PDA

View Full Version : Finally, i am buying a arms! Need your help!

Jeff2269
12-15-2004, 07:40 PM
I finally have the money to purchase to a arms for the 450. Money isnt really an issue. No im not spending 1500 on Roll.I want to run axis shocks. The companies that i have it narrowed down to are, Walsh, JB, Holz, laeger. Who do you think builds the best arm out of the bunch? ALso, Holz has custom axis shocks in stock and he valves the shocks himself. What do you think?

kazpr
12-15-2004, 07:43 PM
My friend Johnny Hale runs all holz on his bikes and I can tell you he ABSOLUTELY LOVES them!!
If you want call and talk to him about his setups. He has run a few different ones on these bikes.

12-15-2004, 07:50 PM
rode my budy's walsh setup w/ elkas and it is nutty how good it works :eek2: the only thing is it didn't work as good w/ stock swing arm. he said they are made to work together:confused: just food for thought AS for me ,, i'm poor so i'm goin w/ the $400 +2 w/ revalved stockers. good enough for me:D :macho

joedirt
12-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Take your pick I've seen some pretty good deals on Ebay for Laegers stuff. Walsh you may have to wait. Holz are ready to ship? Houser has a good product. I would go with either Holz or Laeger.

Jeff2269
12-16-2004, 12:35 AM
Thanks. I know i cant go wrong with laeger. I have heard the Holz has done a lot of testing with axis so i know his arms will work well with the shocks. And he did have his rear end out first too. And the Walsh set up is almost identical.

JH Racing
12-16-2004, 07:53 AM
I have been using all of holz products since Aug. and I can believe how good the stuff works. I just ordered some stuff yesterday for customers he said he will be able to ship by the beginning of next week. He is covered up right now with snow mobile stuff. Normally he does have stuff sitting on the shelf though

Jeff2269
12-16-2004, 11:25 AM
The only thing that i dont like about the Holz arms is the way that they look. But i have heard that they perform awesome. I know Joe Byrd was running the Holz stuff before Walsh had his stuff out, but once the walsh stuff came out, he switched. Probably beacuse of sponsership stuff.