PDA

View Full Version : School Bus Stories ?

LazeR
12-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Never saw a thread like this one. and after what happened today figured i would see if anything has happened to any of you in a school bus!

story #1

Today we were in town on a lil field trip thing, just so the seniors could go to the library (we live in a town of 1000 ppl there is nothing here) well anyway, we stopped at McDonalds and we got like maybe a mile down the road and we were stopped at a stop light.....right as we get rdy to take off, this woman in a Chevy Tahoe nails us. She rearended us at like 35mph :ermm: Bus was barely hurt, tahoe was pretty screwed

story #2

my freshman year going to a basketball game....bus driver gets pulled over....FOR SPEEDING! (same bus driver as the one today!) Stuff always seems to happen to her.

Sportrax10
12-15-2004, 04:23 PM
In elementary school we ran over a dog right at a bus stop, and the day before I told everyone we were going to hit it soon cause it always bites the tires... :o

My friends bus backed over a parked Camero... :eek:

JRDrider22
12-15-2004, 04:23 PM
our bus smells like *** and smoke. it is the worst smell ive ever breathed in. i hate it every moring. we sit in the back as far away from our as we can. i hate it. its the worst

theTman
12-15-2004, 04:25 PM
in 6th grade someone ran into the end of the bus on a feild trip:p

our bus driver now though.....god he hates us..we through ****..swear loud..yell..scream...:blah:

12-15-2004, 04:30 PM
this kid in a grade higher tyhan me fingerd a real butch chick on the bus on the way to a basketball game:huh

true story. the first thing he told me was that it stunk bad:eek2:

Cody_300ex
12-15-2004, 04:31 PM
oh god dont even get me started.

sam the brave
12-15-2004, 04:35 PM
in 3rd grade i was thrown off the bus for smashing some kids face into the window and cracking it

EXRIDER400KFX
12-15-2004, 04:36 PM
lol i use to always get in trouble when i use to ride the bus. but one of my bus drivers really hated me. when we were parked in the school parking lot in the morning i screamed firedrill and jumped out the back of the bus. then she chased me around the bus one time. i jumped back in the back of the bus. she came in there and got me and made me sit in the front seat, that's all. true story.

FasstMidnightZ
12-15-2004, 04:50 PM
ive cought a seat on fire kinda not really but it was burning. and ive pissed on the bus on purpuse not in my pants but on the floor. that was when i was so imature though :rolleyes:

JR3
12-15-2004, 04:59 PM
got a couple one sad 1 wen i was a freshman on the way to school a guy layed his crotch rocket down right under our bus and died

but heres 1 apeakin of fire my friend was bored and was jus fuggin around with a lighter he accidentaley lit a book on fire it was hilarious we opened all the windows near us cause the smoke aand he jus tossed er out in the window hes so lucky the busdriver didnt smell the smoke

derekhonda
12-15-2004, 05:01 PM
5th grade class annual trip to chicago --> bus wrecked

When i was in the eighth grade, it was a big thing to draw teachers having sex with each other on paper. some got pretty graphic. I was on the tennis team and on the way to an away match a kid drew the principal and the athletic director (both males) going at it. He did it because they were following us in a car to support us at our away match. Well someone grabbed the drawing and threw it out the window and we were all laughing about it until we realized when they threw it out, it actually pinned itself right in front of the windshield wiper on their car and stayed there, so they pulled over and got it off their car looked at it, realized what it was and who it involved, and needless to say we were all screwed. Pretty hilarious though.

JR3
12-15-2004, 05:04 PM
heres another 1 i wrestle:macho lol but anyway we were on our ay back from an away trip and a kid jokin around hit sum1 then all of sudden we were jus wipping each others asses and me especially i lost the match that night so i was pissed and the cops got called cause the busdriver said we were out of control but it was hilarious next day in school we were all buddy buddy like nothin happened lol

Cruzin720
12-15-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by JR3
got a couple one sad 1 wen i was a freshman on the way to school a guy layed his crotch rocket down right under our bus and died

how old are u, cause i was on the bus when that happened....it was the first day of my 7th grade year and i'm a junior now

plus it was a middle school bus, 7th and 8th graders only

JR3
12-15-2004, 05:09 PM
im in 10th grade now holy chit ur from ocean county were do u ride if we were on the same bus u must go to central high school

JR3
12-15-2004, 05:11 PM
so i was in 7th grade cause i was a freshman in middle school is wut i meant now im a sophmore

Cruzin720
12-15-2004, 05:12 PM
yeah.....i go to central too....i USED to ride in the OBM pit, but i stopped cause i've run out of time and the recon is a little bit small for me

how were u on the bus though, i was in 7th when it happened and ur only in 10th now?

