PDA

View Full Version : Pc frame and Swing arm

kazpr
12-13-2004, 07:12 PM
I want the frame and subframe in krinkle black and the swingarm in krinkle red. I also want you to moly coat my swingarm bolt. Can you do that and what is the price for all? This is all for a 450r.
Thanks alot Kazpr

Pappy
12-13-2004, 07:17 PM
frame and sub $175

swing arm $60

moly pivot bolt $12

return shipping would need to be figured into the price:)

kazpr
12-13-2004, 07:21 PM
The krinkle red does it look like the Honda red like on shock springs? Once I get my Frame back from gusseting I will send it to you. I may send my Subframe and swingarm next week. I will get with you.
I appreciate it alot and thanks again Scott

Pappy
12-13-2004, 07:53 PM
wrinkle powders are textured, meaning they are not smooth. the red is red but IMO is lighter then whats normally used on atv's but not so bad it wouldnt look ok

kazpr
12-14-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
wrinkle powders are textured, meaning they are not smooth. the red is red but IMO is lighter then whats normally used on atv's but not so bad it wouldnt look ok
Ya I love the wrinkles!! Look sweet. Ok will try to get you some of my stuff next week or so. Thanks alot Scott

kazpr
12-15-2004, 09:24 AM
Two last questions pappy. The wrinkle you do is there alot of it or kinda smooth with some every now and then? I have seen both and want the one that looks like cottage cheese!
What is the best way to ship you my subframe? Stick it in a box I take it? Will be shipping UPS.

Ok @ first until I get my frame back I want to send my Subframe, Swingarm and misc parts. All will be marked what colors. Once you get them can you just PM me or call me with the total that is due for what you have and I will paypal you? Thanks alot Scott

Pappy
12-15-2004, 09:31 AM
ship to my work addy for better rates

B & A Distributors
1302 Rising Ridge Rd
Unit 13
Mount Airy MD 21771

the texture colors vary in the amount of texture they have. some colors have more then others etc.

box everything up, include a color to part list and send it.

make sure to remove everything that you dont wish coated:p

kazpr
12-15-2004, 11:29 AM
Sorry pappy a new twist :) Was talking to Burgard about gusseting.
Can you tell me does the kit they do look like this walsh one? I will call you when I get closer to shipping frame and parts to you and let you know if I need burgard to gusset or not. Thanks alot Scott

http://img113.exs.cx/img113/8899/walshgussetkit5zg.jpg

Pappy
12-15-2004, 03:36 PM
they are close, but i think the walsh kit adds a few more gussets then burgard normally uses. walsh gusset kits are pretty nice if you can swallow the price tag:p