PDA

View Full Version : G Force Aluminum wheel spacers.

267ex
12-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Anybody know anything about this brand?

I saw the spacers in my RockyMountain Catalog, and was really considering getting them when I get my front sand tires & rims, unless any1 says anything bad about them.

Ive herd mixed opinions but nothing that changed my mind either way.

thanks

cdalejef
12-13-2004, 07:11 AM
There is no brand of wheel spacer that is good!

Michael18
12-13-2004, 09:03 AM
Jeff is 100% correct. I saw a guy using these for flattracking snap one of the rears during a race. it could have been really bad if it had been a front one that would have snapped like that.

StuntMentD4
12-13-2004, 03:46 PM
they add more width that ur stock axle is not used to there fore causeing it to bend or snap....im not busten ur balls on ur 250 but y do people put so much money n to them wen they could just save uo n buy a nice used 400ex or raptor or something?:confused:

rollie
12-13-2004, 04:40 PM
ive seen them used for MX.....:ermm:

i wouldnt leave the ground with wheel spacers

267ex
12-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by StuntMentD4
they add more width that ur stock axle is not used to there fore causeing it to bend or snap....im not busten ur balls on ur 250 but y do people put so much money n to them wen they could just save uo n buy a nice used 400ex or raptor or something?:confused:

I dont have tons of extra money right now to try and save for a new quad. between insurance, gas,parts, and girlfriend, i have very little money left overto spend on my quad. I wish i did i would love to get a used 400ex but right now i cant.

So, i guess thats $70 bucks i get to put back in my pocket.

Sc0
12-30-2004, 11:38 AM
A friend had some front spacers on his YFZ450 and went to the MX track. The handling was horrible and was squirrely as hell, so he took them off and is waiting to go back to the track. I rode the bike with spacers and it was CRAP! Luckily the studs didn't snap and case an accident while he was jumping it. Save your money and buy something better, perhaps better shocks.