PDA

View Full Version : interesting short video on the pentagon (9/11)

PismoGuy400
12-15-2004, 04:54 PM
a buddy of mine sent me this link and i thought it was pretty interting and made me think a little bit.. its worth watching and is only a few minutes long

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

JRDrider22
12-15-2004, 05:01 PM
dude thats really whack

theTman
12-15-2004, 05:02 PM
seen it but still freaky

TRAIL
12-15-2004, 05:03 PM
thats a good video. makes me wonder!

LazeR
12-15-2004, 05:04 PM
seen it before, it does raise curiousity!

FasstMidnightZ
12-15-2004, 06:16 PM
wired vid but cool

sly400ex
12-15-2004, 06:16 PM
I've heard of this before, if it were true, where are all the people at that were on that flight? What about all the mourning families of those that had loved ones on there? Was that all a cover up to?:rolleyes:

I swear, people like to try to make a conspiracy out of everything!!! :o

EXRIDER400KFX
12-15-2004, 06:18 PM
seen it. it's been proved fake before. i dont remmeber the link i read that at though.

JR3
12-15-2004, 06:39 PM
i believe it look at all that evidence

Syrus
12-15-2004, 06:48 PM
I like how it provided evidence that there was no plan wreckage... cause they are right, there never was any wreckage that ive seen in the picture of videos on news, and that small hole that pierced threw the petagon that was about the size of a missile, but to big for it to be a plane, that really makes me wonder :eek2:

MOFO
12-15-2004, 07:14 PM
People who actually believe that need help... mental help.

I've already posted about this crap in the past... I'm not going to waste my time re-posting.

In short, that link is based on BS.

EXRIDER400KFX
12-15-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

I've already posted about this crap in the past... I'm not going to waste my time re-posting.

couldn't have said it better mofo.

cotttonwoody
12-15-2004, 08:39 PM
The guy said it sounded like a missle. Man thats so retarted, how many people actualy know what a missle sounds like. And that hole is alot bigger than a missle.

Chanman420q
12-15-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

So what did happen? that video Brings up a lot of good points. That plane is pretty big, is it not? And theres nothing there to show an airplane was present. So whats your explanation?

MOFO
12-15-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
So what did happen? that video Brings up a lot of good points. That plane is pretty big, is it not? And theres nothing there to show an airplane was present. So whats your explanation?

so are you trying to say all of the people on board, did not die and are in some underground gov't camp???

give me a break people.... its actually scary that people believe and buy into this crap!

nothing to show the plane was NOT present?!?! WTF... I guess everyone that saw the plane just was seeing things. Also I did have a link to photos that DO show plane wreckage. As I said before, I'm not wasting my time. This crap has been discussed in the past and has been proven WRONG on EVERY forum I've seen and EVERY radio/tv show that had this as the topic!

This topic is a disgrace to the men and women who lost their lives on that plane and the people who were involved afterwords!!! :mad:

And what pisses me off even more is the fact that there are people out there like you, that take the pressure off of those scum bag's in the middle east and blame OUR freakin gov't for their actions!!! :mad:

n00b on a 400ex
12-15-2004, 09:15 PM
seen it before...kinda makes me wonder WHY the govt didnt release the videos if all it showed was an aircraft hittinh the pentagon? hell i think someone shot at the hijacked aircraft with a missle, somehow missed, then accidentally flew into the pentagon. i dunno...now the philidelphia expiriment...thats a conspiracy

knighttime
12-15-2004, 10:56 PM
MOFO is exactly correct. There have been many gov't cover-ups (OKLA City bombing/arab connection), but a plane hit the pentagon, not a missile; it was a radical arab who hi-jacked a plane and flew it into a sensitive US target.

The USA would not hit their own building. Please dont even pass on trash like that.