View Full Version : whats your most embarassing moment

MY450R
12-14-2004, 01:25 PM
oh boy ive had a few but one of the most is when i was like 18 and we were at this party at my buddies house
well his mom was looking hot so i started talking to her in front of his dad...
anyway we ended up in the bedroom while his dad was patying it up outside and while it was great ,the fun lasted until his dad walked in on us going at it
to this day i still get teased about it but that was extremly embarassing for me and i never let that one down
oh yeah i ran outta there so fast i could have run a freakin marathon easier than how much i ran that night!!!!!!

sprtrx300ex
12-14-2004, 01:27 PM
You got with your friends mom!? You da man!

Str8Wicked 74
12-14-2004, 01:27 PM
shenanigans

MY450R
12-14-2004, 01:29 PM
up until today i had forgotten about it
a friend had just reminded me of that night and my face got beat red all over again

Jennys440'Dale
12-14-2004, 01:31 PM
MY450R- your stories amaze me.

So, what is it you do for a living that you are on this computer all the time?

So, was your friend mad at you for gettin' with his mom?

MY450R
12-14-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Jennys440'Dale
MY450R- your stories amaze me.

So, what is it you do for a living that you are on this computer all the time?

So, was your friend mad at you for gettin' with his mom?
actually no he wasnt that mad prolly because i dont think its the first time that ever happened
and im an optician and i work by myself so i can use the pc if i want to which is cool
lets hear some embarassing moments from all of you
i told mine which wasnt easy :)

12-14-2004, 01:37 PM
I don't really remember getting embarassed before. some little things but never really bad

MY450R
12-14-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by GNCCer
I don't really remember getting embarassed before. some little things but never really bad come on now you dont expect us to believe that do ya??
youve never said like yes sir to a girl or farted in front of a chick that you liked or anything??
you must lead a very sheltered life man

lol
12-14-2004, 01:46 PM
ha last month i farted in spanish... lol tht was embarassing:p :D

Jennys440'Dale
12-14-2004, 01:52 PM
Why is farting in front of a girl embarassing? We expect men to do that! I don't like a man who "holds it in" in front of a girl. Just my opinion. :rolleyes:

Hondadudeehhhh
12-14-2004, 01:53 PM
well we were all in the hot tub (me and a few friends) so since we are a bunch of horemonal teens stuff happens up the jets. We are at this girl's house who i was how do i say this... FOND OF and so was my hand :D anyways, her mom comes out and ask if we'd like something to drink. I stop but dont move my hand from her bikini, her mom did know what was going on so i was cool. She comes back with some pop and the girl's older brother comes a long too. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!!!?!!! the jets turn off and almost instanly what was happening under the water was visible :eek: . let's just say i didnt hang out in that hot tub for a long *** time :devil:

It's more of one of those "you had to be there!" stories.

btw, This is a good thread.

12-14-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
come on now you dont expect us to believe that do ya??
youve never said like yes sir to a girl or farted in front of a chick that you liked or anything??
you must lead a very sheltered life man

Oh I am sure I have it just don't embarasse me. so I don't really remember them times. I am sure stuff that should be worse than that have happend.

Samson
12-14-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Jennys440'Dale
Why is farting in front of a girl embarassing? We expect men to do that! I don't like a man who "holds it in" in front of a girl. Just my opinion. :rolleyes:

:huh I at least walk to the other room. That's curtiousy. She follows me it's her own problem.

Thing is, for all I know she could blow me out the door! Literally.

Jennys440'Dale
12-14-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Samson
:huh I at least walk to the other room. That's curtiousy. She follows me it's her own problem.

Thing is, for all I know she could blow me out the door! Literally.

HA! Still thinking bad about the weight gain, huh? HA! Funny. :D

MXEDUP337
12-14-2004, 02:06 PM
I fell at the bike track over a table from a couple feet up, I was showin off and fell flat on my face without a fullface on. I broke a rib and busted my chin. Walkin out was the hardest part, everyone was starin and no one even asked if i was ok.

