View Full Version : how loud?

TRX450rRoostin
12-14-2004, 06:10 PM
how good is the wb carbon pro.....i got a good deal on one and was just curious bc i dont see much of them and no one really talks about them....how loud is it.....bc i ride in places that dont really tolerate loud pipes....

btlblwnracer
12-14-2004, 06:46 PM
the carbon pro is pretty loud , sounds alittle louder than stock at idle but really barks when your in it .i hope you have better luck than i did with you pipe . when i had mine it did not fit right from the start , sent it back to white bros , said nothing was wrong with it , when they sent it back ,forgot to send mounting harware with it. did not fit right when it came back , brought it to a local shop ,they could'nt get it to fit. called white bros. they basically said we did'nt know what we where doing and tough luck . tha only good thing i can say about it is that it looks good in the box

TRX450rRoostin
12-14-2004, 06:48 PM
hmmm....ok thanks for the info

450 Racer R
12-14-2004, 07:13 PM
I'll pay for shipping if you're tired of looking at that thing just sitting in the box.

btlblwnracer
12-14-2004, 07:18 PM
the pipe is long gone . what i was trying to imply , is other than looking good i feel it completly sucks a long with white brothers customer sevice.i was just trying to be nice about it .

450 Racer R
12-14-2004, 07:33 PM
yeah don't go with the white brothers. I never did like their exhausts. them and some reason I don't like FMF's too much either.

Jersey450R
12-15-2004, 04:30 PM
one of my buddies has a FMF powerbomb on his YFZ and its a dog! sucks and its one of them bikes thats loud as heck but dosent go anywhere.

MD450r
12-17-2004, 05:54 PM
It makes good power everywhere for me. Just a little less bottom than the Nmotion pipe I have. The pipe is pretty loud but tolerable to me. The pipe fit with no problems but header cracked once (covered under warranty) it rattles at the pipe connection and now the top hanger is loose on the canister. Good luck with yours.

TRX450rRoostin
12-17-2004, 05:58 PM
well i dont have one...i was just curious to see what people have to say about them bc i am looking for a pipe before the season start....but thats not untill april so i am in no hurry....im just looking right now......but i think im going with hmf bb pipe

Thump_It
12-17-2004, 06:16 PM
My WB Aluminum Race pipe fit just fine. Woke the bike up alot. I've out pulled guys with HRC cammed and Sparks piped bikes, but that could have been rider. I love the all around gain and it sounds good too.

btlblwnracer
12-18-2004, 12:33 PM
i not being a jackass when i say im glad you are happy with your wb pipe , but from the experence I had I will never buy anything from wb again.