PDA

View Full Version : ATV arena Race in PA

CdaleXtreme
12-15-2004, 01:02 PM
Details arent quite setup yet. But there will be an arena Style race at the Monster truck nationals, in the Johnstown war Memorial center. Its a small track, and you wont be going because the track is awesome, basically its an oval. with a few jumps. But you do get to race in front 5,000 people, its a good rush, and last year I beat John Natalie :P ....believe me, it was luck! Its a fun weekend, and its cool to race in front of a couple thousand people. Flash bulbs are going off like crazy! its pretty cool.

This is a good way to help advertise our sport. Most people are there for the monster truck show etc.. and they dont know much about us. So its good exposure for quad racing in general.

When: Jan 21, 22

How much: Entry should be about $25-$30 With pro class payout.

Classes: Pro/Ametuer

There are only 10 riders per class allowed due to the small size of the arena. Which will be narrowed down to a main event for both classes.

If you are wondering which class you should sign up in. If you are a top B rider or above, race pro, Its a small track with a few single jump, I am an A rider and can run with anyone there mainly because there is nowhere to pass.

If you are a C class or begginer race AM, Riders of any skill level are welcome. Just make sure you have:

Riding Gear
Front and Rear # plates
Helmet of course
Tether Kill switch

This isnt ATVA or AMA sanctioned so nerfs and what not arent mandatory. But for saftey reasons I reccomend them.

Please E-mail me at..... Kyle@cernics.com (http://Kyle@cernics.com) Label Your e-mail "atv race" I will give you details as they are given to me.

pgregg85
12-15-2004, 05:20 PM
does the pro class have pay back and did you race at Budds a few weeks ago.

D-7#61-450r
12-15-2004, 08:23 PM
Paul I believe he is the guy from Budds. I saw his quad on the 450R section and it looks like the same Walsh 450R I saw at Budds. #64 I believe.