PDA

View Full Version : Eton Viper 90 Exhaust

torqen2k1
12-12-2004, 11:11 PM
Does anyone know were I can find exhaust for my nephews Viper 90? Or anyone on here have a good place or site to get parts for it?

QuadJunkies
12-12-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by torqen2k1
Does anyone know were I can find exhaust for my nephews Viper 90? Or anyone on here have a good place or site to get parts for it? WRH . Billie is great and had ALOT of knowledge on the Eton. We have his pipe and simply LOVE IT!:blah:

maggiesboy
12-13-2004, 04:06 PM
J&r trading in south carolina has a pipe/ clutch upgrade for 199.00

little50
12-13-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by maggiesboy
J&r trading in south carolina has a pipe/ clutch upgrade for 199.00

Do you mean A&R Trading and if so, I'm not that impressed with there stuff. There a-arms and swing arms are not chromoly and the pipe seems to be an improvement over stock but it can't compare to a pipe from WRH or miniatvs.com

sorry, just my 2 cents.

AtvMxRider
12-13-2004, 05:30 PM
Hetricks

Arctic Cat Dad
12-13-2004, 09:13 PM
We run a Hetrick Pipe and clutch mods. They are great to deal with and the mods were awesome! If you are looking for a pipe and clutch kit, check out there power up C kit. Great price!

QuadJunkies
12-13-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Hetricks I think Hetricks gets the pipes from WRH dont they??? I know a friend was gonna order one from them and they sent him to Billie....Maybe they were just sold out at the time....

Samson
12-14-2004, 09:50 AM
I believe you can leave the battery under the seat with the WRH pipe, but not Hetrick or miniatvs. Be worth it to me, may not be an issue for you.

Who the heck is A&R? :o

ps - I thought Hetrick used the same pipe as miniatvs, except chrome? He could have changed though.

QuadJunkies
12-14-2004, 10:08 AM
Ive never heard of A&R either... :confused:

little50
12-14-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Ive never heard of A&R either... :confused:

A&R trading sells aftermarket performance parts for the Eton, but, you need to be a dealer to buy from them, they also market the goldspeed swing arm wich I have heard alot of problems with.
If you go to your local Eton dealer they will most likely have a A&R catalog.

Arctic Cat Dad
12-16-2004, 09:05 AM
We didn't have to remove anything on our Arctic Cat quad.Just bolt it right on. Hetrick makes there own pipes.

Samson
12-16-2004, 10:02 AM
I'd love to see a pic of this pipe, because you'd be the first person not to have to move the oil tank and battery.

Unless he changed? :confused:

Samson
12-16-2004, 10:05 AM
This is identical to my pipe, except chrome. It is a GREAT performer, but it does NOT just bolt on.

http://www.hetrickracing.com/powerupkit%20c.jpg

Arctic Cat Dad
12-16-2004, 10:08 AM
I'm sorry I forgot about the oil tank. I allready had it removed. But the battery is still on the quad. I wanted to leave it on for dead engine starts. And it is a Hetrick pipe. I ordered it from them. I ordered the Hetrick power up kit C along with wheels and tires and a Airsal 70 kit.The Picture Samson showed is what I bought. It's all the stuff that comes with the C kit. Mine was chrome. Now this is on an Arctic Cat quad. It bolted right up no problem. I was amazed because I was expecting to do a bunch of work and I had the 70cc kit and pipe on in less than 2 hours.

Samson
12-16-2004, 10:11 AM
Your frame/plastics/engine mounts may be different from mine. I missed by a good 2" on the battery.

Arctic Cat Dad
12-16-2004, 10:23 AM
Samson, Did it really help your quad. This quad was a 50. My son was screaming for more power. Plus I wanted to make him a 70 production quad for the Nationals. After the 70 kit and pipe and the added features to the Malossi clutch that was already in this quad, it is 1 sick mini now.

Samson
12-16-2004, 10:28 AM
Night and day. But I added a high compression head and 20mm Keihin at the same time. Clutch kit shortly thereafter.