JR3
12-15-2004, 05:14 PM
no i was in 8th i think im not really sure prolly 8th i ride in obm still the cops suck but hey what u gonna do

Cruzin720
12-15-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by JR3
no i was in 8th i think im not really sure prolly 8th i ride in obm still the cops suck but hey what u gonna do

yeah, but back to the bus stories....it was one of those days u never forget, seeing that guy laying in the road all bloody and his face purple

it ended up being a cop from up north i think and he died because they couldn't air lift him out of there

12-15-2004, 05:21 PM
lmao our 10th period bus is great everyons screamin so i pull the fire alarm thing and it buzzes lol and the lady can ttalk cuz she smokes to much and shes trying to scream at us and sutff....lol it so funny gettin on the bus and seein how osmeone is reliving my theory

lil400exdude
12-15-2004, 06:12 PM
well
just the other week we had some kid get cought for smoking weed on the bus.... what an idiot.

and a few years ago this kid got in really big trouble because he threw rocks out the window and hit an rv and cracked its winsheild. it was kinda funny at first but then it sucked for the kid that did it.

JRP
12-15-2004, 06:23 PM
my friend unscrewed the red handle bar for the emergency exit door and shuved it down a seat. then th bus driver called the cops on us. great times on the bus!:D

TheFontMaster
12-15-2004, 06:23 PM
When it snows here one of my schools bus driver always dous powerslides. He drives us back form the vocational school I go to and he did a power slide right there in the school's circle driveway.

suck my pipe
12-15-2004, 07:14 PM
I like this thread!

1. My buss driver backed into a parked backhoe.
2. always used to open the rear fire escape door while we where going down the road and it would buzz real loud.
3. some fights
4. when ever we have a sub driver and we go aruond a REAL tight turn we smack the side of the buss with are hands and they freak out cause they hit a sign or sumthing like that.
5. my old buss driver used to look like george washington.
6. friends used to pee on the floor.
7. throw stuff at cars and people
8. my buss driver got hit by a coal truck when she was hauling the little kids too school, no one was hurt.
9. drawl on the seats.
10. cuss yell, when we where young we would play the "PENIS" game where you see who has the nuts to yell penis the loudest without getting caught by the teacher or buss driver.
11. have had sub buss drivers stop on the side of the road to walk to the back and yell at us on several occasions.
12. used to have a crazy old buss driver who couldnt remember any thing, and he called every boy on the buss johnny, and every girl on the buss mearry.

I dont know I cant think of any more, I like my new buss driver thoe cause shes my friends mom, so now that im older i usualy get on and go to sleep. SHE CANNOT DRIVE THOE! shes the same one that had all the wrecks lol.

suck my pipe
12-15-2004, 07:16 PM
oh yah shes I forgot shesscared to death to drive in the snow so if theres like a 1ft by 1ft patch of ice on the road, she wont come out to get us and every one who catches the buss on my road gets a snow tday that we dont have to make up.

suck my pipe
12-15-2004, 07:19 PM
one more and im done, on my old buss we would pull the seats off and slide them on the floor down the iles, $hit one more, we used to see who could crawl on top of the seats to the front of the buss with out getting yelled at.

theTman
12-15-2004, 07:33 PM
we have camera in our bus:o

YFZ450Ridr
12-15-2004, 07:45 PM
last year we had this OLDDD man for a sub bus driver, he missed a turn and had to back up, and he back up right into the side of a dodge truck. left a nice big dent and a long scratch on the side of the truck. the funny thing is that when he was done backing up he said,"i knew i could make it". he didnt know he hit it and knowone told him:p

TheFontMaster
12-15-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by suck my pipe
5. my old buss driver used to look like george washington.

I can top that.

