PDA

View Full Version : gt thunder

QuAdEr 317
12-16-2004, 04:06 PM
hows their products? they gotta web site?

quad
12-16-2004, 04:38 PM
Their products/work is supposed to be top notch!! They have a website.Its in the links section of this site.

Michael18
12-16-2004, 11:12 PM
There website is www.gtthunder.com there products are top notch and there customer service is great too, Laz will try and help you with anything he can. I have rode a 400 ex with a gt thunder bige bore kit and it really was a screamer. I would definitly recommend them to anybody.

bradley300
12-17-2004, 05:00 AM
laz is IMO opinion the best engine builder in the nation right now, not to mention he's a heck of a shock tuner and has great prices and customer service!

sharkinthepool
12-17-2004, 05:33 AM
Can't go wrong with using Lazurus! He is one of the best. Some do not approve of the work he does to some of the shocks. But I will attest that is top notch!!!:macho There is no stopping his big bore kits either! I have one and my cousin has one, and they are the tops!

UglyMotha™
12-17-2004, 07:53 AM
there's nobody else i would go with first place i have ever emailed that gets back to yah the same day, not to mention his turn around time is outta this world http://www.exriders.com/vbb/images/icons/icon14.gif

cals400ex
12-17-2004, 04:11 PM
yeah, i sent him a flywheel to lighten and it came back quick. i bet he didn't have it a week. his prices were great too. he will get back with you if you have any questions.

TC426EX
12-17-2004, 10:04 PM
GT Thunder and Laz are great and highly reccomended. Although he didnt do my motor work, I have a good friend who had motor work done by them on his EX and its fast! He really knows what hes talking about and can get in a big in depth conversation with you down to sick details about the motor you want to build. He also knows alot about suspension and what it takes to make it work right for each rider as someone mentioned above. Give em a call and I bet youll be impressed with what you hear...