First time we took it out to the dunes, my 50lb kid was getting stuck on mild slopes. Last time I was out their it was taking me up some pretty steep dunes (195lbs). Very happy with the mods.

Can't even imagine when I get some decent reeds and a port job.

QuadJunkies
12-16-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Arctic Cat Dad
Samson, Did it really help your quad. This quad was a 50. My son was screaming for more power. Plus I wanted to make him a 70 production quad for the Nationals. After the 70 kit and pipe and the added features to the Malossi clutch that was already in this quad, it is 1 sick mini now. I know my sons made a BIG difference with the 70kit!!! :blah: We also added a modified Carb off a Predaot 90 so far... so good.... ;)

AtvMxRider
12-16-2004, 03:23 PM
Will a A pipe for a E-ton fit a Kasea????

Arctic Cat Dad
12-16-2004, 04:34 PM
I don't know . But if an exhaust off a DRR will fit I have 1. Will sell it cheap.It has the expansion chamber.

mxmike17
12-16-2004, 05:48 PM
A WRH or Hettricks pipe will make a BIG diference!

All I can realy add is we have the WRH E-Ton pipe and it ROCKS!

Bolted right on minus the oil tank:cool:

markvette
12-16-2004, 09:56 PM
i got a 24mm oko carb, intake, uni filter and cable if anyone is interested.

Mark

markvette
12-16-2004, 10:06 PM
another thing, mini atv's, hetrick and trinity are all the same pipe just sold by different people. WRH pipes are his alone, designed and built for WRH. if an aftermarket pipe dont have an expansion chamber you are basically wasteing your money. you will get little if any power improvement over the stock pipe.. if your 70 is a dog now after the hop ups something is wrong. mxmikes eton 50/70 screams, also wrh built a 70 and ran it in the 90 unlimited class, it ran second for 3 laps before it seized from to lean jetting. our bad for not having the time to properly jet it before we raced it..

Mark

Arctic Cat Dad
12-17-2004, 11:27 AM
I thought a Hetrick pipe was their own, thanks for the information about that. When I said 1 sick mini. I was meaning it is wicked fast. I couldn't believe the difference. This mini will give you whip lash! It will pull wheelies and throw rooster tails on pack soil. He rips the lawn all up now. When he took his first test ride he couldn't believe how fast it was. He said it might be faster then his Polini x3 works. I don't know the top speed, but who cares. It's how darn quick it will get there. And I believe you about being fast enough to run the 90 limited class. This quad will smoke a stock 90! I just can't wait to get some works shocks for this 05 season. That's all he needs for now. We built this quad for the 70 production class in the GNCC Nationals. He took the holeshot at the Ironman national and cought the 90 limited class on his first lap and a half.He was passing 90's like nothing.

QuadJunkies
12-17-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Arctic Cat Dad
I thought a Hetrick pipe was their own, thanks for the information about that. . I thought they wre different too??? We have a Trinity on my girls and didnt know that...:huh But.. heres did make a big difference with just the pipe , I personally would like to see how much difference there would be with a WRH on hers....

AtvMxRider
12-17-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Will a A pipe for a E-ton fit a Kasea????

Anybody know????

rocketpig
12-17-2004, 05:07 PM
According to our pipe guy, it depends... Some fit, some won't.

What model of E-ton do you have?

AtvMxRider
12-17-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by rocketpig
According to our pipe guy, it depends... Some fit, some won't.

What model of E-ton do you have?

I have a Kasea

rocketpig
12-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Well, in the case of our pipes, the Kasea pipe will fit 03 and 04 Vipers (but not the new ones w/ reverse and not the older models)...

Hope that helps. Kinda limited selection, I know.

AtvMxRider
12-17-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by rocketpig
Well, in the case of our pipes, the Kasea pipe will fit 03 and 04 Vipers (but not the new ones w/ reverse and not the older models)...

Hope that helps. Kinda limited selection, I know.