I got a bus driver that looks just like the guy that played the green goblin in the first spiderman movie. That bus driver is a lady.

southbeach14
12-15-2004, 08:14 PM
i was on the bus in 4th grade. the bus was going around a corner and then kept going and wrecked into a build and almost went through the other side. it was a reapiar shop. the lady had a heart attack and died. not a good ride home

Shawn H
12-15-2004, 08:18 PM
This is no lie in 9th grade I was sitting in the rear of the bus.Its the last day of school I lit a M-80 (the real ones not some glorified fire cracker) i went to throw it out the window and I missed and it hit the top ledge of the window frame and bounced right into this big girls lap(boom,,boom matuce we called her) no chit. Im bad I know! So she runs to the front of the bus and BOOM it blows and puts a big hole in the seat!:eek2: The bus driver pulls over I dont even think she looked to see if it was clear.She's yelling and cussing,being the fast thinker that I am;Said a kid threw in thru the window she believed us and we left.So then this nerdy kid he was funny tho and tried to fit in as best he could. .Says to Boom,,Boom I never seen you run that fast before was there a candy bar up there? LMFAO She ended up kicking his ***.

This my best memory of riding the bus. 14YRS later and I still laugh about it:D

Big400EX
12-15-2004, 08:30 PM
I have a lot of bus stories to tell, one day this kid Osiris through a Skittle at the bus driver and we were on the highway coming home and it hit the corner of his glasses and he swirved the bus onto the side of the highway and asked who did it and no one fessed up to it so we drove back to the school. Security along with assistant principal came on the bus and were actually kind of upset because they thought we broke the windshield, lmao.!

Another time we had a subsititute and the same kid threw a oreo at the back of the subs head so she called security, then on the way back home he threw gum at the back of her hair, and cookies and stuff.

It was funny. Now I have an assigned seat because I threw my garbage on the floor. hahaha, I sit in seat number 4. LMAO, I would have never have gotten caught if I didn't throw the Capri Sun on the ground at my bus stop and then he got off the bus and said he was "adding it to his collection" AHAHA

Out of like 10. Damn

The other day I just said the hell with it and walked to the back of the bus, I think he didn't see me or if he did he wrote me up. Oh well.

PhSyCoAnGeL
12-15-2004, 08:47 PM
one time this kid on my bus threw a bouncy ball freakin hard and it went all the way up and hit the bus drivers little boy and so he had fit and she pulled the bus over and yelled at ud an told him that if the ball would have hit her in the back of the head and she could have lost control of the bus and that could have killed her baby (notice the COULD haves...) lol anyways.. that wasnt the only time we pissed her off .... but we did it so many times that she quit driving our bus half way through the year lmao

partyboy300ex
12-15-2004, 08:52 PM
o man..me and my friend cody(motox3) have got soem wild bus stories...there are so many that idk where to start..involving mosh pits throwing stuff people puking snot rockets fire alarms mooning and crashes...i cant think of anything else but we have had some wild adventures on busses and somehow we have never been kicked off:D

JDiablo
12-15-2004, 08:56 PM
were should i start?lmao,man this thread brings back memories,one time(i dont take the bus anymore) there was this old *** bus driver who always was grumpy,so one day my friend got yelled at by him,so my friend nailed him in the back of the head with a sandwich with a whole chit load of mayo on it,lmao,omg things we do...and still do:D

2002400ex
12-15-2004, 09:16 PM
i ride the short bus

n00b on a 400ex
12-15-2004, 09:38 PM
god, freshman year and 8th grade was the funnest. i rmeember once a soccer ball rolled to the back, and when they got off, i picked it up and hucked it right at him. hit the window and scared the fu*k out of the bus driver. lol this year we had for a few days this old substitute and her husband (both were like 60). well some 6th grader draws a swastika o nthe window, the old lady sees it and freaks out. she stops the bus for like 5 minutes asking who did it. shes getting pissed, so she moves this group of 6th graders to the front and talks to them in a group. well i stood up and did the sieg heil, i quickly sit down but the kids start alughing so she comes back and starts b*tching at me. well right before my stop i draw a bunch of swastikas on the window (it was fogged over). as soon as get out of the bus i turn around and give them another "salute". this other time i had those little popping things (you know, those little ball things with gunpowder in them, throw them down and they pop). i gave a couple to this kid and we threw them towards the middle schoolers. the bus stops and she asks whos doing that. lol we never got in trouble but it was funny as hell.

