PDA

View Full Version : why the hell is the time never right

SRH
12-12-2004, 09:41 AM
i have to have it on central time for mexico city for it to be even close to the right time on the east coast....wtf

Ralph
12-12-2004, 09:48 AM
my time is right on,

on the ohter hand,
the little thing that tells you if your pm box is full has never worked for me

FasstMidnightZ
12-12-2004, 09:52 AM
never worked for me either ?? and the time isnt right

Tommy 17
12-12-2004, 10:08 AM
mines off like 16 hours:eek:

and the pop up when i have a pm doesn't work half the time either...

trict_out
12-12-2004, 10:13 AM
i thought i was the only one

Quad18star
12-12-2004, 10:39 AM
My Time is right .... but my PM box thingy don't work .

Scott-300ex
12-12-2004, 01:19 PM
what the fook are you talking aboot eh?

LazeR
12-12-2004, 01:41 PM
The forum time is what their talking about. I have mine set to -8 gms or whatever which is Pacific standard time, yet my time isn't right! :confused: PM box stuff works fine though

JTRtrx250r
12-12-2004, 02:29 PM
I switched to Alaska time from Pacific...now its only off by a few mins:blah:

exrider360
12-12-2004, 03:35 PM
mines never ight

Syrus
12-12-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex

Canadians dont talk like that, only ignorant americans do.

SRH
12-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
Canadians dont talk like that, only ignorant americans do.

what are you talkin aboot?

Syrus
12-12-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by SRH

My point exactly :D

SRH
12-12-2004, 03:49 PM
My point exactly :D

im watching canadian mx right now dont lie and tell me you dont i hear these guys talk lol, they have wide smiles

Syrus
12-12-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by SRH
im watching canadian mx right now dont lie and tell me you dont i hear these guys talk lol, they have wide smiles

Then all i gotta say is your a moron heh.. I do live in Canada myself, i think i should know how people in my own country talk. Atleast in Ontario ive never heard any Canadian talk like your trying to tell me they do. All these stereotypes your talking about are not how canadian pernouce (sp) their words, but i just find it funny how any American tries to bring this up to a Canadian... dont get me started on the USA, i think u guys have enough problems over there as is ;)

Tommy 17
12-12-2004, 04:25 PM
can't we all just get along eh????

JDiablo
12-12-2004, 04:26 PM
my PM box thingy works,and my time is right,:devil: maybe im just the lucky one

throwinitup
12-12-2004, 04:44 PM
its junk mines off by an hour b/s

acold7dusta
12-12-2004, 04:54 PM
mines off by and hour or 2 i think

SRH
12-12-2004, 04:57 PM
Then all i gotta say is your a moron heh.. I do live in Canada myself, i think i should know how people in my own country talk. Atleast in Ontario ive never heard any Canadian talk like your trying to tell me they do. All these stereotypes your talking about are not how canadian pernouce (sp) their words, but i just find it funny how any American tries to bring this up to a Canadian... dont get me started on the USA, i think u guys have enough problems over there as is ;)

what ar eyou talking about i just saw them on tv and heard them speak they had wide smiles and said aboot, you probaly do too you canadian freak from hell

Syrus
12-12-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by SRH
what ar eyou talking about i just saw them on tv and heard them speak they had wide smiles and said aboot, you probaly do too you canadian freak from hell

lol yes, all Canadians have wides smiles hahaha. Must be something in the water EH ? :p

SRH
12-12-2004, 05:46 PM
lol yes, all Canadians have wides smiles hahaha. Must be something in the water EH ? :p

lol:eek2:

Rastus
12-12-2004, 06:19 PM
It's more region specific.., if you know what I mean. Southern American people usually say " Ya'll" and "soda", instead of " you all" and "pop." Get what I'm sayin'?

400exrules
12-12-2004, 06:28 PM
mines off by like 5 minutes

SRH
12-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Rastus
It's more region specific.., if you know what I mean. Southern American people usually say " Ya'll" and "soda", instead of " you all" and "pop." Get what I'm sayin'?

who the **** says pop, its godamn soda

TheFontMaster
12-12-2004, 06:47 PM
I have a thing that says when my PM box is full? I didn't know that. I couldn't care less how off the exriders clock is, I got a clock in the lower right hand side of the screen that works perfectly fine.

