View Full Version : A/T Heel Guards

QuadJunkies
12-16-2004, 11:42 PM
I was just reading the new Atv sport and I saw and Ad for these heel guards... Im REALLY likin the looks of these guards!!!! They look to be alot of protection, just wondered if anyone has got a set of them yet and if so, how do you like them??? This is EXACTLY what I would like to see on kids nerfs.... :ermm:
Maybe I should give them a call........ :D

QuadJunkies
12-17-2004, 10:17 AM
well, I managed to call and talk to the guy who make the heel guards, I guess my mind has changed abit after talking to him:confused: ... He said there heel guards are not sold as a "safety mod" :huh Im not sure other than for looks maybe why else you would even have a heel guard:ermm: so........ I guess I knows enough about this product that I all of a suddne lost interest :o

Flynbryan19
12-17-2004, 10:58 AM
Not a "saftey mod" :huh

What else do you HAVE heel guards for? They GUARD your heels.... I don't think I'd waste my time with the guy either Tina.

TORO1968
12-17-2004, 11:55 AM
He may have said that for liability reasons...

QuadJunkies
12-17-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by TORO1968
He may have said that for liability reasons... Maybe that might jive for anothersituation,but he CLEARLY stated this was just a replacement to a stock Heel guard and not intended for anyone who races... I found that VERY odd.......... :huh :confused: None the less, Im not interested anymore....