PDA

View Full Version : Huge favor

EPDP99
12-16-2004, 10:16 PM
I need a huge favor if someone is willing... I need to see if I can borrow a sparks x6 exhaust. or if the x6 head pipe will fit the trinity pipe. im haveing troubles with my motor and thinking its due to way to restrictive head pipe. bike is timmed right and valves seat good, but it has very very small backfire type pressure through the carb. I really dont want to run without a header cause it will ruin it. just thought id try the nice people of EX/ATVRiders. Thanks, Eric

cals400ex
12-17-2004, 04:16 PM
i would bet money that they won't hook up. i have a feeling the sparks will be bigger. also, the chances of them running to the same place is really slim. the spark is a reverse megaphone.

rocketpig
12-17-2004, 04:47 PM
Although I have very little experience with the Sparks pipe, I doubt that it will match up with our header pipes.

If you're having a problem you can't seem to get rid of, call our tech line at 714.224.0278 and ask for Jim... If the line goes straight to voicemail, that means our techs are busy so leave a message and someone will call you back.

I'm sure Jim will help solve whatever problem you might be having with the exhaust.

Our pipes work with our 465cc stroker kit, so I doubt the true problem is a restrictive head pipe.

R3Concepts
12-17-2004, 06:45 PM
Eric came to my house and I looked and rode this bike and its SLOW. My 426 would have waxed this 465. Something is big time wrong with the way Trinity built the motor. Oh and by the way, the timing was off when you, Trinity, put it back together, by at least a tooth.

EPDP99
12-17-2004, 11:14 PM
talked to jim and he said leave timing wrong and send it back, they are going to take care of everything and tune and dyno the bike. so well see how it comes back. better ripp me a new one with the trouble and money ive invested in it.