PDA

View Full Version : Got my AC Pro-Pegs in the mail, need pointers?

PoopOna400EX
04-22-2002, 04:40 PM
I just got my AC Pro-Pegs in the mail today. I'm going to be installing them in the next day or so, was just looking for some advice or pointers for installing them on a 400ex. I've heard some people have had problems installing, just trying to make it as smooth as possible, any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,
~Jason

Foxrage
04-22-2002, 04:45 PM
I did a complete thread about it with all of the things i could think of and pics that people posted all in one thread but leo never added it to the FAQ. I will Bump it so you can look at it I hope it helps.

It looks like you got instructions with your nerfs. It also looks like you have holes in you heel guargs mine did not have holes in them. Good Luck

Giz400ex
04-22-2002, 04:49 PM
First off, where did you get your stuff???? Alot of people have been complaining about AC being hard to deal with, but I guess they've always been that way!! As for the pegs, I know they don't give you any directions with them, which sucks! But, the only thing I can say is wing-it! They only problem I had was getting that (real bad word:mad: ) netting right. Thats why I had my old lady do it!! hahahaha

PoopOna400EX
04-22-2002, 07:09 PM
I purchased the Pro-Pegs from http://www.atvaddiction.com They got here in about 5 days, including the weekend, very quick service, I was very impressed, they were also very helpful.

My Pro-Pegs did come with instructions, maybe AC got the point from people complaining.

Thanks NACS, I'll check out you're FAQ.

~Jason.

Juggalo
04-22-2002, 09:27 PM
i got mine from atv addiction as well and i thought they were great guys too. anyways heres the best tip you'll ever hear for pro pegs. don't hook up the footpeg things first. hooke the nerfs to the engine mounts and then stick the footpegs things into the nerf and then attach them to the frame. that way you can move them around and line the holes up for the bolts much easier.

knighttime
04-23-2002, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by NACS400EX
I did a complete thread about it with all of the things i could think of and pics that people posted all in one thread but leo never added it to the FAQ. I will Bump it so you can look at it I hope it helps.

It looks like you got instructions with your nerfs. It also looks like you have holes in you heel guargs mine did not have holes in them. Good Luck

There is already a thread about AC pro-peg installation in the FAQ section. It was there before u put yours together. Thats why Leo didnt add your thread to the FAQ's. :grr

04-23-2002, 01:04 PM
Knighttime I couldn't hear you in the last post you made could you speak up a little....:eek: :blah

Foxrage
04-23-2002, 01:40 PM
ya but this is all in order and organized g wizz asswhole. Besides he told me to make one so get your facts. I hate people like you just jump right one me like that.

knighttime
04-23-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by NACS400EX
ya but this is all in order and organized g wizz asswhole. Besides he told me to make one so get your facts. I hate people like you just jump right one me like that.

What facts are there to get. relax :cool:

04-23-2002, 02:34 PM
Ya big bunghole.....:D LMAO

Knighttime get your act together,,come on..:blah

knighttime
04-24-2002, 09:29 AM
Whoever made that AC pro-peg thread that wasnt in the FAQ section, your work was ok, but make sure u credit those who took all the pictures. :eek:

:blah