PDA

View Full Version : Black Maier

lol
12-14-2004, 04:39 PM
How does black maier hold up to scratches and such?

I just brought a pair and would like to know some info about them

JRDrider22
12-14-2004, 04:54 PM
they will scratch. dont ever scratch mud off on the black ones. it will have a mnark in there for a while. they will fade over time but thats something you have to take. my white ones have brown marks from where my boot rubs against them. other than that have fun and congrats

lol
12-14-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
they will scratch. dont ever scratch mud off on the black ones. it will have a mnark in there for a while. they will fade over time but thats something you have to take. my white ones have brown marks from where my boot rubs against them. other than that have fun and congrats

hey do u stll have ur quad? U'll see me at englishtown next year... black 400 with # 70 plates

250xridamatt
12-14-2004, 05:34 PM
yea, mine have faded a lot but it looks pretty cool like that. Scratches do show up very easily, but come on, black looks sweet. I wish i could show you a picture, but im on my dads laptop because my computer is screwed.

JRDrider22
12-14-2004, 06:36 PM
yep i still got mine. i picked up a few sponsers and im gonna go at it for the 05 season. i cant wait to ride again.

lol
12-14-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
yep i still got mine. i picked up a few sponsers and im gonna go at it for the 05 season. i cant wait to ride again.

you got any suggestions on getting sponsors, i'm gonna try

lol
12-14-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt
yea, mine have faded a lot but it looks pretty cool like that. Scratches do show up very easily, but come on, black looks sweet. I wish i could show you a picture, but im on my dads laptop because my computer is screwed.

yea, i cant wait to get it i heard it looks awesome

wheeltrax
12-14-2004, 09:24 PM
I had the black plastic on my 250x, and had it on there for over a year. It didnt scratch any worse than any other plastic, and it didnt fade at all either. I applied armor all to it after everywash tho, and that kept it shiney. I loved the black plastic. I am considering it again on my 400