PDA

View Full Version : Checking Interest on 400EX Parts and some tires

MotoX3
12-13-2004, 03:12 PM
hey....im just looking to check interest like it says...i have the bar cover thing in the middle of the bars from a 2001 400EX.....its yellow....great shape...only a few very minor scratches....second thing for a 400.....we took the stock clutch assembly thing off to replace it when my brother removed his parking brake...so its basically the whole deal..the part to attach it to the bars, the perch thing and of course the lever....there all straigh and id be willing to just sell the lever...last thing are a few tires from our old blasters....we have 2 sets....ones are what ive heard called "wolly boogers"...basically the stock tires that used to come on blasters a few years ago...theyre mounted...and another set....the best i could descirbe them as is someting like kenda klaws but with more knobs...theyre mounted on brand new DID or ITP rims...im not sure ill find out...i CAN get pics of all these things and better descriptinons if someone wants them....thanks:macho ...btw prices are negiotiable(sp)

MotoX3
12-18-2004, 10:38 AM
bump:chinese: