PDA

View Full Version : how to contact h-bomb for christmas

44oEX
12-13-2004, 08:34 AM
I want some h-bomb stuff for x-mas and there web site s#cks. you can't order anything and there is no contact info.

And when it H-7 comming out. Don't they know people whant it for christmas.

44oEX
12-13-2004, 12:01 PM
bump

Premis
12-13-2004, 12:07 PM
Best way is to go through a dealer. I know legacy is a H-Bomb/Division-4 dealer. (www.legacyatv.com)

If you want H7, I suggest going through Impact video (www.videoxsports.com) It would be faster.

You can get Carpe Diem at www.InnervisionIndustries.com :D

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-13-2004, 12:47 PM
WE should have huevos 7 in a few days along with bomb squad and we just got the High stakes atv calendar in and I still have tips and tricks with John Natalie

Quad18star
12-13-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
WE should have huevos 7 in a few days along with bomb squad and we just got the High stakes atv calendar in and I still have tips and tricks with John Natalie

I'd order from you guys , but by the time I covert the $$ , have it shipped and pay the duty fee , the video would cost me about $70 ( or more) :(

How do you guys ship items like that anyways?? Through the mail or through a courrier company?

Jersey450R
12-13-2004, 01:59 PM
I've had huevos 7 for a few days now. it comes with a little h-bomb catalog inside!

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-13-2004, 02:02 PM
We ship usps to Canada I shipped 2 dvd's to quebec and it was under $10 for a 3-5 day service.

JLanphear
12-13-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Innervision
[B]If you want H7, I suggest going through Impact video (www.videoxsports.com) It would be faster.

Another good video on that site is Redline 4 Life : Stunt Delicious. Just look at that cool guy with the silver quad on the cover!!!!!! :p

Ps....you'll also be able to get that from our site shortly.

Heheh....sorry to *******ize.

-Josh

44oEX
12-13-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
I've had huevos 7 for a few days now. it comes with a little h-bomb catalog inside!

when did it come out?? and is it any good?

C&D you got a pm

bman9
12-13-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by 44oEX
I want some h-bomb stuff for x-mas and there web site s#cks. you can't order anything and there is no contact info.

And when it H-7 comming out. Don't they know people whant it for christmas.

good luck :rolleyes: thats all i could say

HtFoxChick
12-13-2004, 03:50 PM
Good Luck there!! If it's T-Shirts your looking for, I know where you can get some really NICEEEEEE ones!!:D

44oEX
12-13-2004, 04:15 PM
no sorry I want H-7 and the calender onless you just want to give me some shirt ;) so I could promote them:D

HtFoxChick
12-13-2004, 04:27 PM
Well then buddy, you better be patient. Keep trying HBomb.....

Dan_Guetter
12-13-2004, 04:50 PM
the new catalogs are sweet, i'm on the cover!! :macho and a shot with me and taylor..

oh and the Akraix shirts are done, loook soooo tight, just gonna wait to launch em when were ready. keep an eye out for em

Derek:D

Quad18star
12-13-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
the new catalogs are sweet, i'm on the cover!! :macho and a shot with me and taylor..

oh and the Akraix shirts are done, loook soooo tight, just gonna wait to launch em when were ready. keep an eye out for em

Derek:D

Derek .... can you give us an aproximate date on when all of this is gunna unfold??? I hate the suspense. :devil:

Dan_Guetter
12-13-2004, 05:21 PM
yeah i do to man, but the stuff looks so bad*****, i have a feeling if we would put it up we'd be swamped.. so i really have no idea, prolly for this first run of cloths will go to friends and poeple that are really special! haha

but hey, you guys can email me at derek_guetter@hotmail.com, and we could work out how to pay for it and shipping stuff, cause we dont have any of that figured out yet. so if theres not a kabillion emails in my account wanting shirts i could prolly start sending some out, i dont wanna make any guarantees though. so mail me if any of you are interested and we can work things out

Derek

Jersey450R
12-13-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by 44oEX
when did it come out?? and is it any good?
thats a great question, look at the thread i made about it in this section. Its badas$.