PDA

View Full Version : msr bars quick!!!

priebo15
12-14-2004, 07:06 PM
im droppin into the honda shop tomorrow after school to see about the msr bars, said on they're website $22...i was like DAMN that is cheap!! does anybody have them??? any good comments? please dont tell me something like "msr are crap, go with 909" or somethin like that because thats not an option, i just have $30 bucks left over from buyin other parts so its either get them or not... thanks for any input!!

and are handle bars very difficult to install?? lol

StuntMentD4
12-14-2004, 08:22 PM
i just bought flys pced black with bar pad for 15 bucks brand new so with ur 30 bucks i say get flys and a nice pair of spider grips;) ;)

mrnate400ex
12-15-2004, 12:33 AM
I have MSR Dominators on my 400ex. For the money, I think they are great. Granted, they are not Renthal or Tags. But, for half the price I can't complain. If you are running stock bars, a different bend will make your quad feel a lot different. I feel more in control with my new handlebars than with my stockers. I say get them!!!

UglyMotha™
12-15-2004, 08:55 AM
usally all it takes is one roll over to trash em and if you take any big leaps they won't hold up either in my opinion unless you really need em i would save your money a little longer and get a set worth investing in

priebo15
12-15-2004, 06:34 PM
thanks guys...i just got back from the shop, they didnt have the msr on stock so i just grabbed a set of the moose racing high bars...tried installing them and went to take the stock bar off, damn screwdriver stripped the p.o.s. screws on the plastic piece with the ingnition and nuetral/reverse lights(thats a piss-off)...so i have to wait til god knows when to get the right screwdriver. then im gonna relocate my ignition and the lights, cut my plastics and order some nerfs lol