Mxjunkie
12-14-2004, 02:07 PM
anytime ive crashed in front of everyone, probaly the most embarrasing was when i nose dived into a log and hit my head on the road and had road rash all over my body and ear/face/fingers/palms etc, concussion, broken wrist, someone allways has to bring it up when we ride :o

zephead400ex
12-14-2004, 02:11 PM
If a girl cant fart and burp in front of me, then she isn't worth having!:)

Dude, I've had way to many embarrasing moments...and yes, alcohol has played part in probably 3/4 of them, lol!

Samson
12-14-2004, 02:12 PM
One time, long long ago, me and the buds went for a trip to Dallas, Texas. We were in High School and had very little money. You can imagine 4 guys in a $20 hotel room. The place was NASTY! BUT, it had a hottub! We got our suits and our beer, headed down and jumped in without missing a beat. Then we all looked at each with that deer in the headlight look. That shocked I-can't-believe-that-this-is-happening look. We're about 99% sure somebody had decided to used that ol hot tub as a urinalshortly before our arrival. :o And by the odor, they REALLY had to go.

The others ran for the pool, I ran for the shower. About the time I finished rinsing, the water got cut-off for the night. Needless to say the others didn't smell too good that night. :D

MY450R
12-14-2004, 02:15 PM
One time, long long ago, me and the buds went for a trip to Dallas, Texas. We were in High School and had very little money. You can imagine 4 guys in a $20 hotel room. The place was NASTY! BUT, it had a hottub! We got our suits and our beer, headed down and jumped in without missing a beat. Then we all looked at each with that deer in the headlight look. That shocked I-can't-believe-that-this-is-happening look. We're about 99% sure somebody had decided to used that ol hot tub as a urinalshortly before our arrival. :o And by the odor, they REALLY had to go.

The others ran for the pool, I ran for the shower. About the time I finished rinsing, the water got cut-off for the night. Needless to say the others didn't smell too good that night. :D
haha that awesome
but noone was there to laugh at all of you??

Samson
12-14-2004, 02:24 PM
haha that awesome
but noone was there to laugh at all of you??

Not except a few people cussing us because they were trying to sleep. It was 11-12 o'clock, best I can remember. Oh we made some people mad, but the manager was so drunk, I don't think he wanted to mess with us.

Better story then me falling down the stairs while on crutches in high school...right in front of the head cheerleader. :o

MY450R
12-14-2004, 02:28 PM
reminds me of the time when i was at the bar and i was checkin some hottie out so i turned around and was tellin my buddy what i would do with that using very explicit language
well i turn again and she was standing right there listening to every word i said
yes that night i got a drink in the face but i guess i deserved it

throwinitup
12-14-2004, 03:21 PM
haha good stories

one time right after i got my 400 this chick (very hott i must say) was having a "riding party"..shes got alot of land at her house and needless to say, all of her hott friends were there...so we had the bonfire goin and we were all up at the house for somethin and the firepit was about 120 yards away down over a little hill...someone decided to throw somethin into the fire and it blazed up real high, well i was already sittin on my quad hangin out drinkin a few beers and amanda (girl's whos house we were at) said "matt run down there on your bike and see wtf is burning so big" so i fly down there, see that its nothing, and go to turn around i had to of been in like 4th and i rolled my bike 3-4 times...haha now that was a beginning to an interesting night i must say...

i got a few more i could tell, but to make long stories short, it involved alcohol, my 400, wellsville, ohio, and showing off ...lol :scary:

wilkin250r
12-14-2004, 03:45 PM
I got caught with my pants down (literally) with my girl in the counselor's office in high school.

I jumped out of there real quick, but my name was quickly called to the principle's office over the intercom. :rolleyes:

D-ACTIV8
12-14-2004, 04:32 PM
I have so many stupid situations, here is one of my favs.I was gettin busy with my girl out at my highschool's baseball field, a cop pulled up behind my car and was out of his and knocking on the glass of my car before i had time to do anything but put my pants on with no boxers,(my pants were a little baggy and would not stay up on their own) so here I am with a chub holding my pants up talking to this cop,haha. he was cool though told me i need to keep it in the bedroom...those were the good old days

mudslingingurl9
12-14-2004, 05:58 PM
i have a few but here goes one...i've just started getting into surfing over the past year and i member i was at wrightsville beach. There wuz this group of hott guys totally checkin me out n watchin me the whole time surfin, every time that i would look over at them they would glance away real quick n act like they weren't lookin but i knew they were haha. So i wuz gettin up on this 1 wave n the next thing i know the wave totally swamped me and was thrown forward, my legs endin up gettin like thrown over me so picture my body doin sumthin similar to a backwards C lol. Anyway i totally ate the seafloor. When i got my senses back together i stood up and realized that i wuz missin sumthin......my top!!! lol yea so i def. ducked down in the water quick n re-adjusted everythin
wipin out wuz bad enuff but havin that happen wuz even more embarassing....

acold7dusta
12-14-2004, 06:03 PM
well i was hangin out with this chick i liked and i felt a fart comin so all the sudden i got up and im like so... im gonna get some [mtn dew]....**FART** man i was so embarrassed...everyone laughed at first but then she got a little disgusted...WELL THATS WahT HAPPENS WHEN U EAT TOO MANY CHIPS;)

Dumontexrider
12-14-2004, 06:08 PM
at school last year i was in a stall with my girlfriend and she was...pleasuring me. well in comes the dean looking to see if anyone was smoking and he sees her legs and asks what was going on. long story short i got suspended for 2 weeks and the worst part was my rents found out.

12-14-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Dumontexrider
at school last year i was in a stall with my girlfriend and she was...pleasuring me. well in comes the dean looking to see if anyone was smoking and he sees her legs and asks what was going on. long story short i got suspended for 2 weeks and the worst part was my rents found out.

haha lol that would suck

Aceman
12-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by mudslingingurl9
When i got my senses back together i stood up and realized that i wuz missin sumthin......my top!!!

Damn....where was I.:blah: Lmao....man that would suck....for you. I'm so glad I'm not a chick.:p

JTRtrx250r
12-15-2004, 05:03 AM
was hooked up like a dog on a powerstroke and slipped:eek: :devil: :p

and another was when I got this junker 185 trike for $25 , it didnt have the pullstarter so we had to bump start it, I was holding onto the bars when my buddy picked up the *** end and slammed it down forward while in 2nd or 3rd gear, the thing instantly started and took off WFO w/ me flailin' like Superman behind it, It slammed into a cyclone fence before I could get loose, broke 2 metal fence poles...took out the fence, smashed into it w/ my hands/face etc. The whole damn time its/we are heading straight for my buddys dad who was standing on the other side of the fence...who also had his back to us w/ a leaf-blower while wearing earmuffs, ol ******* didnt even notice:rolleyes: :huh
Anyway Im standing there feelin' like I just got the chit kicked outta me while all the other neighbors come running out asking if Im OK, after about a minute I realize my sweats are down at my ankles and Ive been standing there w/ my bare *** out and all my junk exposed, when I went thru the fence it pulled my sweats and skivies down completely...took a breeze to flow before I really noticed...and not 1 person said anything :rolleyes:

they all stood there goin':eek2: except the 1 old lady on the street...she was more like ;)

Definitly embarrassing!:rolleyes:

MY450R
12-15-2004, 06:19 AM
great stories and all quite embarassing

popo
12-15-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by D-ACTIV8
I have so many stupid situations, here is one of my favs.I was gettin busy with my girl out at my highschool's baseball field, a cop pulled up behind my car and was out of his and knocking on the glass of my car before i had time to do anything but put my pants on with no boxers,(my pants were a little baggy and would not stay up on their own) so here I am with a chub holding my pants up talking to this cop,haha. he was cool though told me i need to keep it in the bedroom...those were the good old days

