PDA

View Full Version : Worcs Race In Arizona - 2005

400grl
12-14-2004, 10:40 AM
I was just wondering who is planning to race the WORCS quad only race at Speedworld in January 2005??? I think I might be able to race this one, since it's in my own backyard!! LOL!!! :) I'm hoping for a great turnout - Speedworld is an awesome track (it's my FAVORITE track) - reminds me of Glen Helen - it's wide and long and is very quad friendly - and still fun for the Pros!!! The owner is taking a big chance with this quad only race - he's always helped and liked us quadders, even when no other tracks did - I'm hoping we can get a great turnout to support this race!!! It's great that of all the tracks in AZ, they are running the WORCS race at SW - it's the nicest track that we have!!!

QuadJunkies
12-14-2004, 10:50 AM
I got the flyer Sat. I wish I could come!!! hope some one is doing some race Coverage for this Event for Exriders :) Sonds like there will be ALOT of other coverage there though!! Good luck girl!!!:macho

400grl
12-14-2004, 10:51 AM
What's the flyer say on it??? I haven't seen anything on it yet......I just know because we just raced a GP out there on Sunday........I wish you could come, too!!!! I will be racing, but I can try to get as many pics as I can, otherwise!!! :)

QuadJunkies
12-14-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
What's the flyer say on it??? I haven't seen anything on it yet......I just know because we just raced a GP out there on Sunday........I wish you could come, too!!!! I will be racing, but I can try to get as many pics as I can, otherwise!!! :)

Well, Ill have to go and see if I can find the flyer.. but.. Atvsport Television will be there :D :blah:

Duncanracer
12-14-2004, 01:07 PM
I'll be out there at all the WORCS races next season

#85 Open B and Production B on a LSR 440ex or a Roll 450r....

Lokiyfz450
12-14-2004, 01:23 PM
http://atv.worcsracing.com/

We just talked about going to this race last night! Over 1400 miles away and figured the gas alone would cost some where around $550.00 + round trip not including food and hotels or race fees I have the transponder so no cost there.

It looks as if I will only be able to do round 3 & 7. Since I will not be able to race the series and carry points then these races will just be single events, and I might not even do those pending on what local races are going on at that time.

It's nice to see the ATV only series but I need around $1000.00 to blow on each race to make the series. then I could just buy the yfz they are giving away in the production A class.

I don't mean to be down on it but the cost is too high to followthe whole series.

Admin
12-14-2004, 01:50 PM
So is anyone planning on covering the WORCS racin in Arizona??

QuadJunkies
12-14-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Admin
So is anyone planning on covering the WORCS racin in Arizona?? send me a plane ticket and Ill borrow a camera and do it....... :D JP ;)

I hope someone is doing coverage in each event, would be cool!! Ill be doing the Payette coverage again in Idaho.... I hope I have a better camera by then though......... :rolleyes: :o

AndreS
12-15-2004, 09:45 PM
right now, i'm just planning on rounds 3 & 7 as well.

younggun95j
12-15-2004, 10:04 PM
I should be there in Prod. A. Hoping I can pull off atleast a top 5. Tired of this top 10 stuff!!:D
I'm still working on getting my motor fixed from Payette earlier this year. Waiting on my piston, have my crankshaft sitting on the shelf. Think I'm going to try and strip down to the frame and get it painted before the race. I should also have my suspension by then too; +3 Epic Suspensions (what used to be TBR) a-arms, Elka shocks. Get my stem and bars and a couple other news things from my sponsors put on too. Have a lot of work to do before then.

QuadJunkies
12-15-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by younggun95j
I should be there in Prod. A. Hoping I can pull off atleast a top 5. Tired of this top 10 stuff!!:D
I'm still working on getting my motor fixed from Payette earlier this year. Waiting on my piston, have my crankshaft sitting on the shelf. Think I'm going to try and strip down to the frame and get it painted before the race. I should also have my suspension by then too; +3 Epic Suspensions (what used to be TBR) a-arms, Elka shocks. Get my stem and bars and a couple other news things from my sponsors put on too. Have a lot of work to do before then. were awaiting for parts too, we got new Cams, stainless vavles, a new mod to the carb and remapping the CDI possibly if needed, rebuilt the tranny already with an update kit as well, so............ hoping this race in Payette will not have a DNF this time!!! :mad:
also now that we know that the minis are runing the big track, we will NOT be gearing my Daughter down for this race :o
My boy should be able to reace it as well since his quad is dialed in.. Im excited for it already!!! :blah:

Duncanracer
12-16-2004, 08:18 AM
i'm waiting for my huevos to show up, cause without that i will get smoked...

phildampier
12-16-2004, 08:58 AM
I should be at all the rounds this year. I hope to have some suspension on my yfz this year. I will be racing prod. a and open a this year.