PDA

View Full Version : 2000 400ex Race Quad For Sale

MX MadMann
12-13-2004, 01:27 AM
2000 400ex for sale

parts included:

-Sparks Racing X-6 full exhaust system ($500 - ceramic coated header/alluminum scilencer, top of the line)
-Lonestar Racing +4 axle($450ish)
-JD performance +2 a arms($500)
-TCS ( Total Controll Suspension) tripple rate springs, new style with 5/8th shafts and adjustable remote reservoirs and fully adjustable ride height($850 )
-AC Racing pro-peg nerf bars($250ish?)
-AC Racing mudscreen bumper
-Renthal handlebars
-Pro-Design kill switch
-NEW - Holeshot MX's all around
-Champion Beadlocks w/ custom CNC machining on rear w/ milled stainless bolts
-Mud caps for beadlocks
-NEW - douglas red label front rims
-k and k atv billet parking brake block off plate
-K and N airfilter
-dyno-jet jet kit (carb has been jetted and tuned perfectly)
-New OEM frame (stocker developed cracks)
-New Axle bearings (installed)
-New upper ball joints

also, ***1 FULL SET OF EXTRA TIRES/RIMS***!! 21" fronts(i think) and 20" rears, mounted on douglas red label wheels, front wheels are wide offset (appx 50% tread left)

also, my set of all ***ALUMINUM RAMPS*** goes with it, they are bi-fold with alluminum slotted round bar tig welded across the tops!! these things are lightweight and work awesome for any 4-wheeler or anything else you wanna load! also have the saftey cables on them to attatch to bed of truck while loading 4 wheeler.

i had the stock frame break on me one day while riding. it broke around the front shock mounts. it had a faulty welding job from the factory and had been cracked for a while. immediatly after it broke, we found rust all over the place. honda replaced it for free and put the a-arms/shocks on it that i had ordered. the stock a-arms, and shocks were bent as a result. so yes, it has a ***NEW FRAME*** as well.

this thing handles like a dream, motor is stock internally and VERY reliable. oil/filter changed every few rides. hasnt seen any track time in almost 2 years. with the 18" tires and exhaust, it will rip untill top speed!

front shocks ran me 850 bux and are fantastic! i am the original owner and this quad was ridden mostly at tracks less than 10 times. it's 50 inches wide (max width for MX competition) and the zero preload suspension lets it FLY around turns with EASE. pulls front wheels in 3rd gear! handles trails no problem. a very good quad for beginners as well as more advanced riders. its not ungodly powerfull like some of todays quads but handles well enough to ride circles around them.

this quad is great for ripping around at the lake/deer lease or just about anywhere else you can imagine! it also handles a motocross track like a pro!

3500$ OBO - email me @ godive101@aol.com w/ somthing about my 400ex in the title, no PM's please

i can ship but would rather someone pick it up. buyer pays freight charges. i'm in southeast texas and might be able to meet someone halfway.

PICTURES of bike can be found here,

http://www.hometown.aol.com/pimpnona400ex

MX MadMann
12-13-2004, 01:31 AM
edit: pictures arent working, email me for pictures, serious inquiries only please.

or visit

http://www.hometown.aol.com/pimpnona400ex

thank you, casey

02MX400ex
12-13-2004, 02:12 PM
hey man im loacted in baton rouge,LA. i got a 2003 predator with Wiseco 12.5:1 HC piston, fresh valve cut, and brand new tires(also have razors).i would like to trade it for your 400. U can keep ur aluminum ramp to. heck ill even drive to nederland to do the the trade. my pred will also have a updated tranny kit.

2banshees
12-13-2004, 04:57 PM
if your considering trades please look at this. click here (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133654)

02MX400ex
12-13-2004, 04:59 PM
he's not wanting trades. he needs $$$

MX MadMann
12-13-2004, 08:19 PM
yeah sorry guys, cant trade, i need money to repay a debt i have.

thanx for the replies, casey

MX MadMann
12-14-2004, 09:40 PM
TTT for me, this thing is going on ebay soon w/ a reserve price. someone must want a 50" wide 400ex w/ zero-preload suspension!!

914racer
12-15-2004, 06:23 PM
hey man y does ur bike sit up so high in the ***** end??? does it have a stock back shock or is it tcs??

MX MadMann
12-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by 914racer
hey man y does ur bike sit up so high in the ***** end??? does it have a stock back shock or is it tcs??

the rear only looks so high because the front is so low, the preload rings are screwed all the way to the top (lowest ride height setting) and the front tires are only 19's. the rear shock is a stock one, but it still handles great as you can see in the pictures ;)

MX MadMann
12-23-2004, 02:49 AM
TTT, make me an offer!!

no trades please :D

CNesloney422
03-15-2005, 01:14 PM
hey bro, i doubt u remember this, but i bought your stock wheels/tires off your 400 about a year ago. The names chase.. i didnt even make it home with the tires, i left them in the bed of the truck while i went in Academy for about 10 minutes and when i got back, they were gone, damn the bad luck.. hows it goin?

MX MadMann
03-15-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by CNesloney422
hey bro, i doubt u remember this, but i bought your stock wheels/tires off your 400 about a year ago. The names chase.. i didnt even make it home with the tires, i left them in the bed of the truck while i went in Academy for about 10 minutes and when i got back, they were gone, damn the bad luck.. hows it goin?

holy crap man that sucks! i do remember you coming by and not being able to decide between my stockers and my set of douglas wheels and holeshots.

anyway, i sold the 400ex to a guy who saw the ad on ls1tech.com, he was from lumberton and actually had a friend that wanted to buy it. pretty cool guys actually, said they would send me pictures when they got it all fixed up. he planned on tearing it down and having the frame powdercoated etc. he has a yamaha R6 and wanted to make it match :D

cliffnotes : 400ex is SOLD! :cool:

CNesloney422
03-16-2005, 08:48 AM
thats awesome bro. nice talking to you, oh yah, keep your eyes open for a bone stock 400ex 02 or newer.. i want it to make a MX bike again.. a friend totaled my 02 400ex

jared_scarboro
03-24-2005, 09:17 PM
still 4 sale im intrested