Um! I still have the cruiser video from that night. I can post it if you want :D

MY450R
12-15-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by popo
Um! I still have the cruiser video from that night. I can post it if you want :D
lmao

MY450R
12-15-2004, 10:32 AM
'

FourFiftyFour
12-15-2004, 10:35 AM
umm probably when my dad walked in on me and my bf at the time.... that really sucked

MY450R
12-15-2004, 10:38 AM
OOPS
i got another from today
ok ive been seeing this girl that works in the hospital that i work at and i saw her today in passing.
anyway she looks at me and says "is that a hickey on your neck"
uh i was like duh uh uh uh well uh where do you see that?
she says right there plain as day!
so now my face is beat red and i cant even talk
i said i dont know
she says oh you dont know??
then i said well i gotta go but ill call you later

im dead meat and now i have to tell her the truth . boy i hate that
this happened about 20 minutes ago and now im real nervous
oh well i guess that was bound to happen one of these days anyway

oh and i hate hickeys but this chick is a biter and i didnt know i had one till the next day

12-15-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
umm probably when my dad walked in on me and my bf at the time.... that really sucked

The first or second time?

MY450R
12-15-2004, 10:46 AM
The first or second time? pffffft
haha

acegirl_ex
12-15-2004, 10:51 AM
Ok. THis happened this this last summer when I was visiting a friend. Well, we were both back from college for a couple of months and decided to take a ride(her family owns horses). So we set off thinking that we'll go down to the old picnic spot and sunbathe a little. We go about the old routine, unsaddling the horses, stripping down to the buff, etc....and sunbathed for awhile. THen she gets the great idea to ride around the trails bareback. So we're moseying along(still in the nude mind you) when we come around a corner and there is her little brother and ALL his friends coming back from the swimming hole! They were supposed to be at the skating rink, but apparently they changed their minds. :eek: :rolleyes: So, um, anyways, that was awful. lol.

FourFiftyFour
12-15-2004, 10:56 AM
The first or second time?

the first was the worst, second time wasnt as bad..........lol

MY450R
12-15-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by acegirl_ex
Ok. THis happened this this last summer when I was visiting a friend. Well, we were both back from college for a couple of months and decided to take a ride(her family owns horses). So we set off thinking that we'll go down to the old picnic spot and sunbathe a little. We go about the old routine, unsaddling the horses, stripping down to the buff, etc....and sunbathed for awhile. THen she gets the great idea to ride around the trails bareback. So we're moseying along(still in the nude mind you) when we come around a corner and there is her little brother and ALL his friends coming back from the swimming hole! They were supposed to be at the skating rink, but apparently they changed their minds. :eek: :rolleyes: So, um, anyways, that was awful. lol.
om my that must of been sweet for them to see that! haha
and then where did you leave your clothes at

MY450R
12-15-2004, 10:59 AM
the first was the worst, second time wasnt as bad..........lol
details please details

Tommy 17
12-15-2004, 11:10 AM
#1 was when my g.fs dad walked in on us... i had to ride home 17 miles in my boxers after running out of the house!!!! haha i bet all of u remember that...

#2 was i was in a car parkin with a girl... cop came by and stopped... he asked the girl if she gave me consent and all this crap and shes like :huh so after about a min i'm like he wants to know if i'm raping u... cop didn't like that one to much:o

D-ACTIV8
12-15-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by popo
Um! I still have the cruiser video from that night. I can post it if you want :D ...That would be so rad

Samson
12-15-2004, 11:53 AM
details please details

I already have an entire mental movie. :p

acegirl_ex
12-15-2004, 12:07 PM
om my that must of been sweet for them to see that! haha
and then where did you leave your clothes at

yeah. I don't think THEY minded. lol. Our clothes were still back at the picnic spot about a quarter of a mile away. That was an interesting ride back!

