PDA

View Full Version : Scott Peterson

JR3
12-13-2004, 02:47 PM
the verdict is in that basatard gets the death penalty

2002400ex
12-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Good he needs it. He killed his wife and baby so he should die too.

Dannys400ex
12-13-2004, 02:50 PM
he needs to be dead

sly400ex
12-13-2004, 03:12 PM
I think he should've gotten life w/o parole, death is too easy of a sentence for him.

They said he will probably be sitting on death row for 20 years or so. Glad to see out tax money is well spent....:rolleyes:

Ericthered rdr
12-13-2004, 03:14 PM
Ride the lightning fother mucker:blah:

400exrules
12-13-2004, 03:17 PM
hes just gonna appeal it so many times and eventually get out...

i thing they should either put him to work on hard labor in iraq or building chit somewhere for 20 years then kill him, or just kill him now instead of wastin all us tax payers money

maggiesboy
12-13-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Ericthered rdr
Ride the lightning fother mucker:blah:

well said. that jerk off killed a good lookin one too! it's too bad he'll never get to be someones girl in the house. He needs to get phuct by a big ol boy.

angieyes
12-13-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by JR3
the verdict is in that basatard gets the death penalty eye for an eye

Hondadudeehhhh
12-13-2004, 03:19 PM
didnt he get beat up his first day in prison? haha i think thats funny.

I agree with what texas is doing, making an express lane for the death penalty :D

12-13-2004, 03:29 PM
i think his punishment should be him chained up in a room with a gay guy

Foxyangel0425
12-13-2004, 04:08 PM
i think he should suffer like he made his wife and conner suffer

Florida400EX
12-13-2004, 04:10 PM
he has death penalty but he will be an old man or dead from natural causes with the way california does it.

Pappy
12-13-2004, 04:10 PM
i think prison justice will get him before the needle does:chinese:

JR3
12-13-2004, 04:13 PM
we can only hope

LazeR
12-13-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

lmao either way he's getting what he deserves

Hammer trx450r
12-13-2004, 04:14 PM

Whats a shame is he will probably be protected in there.

Pappy
12-13-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r
Whats a shame is he will probably be protected in there.

who was that nut job that had sex with men then ate them...he was protected also:o :devil:

jeffry dohmer or whatever is freek *** name was

Hammer trx450r
12-13-2004, 04:21 PM
who was that nut job that had sex with men then ate them...he was protected also:o :devil:

I guess it didn't do him much good did it;)

chucked
12-13-2004, 04:25 PM
Hmm chances are he will die of old age, not any kind of death causing device....

dirtmomma
12-13-2004, 04:32 PM
Got what he deserved.......cowardly *******:mad: can you say DIVORCE:grr:

MotoX3
12-13-2004, 04:41 PM
maybe we will all get lucky and he will get paired up with bubba in a cell and die of anal bleeding:eek: :eek2: :devil:

Quad18star
12-13-2004, 04:50 PM
I hope they throw him in with all the others and let them rip him apart . He's gunna get everything he deserves in there . They'll probably kill him before he makes his way to the electric chair or the table.

Up here in Canada , we have one killer that is in his own private cell , because they know if he's with the others , they'll kill him . Paul Bernardo .... that fawker should be beat to death with a baseball bat for what he did.

JR3
12-13-2004, 04:53 PM
never heard of him what did he do quadstar

Quad18star
12-13-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by JR3
never heard of him what did he do quadstar

Him and his wife ( Carla Hamolka) , kidnapped , raped and murdered 2 girls. One of the girls , was Carla's sister . They video taped the whole thing . After they got caught , the cops tore the home apart and found the video tapes hidden in the walls and stuff . The 2 girls were Kristin French and Lesly Mohaffy (??) . There should be a movie comming out in theatres in the spring time about it . They both deserve to die .... Carla is being released soon ... she won't last long outside of prison ... someone will murder her .... and well him ... he's protected for the next 25 years in jail . His day will come also .

ShiftFMX
12-13-2004, 05:02 PM
Scott deffinatly got what he deserved :mad:

He deffinatly did not deserve this...

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/Lacy_Peterson_Memory.jpg

:(

SRH
12-13-2004, 06:14 PM
i think he did it and stuff but i just dont like the idea he was given death with no hard evidence when oj walked with all the evidence you could ever have.....i just kinda think he didnt get that fair of a trial and had alot going against him before the start...i mean a movie...the jury was ****ed up...i dunno if id feel comfortable giving him death....

redlineranger
12-13-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by 2002400ex

right you are ken.............. they need to do the same thing to him

redlineranger
12-13-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by chucked
Hmm chances are he will die of old age, not any kind of death causing device....

he'll drop soap to much and die from gettin rammed up all the time:scary:

n00b on a 400ex
12-13-2004, 08:29 PM
first i didnt care, then cayse the fu(king media plays it over and over again i wanted him to die so they could end it. stupid CNN.

JOEX
12-13-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i think he did it and stuff but i just dont like the idea he was given death with no hard evidence when oj walked with all the evidence you could ever have.....i just kinda think he didnt get that fair of a trial and had alot going against him before the start...i mean a movie...the jury was ****ed up...i dunno if id feel comfortable giving him death....
Some of the evidence on the OJ trial was planted.

Pappy
12-13-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by SRH

i agree....

my gut tells me he did it. but we are raised on the smoking gun and if it isnt there then what to do? dna evidence can work both ways but man ...there are alot of things that IMO didnt add up. driving all that way to go boating...then ironically your dead wife and unborn son wash up in that very water...ummmm sherlock that there is a clue:ermm: :scary:

MY450R
12-14-2004, 08:37 AM
i agree....

my gut tells me he did it. but we are raised on the smoking gun and if it isnt there then what to do? dna evidence can work both ways but man ...there are alot of things that IMO didnt add up. driving all that way to go boating...then ironically your dead wife and unborn son wash up in that very water...ummmm sherlock that there is a clue:ermm: :scary:
and so much evidence has been sealed so they cant talk about it nor can the jurors write books and write about any of the sealed info.
i mean the jurors did seem very honest and had tremendous character for what they went thru
i cant imagine being in court for 6 long months not being able to talk to anyone about it ..not even your wife or husband and while only getting 50 bucks a day to do it
most of them worked on weekends so they could make ends meet
i would have prolly went bankrupt if i had to do that.
but in thier interview they all seemed very intelligent and really didnt want to make any mistakes because they knew someones life was on the line
i would not want to be on that jury and for that i commend them

hot450girl
12-14-2004, 08:42 AM
Alright so he got the death penalty. But do they kill them right away? I thought they wait and some people who get the death penalty don't actually die for a couple of years? Maybe I am confusing that with death row?

dirtmomma
12-14-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by hot450girl
Alright so he got the death penalty. But do they kill them right away? I thought they wait and some people who get the death penalty don't actually die for a couple of years? Maybe I am confusing that with death row?

He'll sit on death row, they say for 16-20 yrs, he could die before then or not, his lawyers will I'm sure appeal it for many years to come!! They just had a thing on GMA, he gets 5 hrs a day in the yard the rest in his cell hehehe,

Quad18star
12-14-2004, 10:04 AM
Imagine , if you were in his shoes right now , and that you weren't the person that killed her. What would be running through your mind knowing you're now facing the death penalty ???

hot450girl
12-14-2004, 10:10 AM
I would love to see his big hairy cellmate :blah: Don't drop the soap scotty! He got what he deserved. If I was lacy's mother, I would've came after him myself! It's a sick and twisted world. I was reading articles on the internet that ever since that incident happened there are more arising that are just like it. There was one just a few months ago where a guy killed his wife and chopped a mattress in half and stuffed her body inside and off to the trash dump she went. Luckily the family had closure because they did find her body. MEN ARE SICK THESE DAYS!!!!!

P.S- That doesn't include my love gregory :)

Dumontexrider
12-14-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by 2002400ex

Heres something i dont get--Their charging him with killing his unborn child but, isnt that the same thing a women does when she gets an abortion? dont get me wrong, i want this guy to be locked up or killed but they shouldnt be charging him with killing connor if abortion is legal.

hot450girl
12-14-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Dumontexrider
Heres something i dont get--Their charging him with killing his unborn child but, isnt that the same thing a women does when she gets an abortion? dont get me wrong, i want this guy to be locked up or killed but they shouldnt be charging him with killing connor if abortion is legal.

Wow that's an extremely valid point. I am not sure if I can even argue that. Hm..Well I guess the way he murdered conner and the way they abort babies through abortion are two different things. The woman chooses to have the baby aborted therefore it is legal. In lacy's and connors case, neither had a choice, scott just kinda threw them over board. I guess ithas to deal with morals but either situation really has absolutly no morals. Abortion is a touchy subject though. I mean I support it if say a young girl was raped and got pregnant. That is unfair for her to have to have that baby. But wow, I guess I really can't argue that! That's all I can think of right there. Besdies the situation isn't looking on abortion, its looking on scott killing his baby. hm...

thomps6s
12-14-2004, 10:32 AM

Pappy, This is exactly what I was thinking when I heard the verdict. I think Jeffery Dahmer was in Prison for less than 2 weeks when someone killed him. I thought that was great. Most of these guys that are in the prisons these losers get sent to are in for life. They have no problem killing jack*****es like Jeffery Dahmer or Scott Peterson.

MY450R
12-14-2004, 11:48 AM
uh hell no its not the same as an abortion are you ppl crazy?
abortions are different ,they are not an 8 mos. old fetus
scratch that 8 mos. old baby.they dont do abortions on women who have a baby more than lets say 2-3 mos.
we all have seen pregnant woman about ready to pop and none of them will be getting an abortion no matter what!
unless the mothers life is in jeopardy

hot450girl
12-14-2004, 11:51 AM
Haha duhI never thought about it like that. I was trying to see it from his view point and I couldn't. I didn't know lacy was eight months pregnant. It was right no matter what. He just wanted to continue his affair. How could someone do that though, seriously? How can you sit there and plan to kill your wife/girlfriend and unborn baby YOU created? It's unthinkable!

MY450R
12-14-2004, 12:05 PM
i wasnt trying to bash anyone here but lets stick to the facts
and the fact is it was premeditated murder of his wife and unborn child.he should die and thats that
and yes there was another guy that killed his wife because he was telling her for years that he was in med school and so they were about to move and he had to transfer to a different school
so the wife finds out that he isnt enrolled in school so she confronts him and he kills her because the lie was out.
now this guy gets to go to a mental institution and not death row
of course he is mental but isnt anyone who kills someone else really mental?? because in my mind you cant be normal and kill someone it just doesnt happen.even though they may not be legally insane,i think you have to have a little insanity to kill anyonne

Dumontexrider
12-14-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by hot450girl
Haha duhI never thought about it like that. I was trying to see it from his view point and I couldn't. I didn't know lacy was eight months pregnant. It was right no matter what. He just wanted to continue his affair. How could someone do that though, seriously? How can you sit there and plan to kill your wife/girlfriend and unborn baby YOU created? It's unthinkable!

i dont think what he did was right, im just saying if their charging him with killing his child, then they should ban abortion

SRH
12-14-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Dumontexrider
i dont think what he did was right, im just saying if their charging him with killing his child, then they should ban abortion

yeah but to me theres difference, an unborn child in my opinion belongs to the mother... if she wasnt killed she would of had the kid like she planned to, it would be like a forced abortion which isnt legal...making it murder, i think a woman should have the option but not once the pregnancy is past a certain point..im not sure if thats how it is but thats what i think anyone agree?

dukeboy
12-14-2004, 05:45 PM
all i can say is that he got the death penalty onlybecause it was a high profile case. i think any one that has been convicted of murder should, but still the hunter from minnesota prolly wont get the death penalty

Punk'd
12-14-2004, 08:29 PM
Yeah I was hearing about that on the radio on the way to school.. He deserves it but I think it would be worse if he sat in jail his whole life insted of death.. You know?

SRH
12-14-2004, 08:46 PM
yeah it was high profile, everyone wanted closure i dont think america cares if he did it or not we think he did thats good enough , it makes us feel warm and fuzzy inside

acegirl_ex
12-15-2004, 01:22 AM
I can't believe he showed NO emotion when they announced the verdict!:eek: :mad:

Hammer trx450r
12-15-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by acegirl_ex
I can't believe he showed NO emotion when they announced the verdict!:eek: :mad:

I beleive everyone is told by there lawyer, don't be emotional when they read it. I guess they are always planning an appeal.

JR3
12-15-2004, 04:29 AM
yup its already appealed they just said on the news

derekhonda
12-15-2004, 04:45 AM
"...While the pro-choice group believes the fetus does not have rights, the pro-life group has countered this claim with proof. Unborn children do have rights. In fact, if an unborn child is injured, when the child is grown he or she can sue the person who injured them. An unborn fetus can even inherit an estate. More recently, President George W. Bush issued the “Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2001.” This states that if a pregnant woman is killed along with her unborn child, or even if just the unborn child is killed, the perpetrator can be held responsible for the murder of the fetus as well as the mother..."

just wrote a paper about it.

MY450R
12-15-2004, 06:12 AM
abortion should be illegal except in rare cases.
also he didnt get the death penalty because it was a high profile case.those jurors took a long time decididng the fate of that azzhole and why should we pay millions a year for that dirtbag to sit in jail for the rest of his life
kill him now!

thomps6s
12-15-2004, 06:14 AM
Yeah that idiot Chai Vang should get the death penalty by firing squad. My blood boils just hearing his name. That happened a few hours away from me. I still can't believe it. It sounds like he may be connected to another deer hunter murder a few years back too.

derekhonda
12-15-2004, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
abortion should be illegal except in rare cases.
also he didnt get the death penalty because it was a high profile case.those jurors took a long time decididng the fate of that azzhole and why should we pay millions a year for that dirtbag to sit in jail for the rest of his life
kill him now!

It actually costs more to execute an inmate on death row than it would for him to live out his life behind bars.

Its a lose lose situation for tax payers.

mudslingingurl9
12-15-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by acegirl_ex

that just goes to show ya that he really is guilty...come on now if you were really an innocent man that was just found guilty of something you didn't do you would not be sitting there totally emotionless

PHAT400
12-15-2004, 02:20 PM

YUP!!!! ;) Remember Dahmer.... Don't worry, Peterson will get his...:eek2: