PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions about mini quads

kazpr
12-14-2004, 10:21 AM
I have ABSOLUTELY no idea about these bikes let me say first :)
What age groups are riding the 90's? What is a really good bike for the $$$ just for play for now.
Thanks alot Kazpr

300exOH
12-14-2004, 10:33 AM
My son and daughter started out on a polaris 90. They were 8 and 7 at the time. We also have an eton 90. We like both but the rear brakes on the eton are much better. I have also heard good things about the kasea's. For the money the eton and kasea can't be beat. The polaris is a little more expensive but it's also faster than our eton.

newnick
12-14-2004, 02:46 PM
Just my opinion, I would stick with a brand that you see often on these forums. Also I would find one of these brands close to my house, that is sold by a dealer that stocks parts, and seems to know a little about them, the more the better. If you can't find a dealer close by then I would try someone from these forums that sell racing parts and has a good reputation. They might be able to hook you up with a good deal. I would look at the following quads, in no particular order. Honda, Polaris, Kasea, Eton, Dinli, Suzuki or Kawasaki. There's a couple of others but I can't remember their names. Read as much as you can on these forums also, there's tons of knowledge here. Good luck.