumel 2 years ago and the snorkling sucked...i went scuba diving in the grand camyons i thought that was great...first place i ever dove

Guy400
12-31-2004, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
Wanna pick me up on the way?:D Sure, it's only $2000/person:D

Foxrage
01-03-2005, 12:59 PM
We were suppose to go on the jeep adventure but we werent able to get it because we slept in too long. Im finally home and would have to say that was the best vacation ever. Lots of stuff to do. but still glad to be home with my friends its been a long 2 weeks without the usuall drinking with my buddies.

2000 its more like 3000 is the least about u want to take on a cruise. money goes so fast its not even funny. My aunt paid for most everything the only thing i had to pay for was alcohol and some stuff off the boat.

I would post some pics but my 450 dollar camera was lost on the plane ride home and now im out of alot of good pics and 450 dollars.