PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Koontz Schedule is up!

Motoman440
12-15-2004, 08:54 AM
For all you Koontz racers the 2005 schedule is up. No races at Summersville listed for 05. Other tracks are the same except he has added a track called the WV Off Road Park and Campground in Charleston, WV. I can't figure out where that track is though and I live in Charleston. Anyone have any ideas??? Anyway, schedule is up.

Allen
12-15-2004, 10:20 AM
NO CLUE.....I LIVE IN NITRO AND I HAVE NO IDEA?:confused:

Motoman440
12-21-2004, 04:38 AM
WV Off Road Park and Campground is right before the Waterways Trailhead going toward Logan on 119. Wash Branch Road is the name of the exit. The guy that has leased this land is running a hill climb and mud pull and now he's gettin into the XC racing. This is the same place that held an ATV Jamboree back in April or May 04 if anyone went to it. Easy drive from Charleston.

Chino
12-21-2004, 12:45 PM
So this track is close to waterways, damn gonna be a long haul down there, dewey he also has another new track listed R&D Raceway park in Pittsburgh. But two races back to back weekends @ charleston is crazy. There is also a weekend event i'm not sure what that's all about. If you look in the left hand column of the website it also says 2005 Miss West Virginia Off Road Beauty Contest, hard to tell what we will see in that, probably a lil bit of Rhonda & Peaches:blah: . You & k2 should come up to Mnt Top on Jan2nd and race the hang over 50, no points but it should be fun, it's weather permitting so be sure to call before ya come up if ya decide to:macho

Motoman440
12-24-2004, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Chino
So this track is close to waterways, damn gonna be a long haul down there, dewey he also has another new track listed R&D Raceway park in Pittsburgh. But two races back to back weekends @ charleston is crazy. There is also a weekend event i'm not sure what that's all about. If you look in the left hand column of the website it also says 2005 Miss West Virginia Off Road Beauty Contest, hard to tell what we will see in that, probably a lil bit of Rhonda & Peaches:blah: . You & k2 should come up to Mnt Top on Jan2nd and race the hang over 50, no points but it should be fun, it's weather permitting so be sure to call before ya come up if ya decide to:macho

The weather looks like it may warm up towards the end of next week but I don't know. My old *** can't take the cold like you young fellars. Bones start creekin and crackin!!! I think K2 may be hangin up the handlebars. He just isn't interested much anymore and not at all interested in racin. We'll see this comin summer. We ain't gonna have any races any closer to home than the 4 at WV Offroad Park. It's only 10 minutes from his house!!! So if he don't show for one of those then I would assume he is out. Anyway, probably won't be makin the hangover 50. More along the lines of nursin my own hangover. We're having a small party new years eve. A good buddy of mine is comin over and I'm sure we will get into the Vodka!!! See ya soon, like March 26th!!!