PDA

View Full Version : just got back from my first snow ride

throwinitup
12-13-2004, 05:30 PM
went to a buddies in waynesburg, ohio and he took me to some strip pits... 28 degrees with a windchill of 14 and moderate snowfall...he's got this recon 250...no balls at all...lol i was climbin hills he would look at and turn around...ill tell you what my razr 2's hook up like glue in that snow/ice i had no problems pulling up hills... i've never rode in the snow, its a blast man...just goto dress for it..and the worst thing that sucks is goggle fogging (well my dumbarse forgot my goggles and had to wear saftey glasses) but hey it was better than none at all...cant wait to see what mother nature has instore for us this winter... the snow is sweet :devil:

400ex28
12-14-2004, 08:42 PM
Sweet dude, i cant wait until we get snow here, i rode in it last year and it was a blast aswell.....:)

throwinitup
12-14-2004, 09:04 PM
hell, i liked it so much yesterday i went again today it was even better cuz we had more snowfall..but the riding area near my house is small...you can romp around for an hour and you had been on every trail...kinda crappy...i want to go check out wellsville in the snow..should be sweet...i think? lol :huh

400ex28
12-14-2004, 09:10 PM
very nice, ahhh i wish it would snow down here in southern indiana....its like freakin 28*:mad: