PDA

View Full Version : Helmet Camera Rental at GNCC??

SECCRS
12-14-2004, 08:00 AM
I am seeing what the interest is in renting Helmet Camera's at the GNCC races for next year. We use some of the newest camera's on the market. And allow top quality video. We do not record to camera's, we record to mp4(digital video) recorders and then can burn these straight to a CD. These are about $850 units.

We are trying to figure out a price, but it will be based alot on participation. But are figuring in the $70 range. But that would give you use of the equipment and we would also burn you a CD the day of the race. There will be a limited # available, but if it goes over well we would purchase more.

Basically, I am seeing if this would be of interest to anyone or are we just wasting are time?

We will also be working with couple of the pro riders and will be selling DVDs of them in the heat of racing action.

Doug Parker
Douglasparker@hotmail.com

Admin
12-14-2004, 08:05 AM
I think ATVriders.com should be entitled to using a helmet cam for atleast a couple of races considering you are advertising it on site:eek:

I have tried to contact you several times, but I have never got a call back from you?

SECCRS
12-14-2004, 08:16 AM
Harlen,

I just sent you a pm with my #'s

studly472
12-14-2004, 11:29 PM
70 seems a little high, but i would still do it ,then people would really see how big those hills are:eek2:

Rico
12-15-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Admin
I think ATVriders.com should be entitled to using a helmet cam for atleast a couple of races considering you are advertising it on site:eek:

Should we put him infront of a firing squad???

:eek2: :eek: :huh

SECCRS
12-15-2004, 07:31 AM
PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE dont shoot me, PAAAAAAAALLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE.

I am just seeing if this would be a good idea or not thats all. I am not taking orders for them or selling them or anything just seeing if its a good idea.

Can I atleast make a last request?? Can it be a Daisy red rider BB gun?

Doug