PDA

View Full Version : Sand Lake May 4th

chad400ex
04-21-2002, 10:46 PM
Hey, just trying to get the word out a couple weeks early this time. I'll be going to Sand Lake on Saturday, May 4th. I'd like to get as many riders out there as possible to hang out with and drag race up the bowls. I went last Friday, and got a couple locals to come out. We had a good time, and would like to get more people to ride with. Drop me a line if interested. I'm going for sure, unless the weather is going to be lousy.

kid300ex
04-22-2002, 05:46 PM
when? May 4th? HMMM............. Ill see I've been wanting to head down that way sometime soon

JOEX
04-22-2002, 09:56 PM
I'll probably have to work that day :( .
After you guys left last Friday I went for a ride through the "one way" trail and about 3/4 the way, WHAM! Head-on into a 250r:mad:. No injuries except for my mashed bumper:mad: and a minor scuff on his homemade bumper:mad: . A new bumper has been moved up on the list;) .

Joe

chad400ex
04-22-2002, 10:02 PM
I've got my stock bumper if you're interested. It's in perfect condition. Too bad about the crash... at least you didn't get hurt. I would have chewed that guy out for going the wrong way on the one-way trail.

JOEX
04-22-2002, 10:25 PM
Yeah, I let him know what the right way is:) . With the trail direction not really marked, it's understandable. I went the wrong way the first time there with my quad and "met" someone, but we just clicked tires and no damage.
My buddy has a stock bumper also, I might use that until I get a real one. Thanks for the offer though. I should have asked the other guy to make me one like his!

Joe

05-05-2002, 04:33 AM
hey guys i live up in rockaway and was down there yesterday and today. did you notice a white toyota with black fenders , no box, full roll cage and four 36" swampers straped on ? i go down about 2-3 times a week let me no when you go down again i m trying to get more people to go riding with :D