12-15-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by acegirl_ex
yeah. I don't think THEY minded. lol. Our clothes were still back at the picnic spot about a quarter of a mile away. That was an interesting ride back!

two naked girls riding horses bareback.......................................... .................................................. ..........................OK just making a mental picture!

MY450R
12-15-2004, 12:42 PM
lmao again

FourFiftyFour
12-15-2004, 01:53 PM
details please details

well lets see the first time, in the bedroom, after high school, my parents were supposed to be at work so me and my ex had one of our bright ideas....anyways goin at it and my dad just happens to get home early one day.....after that there was a lot of screamin and slammin doors and both of us leaving the house with me getting kicked out for a couple weeks!

second time pretty much same scenario except parents were supposed to be gone for a week at the beach but my dad came home to pick up something (sux living 45 min from the beach haha)

oh and getting caught by a sheriff was embarrassing too

MY450R
12-15-2004, 01:55 PM
wow cdalechick i guess private time is hard to cum by at your house!

FourFiftyFour
12-15-2004, 02:00 PM
wow cdalechick i guess private time is hard to cum by at your house!

there is NO private time at my house!

Samson
12-15-2004, 02:13 PM

Embarrassing would be getting busted while by yourself!

If I was your daddy, I'd have shot the guy.

JDiablo
12-15-2004, 02:13 PM

thats why there are cars and cheap motels:D

MY450R
12-15-2004, 02:20 PM
Embarrassing would be getting busted while by yourself!

If I was your daddy, I'd have shot the guy.
if i ever caught my daughter doin the naughty ...i wont even say because i dont know what i would do but it wouldnt be pretty
haha yeah getting caught by yourself would be real embarassing

stocktires
12-17-2004, 06:23 PM
I got caught doin the dirty in a church parking lot by 4 cops :o
We tried to play it off, but with me only finding one shoe, he hair a mess, and the windows all fogged, it didn't work.

If I had a young daughter and walked in on her and some random dude, I'd kill him.

brooksgnm
12-17-2004, 07:35 PM
Combine the "girl was pleasuring me" story and the "I didn't mean to fart!" story and you have my #1 most embarassing moment.

I didn't know it was coming I SWEAR TO GOD! :eek:

Dumontexrider
12-17-2004, 07:45 PM
heres another, i was out at lake mead this past summer on my ex's family boat. well they had a barefoot boom, which is basically a giant bar hanging over the side for you to learn how to barefoot. well we put it up and were trying it. the boat starts going and at first your being dragged and then you swing your feet around and start barefooting. well i was going for like a minute and then my toes catch and my legs get behind me and the force of the water pulls my shorts off. well for some unknow reason, they sank. so the boat turns around to come a pick me up and im just treading there in a life jacket and thats it.

Punk'd
12-17-2004, 11:44 PM
Nah I dont get embarissed im to full of myself

:blah: j/p ill think of sumthin

MY450R
12-20-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by brooksgnm
Combine the "girl was pleasuring me" story and the "I didn't mean to fart!" story and you have my #1 most embarassing moment.

I didn't know it was coming I SWEAR TO GOD! :eek: \
why didnt you just kill yourself
i would have

Kilabanshee
12-20-2004, 02:11 PM
I was down in ocean city maryland last summer and some college kids invited me downstairs the day ahead. Well it was 12 o clock and my mom was asleep and I was watching the begining of the world series of poker with them and had a few brews. Well anyways later that night i drank alot more then I new I could handel prob around 16-18 beers mostly all beer bongs. Well anyways my cousin who was with me at the time tryed was hitting on me and barfed on my arm back at the apartment. Later that night I musta been pretty messed up because I basically attacked the toilet with my pants totally off knocking of the hard top of the toilet on the tile bathroom floor. There are tons more storys maybe ill tell the rest later...