PDA

View Full Version : ATV arena race in PA

CdaleXtreme
12-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Details arent quite setup yet. But there will be an arena Style race at the Monster truck nationals, in the Johnstown war Memorial center. Its a small track, and you wont be going because the track is awesome, basically its an oval. with a few jumps. But you do get to race in front 5,000 people, its a good rush, and last year I beat John Natalie :P ....believe me, it was luck! Its a fun weekend, and its cool to race in front of a couple thousand people. Flash bulbs are going off like crazy! its pretty cool.

This is a good way to help advertise our sport. Most people are there for the monster truck show etc.. and they dont know much about us. So its good exposure for quad racing in general.

When: Jan 21, 22

How much: Entry should be about $25-$30 With pro class payout.

Classes: Pro/Ametuer

There are only 10 riders per class allowed due to the small size of the arena. Which will be narrowed down to a main event for both classes.

If you are wondering which class you should sign up in. If you are a top B rider or above, race pro, Its a small track with a few single jump, I am an A rider and can run with anyone there mainly because there is nowhere to pass.

If you are a C class or begginer race AM, Riders of any skill level are welcome. Just make sure you have:

Riding Gear
Front and Rear # plates
Helmet of course
Tether Kill switch

This isnt ATVA or AMA sanctioned so nerfs and what not arent mandatory. But for saftey reasons I reccomend them.

Please E-mail me at..... Kyle@cernics.com (http://Kyle@cernics.com) Label Your e-mail "atv race" I will give you details as they are given to me.

I am not the promoter, just a fellow racer trying to help represent our sport.

Admin
12-15-2004, 01:52 PM
I will be heading up to Cernics this week to pick up my Z400s for next season, which location do you work at?

JRDrider22
12-15-2004, 05:14 PM
harlen i know this is off topic but are you going to make it up to any NJ races. i know you will be at nationals and ill be at some too but i was wondering if you'll be at atco or e-town

ex kid
12-16-2004, 11:14 AM
how far from Philadelphia? outlaw or district race?

shogun_98
12-16-2004, 01:31 PM
I planned on going to summit indoors but this is closer and on the same weekend so I'll be there. I live in Indiana so its not to far of a drive from me. Is there any doubles on the track?

Ex kid i would say about 3 1/2 to 4 hour drive for you

vasura450
12-18-2004, 06:34 AM
This sounds like a good idea. I'm preety sure I'll be there.
Is there anywhere where I can find some pics of the track?, or do you have any to post?
Also can you give me any more infoormation about this race, I wanna know everything before I go and travel 3-4hrs to this place.

Tony

Admin
12-18-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
harlen i know this is off topic but are you going to make it up to any NJ races. i know you will be at nationals and ill be at some too but i was wondering if you'll be at atco or e-town

I would like to attend a race, but it depends upon my free time.

diangelo#67
12-18-2004, 08:25 PM
well so much for that:devil:

CTmxyfz
12-19-2004, 07:26 AM
i might have to come try this.:eek:

RIDER11X
12-21-2004, 11:51 PM
Is it on dirt this time? Last time I was there it was ice racing on the Hockey rink.

CTmxyfz
12-22-2004, 04:34 AM
Can you please send some information to Foxquadracer@hotmail.com Thank you. I'd email you asking for it, but my hotmail is messed up and im not able to access it from home. If you email me the info, i can go print it from my friend's house. Dad says we can give it a go!:devil:

CTmxyfz
12-22-2004, 01:24 PM
you send anything yet? j/w

ShiftRacr400
12-22-2004, 01:53 PM
i might be coming down too, email me some more info. foxrider1488@netscape.net.

dirt308
12-23-2004, 08:46 PM
Is there any age limits or anything to race and any specifications on motor size or anything?

400mx7
12-23-2004, 09:37 PM
ok im from western pa by uniontown....so i dont need my ama card or my district 5 card...all i need is my quad myself and my gear and sign up fee......nuttin else........so i can come there and just race....is this a 2 day thing...is there any practice or anything like that???....any clue what the track will look like.....and is there good racin...........
about how many ppl show up.....
and how many ppl r there 2 watch this...???????

and is it bigger then green county indoor track?

400mx7
12-23-2004, 09:55 PM
is this place heated???? and also where do we pitt indoors or outdoors? and can we stay over night

dirt308
12-29-2004, 09:32 AM
Does anyone know if there is any age restrictions or anything for this race like the others?

shogun_98
01-20-2005, 08:23 PM
you have to be 14 to race