PDA

View Full Version : Glamis over New Years, Who's Goin'?

Premis
12-13-2004, 05:27 PM
Hey Guys,

We will be at Galmis over New Years with Skyler Stewart, Brock Lyons, August Goebel, and some others shooting for the next film. If any of you guys/gals (especially the ladies:D) are heading out make sure you look us up. We will have Skylers rig (below), it shouldn't be hard to miss. Come hang out and party/ride with us.

http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/uploads/post-1-1102956257.jpg

IowaCityMX
12-13-2004, 10:16 PM
Hey, I'm planning on making the trip out to Glamis over New Years. I will have to look you guys up. I'm riding a Yamaha Blaster with Bud Light Graphics. :devil:

Aceman
12-13-2004, 11:26 PM
Is that a trailer being pulled by that motorhome. That thing is a frickin convoy.:eek2: It must be like 70 feet long. Can you say, WIDE TURN.:p

LazeR
12-13-2004, 11:39 PM
That is a sweet setup! I wish i was gonna be at Glamis....But i just dont see the 1000 mile trip being made for this year.

derekhonda
12-14-2004, 02:54 AM
Hey, whats the backround of Brock Lyons, there is a guy from around my area with that name and races freequently and is really awesome, is he from indiana?

derekhonda
12-15-2004, 05:10 PM
BUMP

Premis
12-15-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
Is that a trailer being pulled by that motorhome. That thing is a frickin convoy.:eek2: It must be like 70 feet long. Can you say, WIDE TURN.:p

Actually 80 feet. It is a freightliner motorhome conversion (haulmark)

Yep, Brock Lyons is from Indianpolis.

Dan_Guetter
12-15-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Innervision
Hey Guys,

We will be at Galmis over New Years with Skyler Stewart, Brock Lyons, August Goebel, and some others shooting for the next film. If any of you guys/gals (especially the ladies:D) are heading out make sure you look us up. We will have Skylers rig (below), it shouldn't be hard to miss. Come hang out and party/ride with us.

http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/uploads/post-1-1102956257.jpg

We were suposed to take that rig to the velocity FMX tour in AZ, but skyler had eye sugury at the time.....that would have been pimp to roll up to the metal mulisha in that!!!!!!!!!

Premis
12-15-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
We were suposed to take that rig to the velocity FMX tour in AZ, but skyler had eye sugury at the time.....that would have been pimp to roll up to the metal mulisha in that!!!!!!!!!

Yeah he had lasic surgery a couple weeks ago, he is doin good now though.

QuadJunkies
12-16-2004, 12:30 AM
I hope to some day make it over the Glamis..... but until then. Ive still got these dunes here......... :D

QuadJunkies
12-16-2004, 12:30 AM
Theres not nearly enough duning vids with St. A's in it!!!:blah:

QuadJunkies
12-16-2004, 12:32 AM
you all should make a trip to Idaho and ride... Its AWESOME!!!:macho

JTRtrx250r
12-16-2004, 03:06 AM
Hey QJ...is camping allowed there?:confused: Wonder how long it would take to get there:p :blah: Im not much of a sand guy....but that dont mean I couldnt be:p Ive got a mild R, but wouldnt know what to run for gearing..

derekhonda
12-16-2004, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Innervision
Actually 80 feet. It is a freightliner motorhome conversion (haulmark)

Yep, Brock Lyons is from Indianpolis.

No ****ing way, is he like 19 years old and has a sister named markie? This is unreal...

derekhonda
12-16-2004, 03:26 AM
http://www.innervisionindustries.com/pilots/brocklyons.html

I dont believe it, Ive ridden and raced with this guy a few times, even been out to his grandparents house to play on his private track, wow, I knew he was good but i didnt know he was still pursuing this.

Admin
12-16-2004, 07:24 AM
Brad, I expect to see some Photos or a video Teaser from the New Year's Ride

QuadJunkies
12-16-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Hey QJ...is camping allowed there?:confused: Wonder how long it would take to get there:p :blah: Im not much of a sand guy....but that dont mean I couldnt be:p Ive got a mild R, but wouldnt know what to run for gearing.. yes.. Camping is aloowed and its Free at Lake Egin(or at least, it WAS) Then theres the Oasis (thats the scene you see in the Huevos film) they charge a fee, but there water hookups and showers :)

QuadJunkies
12-16-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Admin
Brad, I expect to see some Photos or a video Teaser from the New Year's Ride that would be cool...... :macho

Admin
12-16-2004, 11:19 AM
Tina, I will be making a trip out to ride in Idaho if you have a machine and a place for me:D

Which dates would work best for you, so I can start planning. I will probably coordinate a group ride the same weekend, so you WIN!!! I can't wait after seeing all your photos:D

QuadJunkies
12-16-2004, 11:41 AM
Tina, I will be making a trip out to ride in Idaho if you have a machine and a place for me:D

Which dates would work best for you, so I can start planning. I will probably coordinate a group ride the same weekend, so you WIN!!! I can't wait after seeing all your photos:D Trust me... we will find you a ride.!!.. :)
The Dates are here (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134130)

Ill start working on a quad for you today... ;)

Premis
12-16-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
No ****ing way, is he like 19 years old and has a sister named markie? This is unreal...

Yep, same guy.

Premis
12-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Brad, I expect to see some Photos or a video Teaser from the New Year's Ride

I am sure I can handle that, I will be writing aThru The Lens (http://www.InnervisionIndustries.com/lens/index.html) article on it when I come back, that always has pics.

Just talked to Skyler Stewart and August Goebel today, we are all set to go to Glamis on the 30th, and now Jon Guetter may be coming with.