PDA

View Full Version : LRD 330 Top End Fuel mixture???

bullet
12-13-2004, 04:54 PM
With the 330 LRD kit what mixture on fuel do you run most people tell me to run straight race fuel C12 is that True??

beerock
12-14-2004, 06:23 PM
up to you, i run race gas because of the lead. but if your compression isnt over 190(and thats tops) you can run pump gas.

what kind of 2 stroke oil are you going to use?

bullet
12-15-2004, 09:29 AM
I would run C12 Race Fuel Now do I run it Straight or With oil In The mix? Someone told me to run it staright no mixture Is this true? What is the best two stroke oil? Which One do you Run?

beerock
12-15-2004, 07:21 PM
bro YOU HAVE TO MIX OIL WITH A 2 STROKE!!!! unless its a oil injected but the injection systems have been known to fail.
with that said, the R doesnt have an injection system.

I run AMSOIL DOMINATOR at 50:1 I recently took my top end off because of a base gasket leak and the top end looked awesome. my suggestion is to run the amsoil dominator at 50:1 you wont go through oil as fast as a 32:1 mix and amsoil is the best oil on the market, I'm not just saying this, I know someone who did tests for major oil manufacturers, even mobil 1 and he swears by amsoil, he also use to do r&d for honda...

amosil domintator!!

bullet
12-15-2004, 09:13 PM
Bro, I am not Retarded I have run two stroke motors Since god knows when, What i am saying to you is have you basically ever heard of anyone running straight Fuel NO MIX with a big bor top end, Someone Told me That. And by the way beerock if i am not mistaken you are from ringwood NJ corect?

Let me know thanks

beerock
12-15-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by bullet
Bro, I am not Retarded I have run two stroke motors Since god knows when, What i am saying to you is have you basically ever heard of anyone running straight Fuel NO MIX with a big bor top end, Someone Told me That. And by the way beerock if i am not mistaken you are from ringwood NJ corect?

Let me know thanks

ok well, it sounded like you didnt know form your previous statement.

the onyl people i have heard who have doen that have seixed there motors so um yea i ve heard of it, but it wasnt a good "story"

yes im from ringwood, what about you?

bullet
12-15-2004, 09:42 PM
Franklin Lakes, I know someone who was gonna by some parts off you a long time ago.

beerock
12-15-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by bullet
Franklin Lakes, I know someone who was gonna by some parts off you a long time ago.

really who? my buddy danny millazo live in franlin lakes, you prolly heard of him(foot ball star etc) lol

bullet
12-16-2004, 06:20 AM
no man just moved here from wayne,