BlazingYamahaYz
12-15-2004, 09:47 PM
Bus? What's that? It's been months since I last rode one:blah: Here's some of the stuff my friends and I have done...
Thrown crap(flung stuff with rubber bands too...that was outta control)
Made a flamthrower out of a lighter and hair spray....
Played musical chairs and got yelled at alot for that
There was a field trip freshman year, and supposidly some guy got head on the ride back(I was on a different bus)
I had a pretty cool bus driver, instead of yelling she would just blow this whistle...lmao...
When she would say put your hands in the air(pissed tone) we would and go "HEY! OH! HEY! OH!"
Randomly clapped and pissed the bus driver off...
One of the days I missed, bus driver was trying to back out of a field, and ended up having to drive through the mud to get out.
That's all I can remember now...Those were good times but I just love driving myself to school now.:D

Dumontexrider
12-15-2004, 10:21 PM
1. In 7th grade, we had this lady who would twitch and talk to her self while driving. it was soo funny. everyone called her skitzo
2. In 8th grade we would bring tools and one day we took the seat off the floor
3. 7th grade i use to skateboard and i put it in the isle and got on it right before the stop and really pissed him off
4. 8th grade on the last day of school i sat in the back of the bus so at this one red light, me and 4 other guys did a chinesse firedrill and ran around the bus and then got in. then we lit a stink bomb and everyone open their windows and the bus driver got mad and stopped so we jumped out of the top escapes and then the bus wouldnt start

stocktires
12-17-2004, 06:18 PM
just the usual: running over dogs, hitting concrete drive blocker things, fights, getting stuck, pimpin hoes, etc.

Prazak250EX
12-17-2004, 07:05 PM
Buses......ahhh how fun they were!

Some kids were smoking weed on the bus and the bus driver came back and asked who did it....no one fessed up.
Some chick got molested on the bus
I was coming back from a field trip and the girl next to me stripped down to just a thong! :blah: :D
Some idiot's mother was dropping him off at the bus stop and backed into the bus. Made us late to school but who the hell cares?
My bus driver used to park on the side of the road and powerbrake it in the soft ground.
Hitting bumps and nailing my head on the roof
used to jump over seats at random points in the bus ride.
One time a bus was dropping kids off and some old lady hit them. The bus flipped over 3 times and a few kids were thrown outta the bus. Wish I woulda seen that happen. No one was SERIOUSLY hurt.

Think that's about it.

12-17-2004, 08:21 PM
All this stuff happens on my bus to vo tech

1. We have boxing matches on the bus with real gloves

2.ppl smoke cigs'

3.ppl fist fight

4.get condoms from the bus driver blow them up and play vollyball

5.throw sparkplugs,pulleys from lawn mowers,brake rotors,and othe sheet out the window

this one time this kid threw a pulley out of the window and it hit a mail box and the mail box fell of the post. lol we have some great times on the bus and the bus drives dont are wut we do:)

Dumontexrider
12-17-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Foxracer200
All this stuff happens on my bus to vo tech

4.get condoms from the bus driver blow them up and play vollyball

your bus driver give yall condoms? hell, all my drivers gave me was citations

mudslingingurl9
12-17-2004, 09:36 PM
1. in like 7th grade on a charter bus coming back from a field trip these 2 gurls jerked off a guy right in the seat across from me, it wuz so obvious but i guess they didnt care....to all y'all daddys out there w/ lil girls, u better be watchin em! lol i was like 12 then, thats crazy!
2. 10th grade, coming back from a soccer game ( i was a manager ) guyz were pissin in bottles and throwin it all over the bus, it smelled sooo bad, one guy got his shirt totally soaked in piss.....dont know why that wuz so much fun for them but it wuz lol
3. to the gurls out there, dont ever ride in the back of a bus w/ a bunch of guys, sumthing bad is sure to happen to ya....stay up front! its for ur own good!

Punk'd
12-17-2004, 11:49 PM
My friends bus driver lets them throw eggs at her bus and she even holds the eggs so after school they can do it.

She even lets them take the crappy 2 doller speakers lmao

JR3
12-18-2004, 04:02 AM
not a bus story but happened yesterday we had a subsitute in class hes old gay and lupy so we were yellin all kinds of obcenities etc then everyone jus did a slow clap and got real loud sum1 took a book a text book threw it at him missed his head by an inch he was real lupy