PDA

View Full Version : Mounting Nerf Bars - HELP!

throwinitup
12-14-2004, 03:45 PM
hey guys just bought some nerfs off ebay got em in the mail today need help with mounting them idk what brand they are, pretty sure they are just the standard DG's...came with no bolts just the nerfs, webbing, and bar that goes across that you hook the two together with..so what will i need and how do i put these bad boys on? :huh

Pvt. Maggot
12-14-2004, 04:29 PM
sell them or throw them away and buy a set of ac's...or something better heh :devil:

or..you could call dg and ask them to send you the mounting hardware or the guy you bought them from. i'd go with the first choice :p

throwinitup
12-14-2004, 05:16 PM
right

that was of no help

i only paid $41 for them and theyre like new...

anyone else got any ideas?

:grr:

Pvt. Maggot
12-14-2004, 05:30 PM
I was just kidding around..chill man..i said..talk to the guy you bought them from...or call dg..and tell them you need the mounting stuff for there standard nerfs...and i'm sure you'll be on your way.

throwinitup
12-14-2004, 05:35 PM
sorry man having a terrible day...tranny and water pump on my jeep went out, and in turn im stuck without a ride...didnt mean to jump your crap...

my buddy's gonna come over in a minute and pick up my bike, fix my a-arms and mount those nerfs, problem solved i suppose...he's a good welder/fabricator so i guess that works out