Thanks for your help:)

little50
12-18-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies I personally would like to see how much difference there would be with a WRH on hers.... [/B]

WOW !!! I would love to see that review.

QuadJunkies
12-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by little50
WOW !!! I would love to see that review. Maybe Ill do that in early spring!! :) So........ Who made the pipe then..?? Was it Trinity or was it Hetricks??? Im just curious...

ACME ROCKET CO.
12-18-2004, 09:51 PM
Actually, the WRH pipe designed for the Viper specifically, does not fit the Kasea well. It is designed for the Viper with floorboards and battery box in place.
Now our standard WRH race pipe does fit the Kasea frame work well, even the new 05 Kasea.
The Trinity pipe will fit many of the Etons but the stock battery box, oil injection, and floorboards are not retained.
The Artic Cat/DRR/Bombardier use the same WRH Pipe with the bracket moved forward less than 2 inches and clears the battery box.
The WRH Pipe can be used on the Predator and even retain oil injection and battery box. Some scramblers require removal of oil injection tank.
The WRH Pipe even fits The Dinli Race machines.
A WRH Exhaust is being built right now for the 05 Predator, Pro 100 extreme. It will be available soon. Then after that a Pred 50 pipe.
Just keep in mind folks that our companies name ends in RACING
and a lot of times you wind up losing some of your stock non-race features to fit a race style exhaust. With the majority of exhaust Ignition changes have to be done along with clutching mods.
Unfortunatley What is in the middle of stock and race usually does not perform very well at all.

QuadJunkies
12-19-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by ACME ROCKET CO.
Actually, the WRH pipe designed for the Viper specifically, does not fit the Kasea well. It is designed for the Viper with floorboards and battery box in place.
Now our standard WRH race pipe does fit the Kasea frame work well, even the new 05 Kasea.
The Trinity pipe will fit many of the Etons but the stock battery box, oil injection, and floorboards are not retained.
The Artic Cat/DRR/Bombardier use the same WRH Pipe with the bracket moved forward less than 2 inches and clears the battery box.
The WRH Pipe can be used on the Predator and even retain oil injection and battery box. Some scramblers require removal of oil injection tank.
The WRH Pipe even fits The Dinli Race machines.
A WRH Exhaust is being built right now for the 05 Predator, Pro 100 extreme. It will be available soon. Then after that a Pred 50 pipe.
Just keep in mind folks that our companies name ends in RACING
and a lot of times you wind up losing some of your stock non-race features to fit a race style exhaust. With the majority of exhaust Ignition changes have to be done along with clutching mods.
Unfortunatley What is in the middle of stock and race usually does not perform very well at all.

Thanks for clearing that up ... ;)

little50
12-19-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Thanks for clearing that up ... ;)

Tina,
Going back to your pictures of the WRH pipe you purchased for the eton, If I am not mistaken that was the standard WRH pipe, not the one specifically made for the eton That is why you had to cut the floor board and move the battery.

Is this correct ?

QuadJunkies
12-19-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by little50
Tina,
Going back to your pictures of the WRH pipe you purchased for the eton, If I am not mistaken that was the standard WRH pipe, not the one specifically made for the eton That is why you had to cut the floor board and move the battery.

Is this correct ? yes, I believe that is correct... ;) That one we were going to get was on back order I think at the time

TC440EX
12-28-2004, 12:29 AM
We have a new Viper 90R. Had the company that builds pipes for Hetrick, Trinity and many others use it for proto type. The pipe fits without any mods to oil tank or battery box. The only thing removed was the cover on the right side covering the front sprocket. 15 min. install. Waiting on clutch parts and main jet.

little50
12-28-2004, 06:28 PM
let us know on the performance gain when your done.
How much was it ?
Is it chrome, raw or sprayed black ?
Does it look like a hetrick pipe, can you post a pic ?

Thank's

TC440EX
12-28-2004, 11:36 PM
send your email and I will send you a pic. Thanks

little50
12-29-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by TC440EX
send your email and I will send you a pic. Thanks

Thank's