SGA
12-12-2004, 07:01 PM
The time on the server is off by one hour, it has been over a year. Ours here on the east coast normally is set to GMT - 5 hours. That is correct for all of us on the east coast, but I have to set ATVriders to GMT -6 hours. To correct your time, just set it back 1 hour more than you normally would, then all of the posts will show correct time.

Here, learn what GMT means:

Greenwich, England has been the home of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) since 1884. GMT is sometimes called Greenwich Meridian Time because it is measured from the Greenwich Meridian Line at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich.

The Greenwich Meridian (Prime Meridian or Longitude Zero degrees) marks the starting point of every time zone in the World. GMT is Greenwich Mean (or Meridian) Time is the mean (average) time that the earth takes to rotate from noon-to-noon.

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Heres a cool link showing all of the timezones.
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/timezone.htm

400exrules
12-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by SRH
who the **** says pop, its godamn soda

for real, i hate when ppl say pop.......the only time i use pop is when i say POPCORN! i call drinks coke, or...drinks.....but definatley not pop, idk why but i just cant stand that word
wtf.......and who says "YOU ALL", besides jackie chan in rush hour when hes singin that song :huh

SGA
12-12-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
for real, i hate when ppl say pop.......the only time i use pop is when i say POPCORN! i call drinks coke, or...drinks.....but definatley not pop, idk why but i just cant stand that word
wtf.......and who says "YOU ALL", besides jackie chan in rush hour when hes singin that song :huh
I take it youve never been up to the northeast part of the country.

Quad18star
12-12-2004, 07:32 PM
It's not soda ... it's pop . Canadians don't say "aboot" it's "about" . We have big smiles , cuz we're friendly people ( or some taking advantage of our pot laws) . We don't live in Igloos . No there is not snow 365 days a year up here in the Great White North . The Maple Leaf and Beaver are our National symbols . Hockey is not our National sport ... it's actually Lacrosse . We have Starbucks ... but almost everyone drinks Tim Hortons coffee . We are the second Largest country in the world ( land wise) . We have more freshwater lakes than anywhere else in the world . We don't have a President ... we have a Prime Minister. And a Canadian invented the time zones for the rail road systems .

So there's my little bit of info about Canada .... hope you enjoyed a few facts . :devil: :blah:

SGA
12-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
So there's my little bit of info about Canada .... hope you enjoyed a few facts . :devil: :blah:

I hear you guys got the good beer, Eh?

And you better notice I said Eh, Eh?

theTman
12-12-2004, 07:35 PM
my time is off by 3 hrs...its 940 and the forum says its 1130

my PM pop up thing works half the time too

SGA
12-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I hear you guys got the good beer, Eh?

Whups, Im from tha deep south, Guess I was posta say:
I hears yall got tha good beer up thar.

Ya know thats whut we do down here, lean on tha back of tha pickup truck all day and talk about girls and beer.

"Clems sistar looks mighty good" Whatta you think?

"Yup"

"Wanna nuther beer?"

"Yup"

Quad18star
12-12-2004, 07:47 PM
HAHAHA ... Howie ... I didn't mention the thing about beer in my little speal ... for the simple fact I didn't wanna get you guys jealous . And you must have been talking to a Canadian lately .... cuz your Eh!! is in the right spot of your sentence . Ya like that Eh !!!! :p

Scott-300ex
12-12-2004, 07:52 PM
(Me) Scott-300ex

Syrus
No canadians talk like that only ignorant americans do

SRH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LAUGH MY ***ING A SS OFF

I LAUGHED HARD ON THAT ONE MAN

THANKS FOR BACKIN ME UP ON THAT AND HELPIN ME

OH MY GOD, THAT WAS SO FUNNY

i can't believe all the canadian pernuciation that i started, but that was soooooooooooooo funny SRH

:devil:

honduh440
12-12-2004, 07:54 PM
when canada can achieve 25% of what america has then we can talk

Quad18star
12-12-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
when canada can achieve 25% of what america has then we can talk :huh

SRH
12-12-2004, 08:15 PM
:huh

im going to break your other leg if you dont stop posting so much jeezus christ...and i dont wanan hear about your ******* pins again , sheesh :mad:

Quad18star
12-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by SRH
im going to break your other leg if you dont stop posting so much jeezus christ...and i dont wanan hear about your ******* pins again , sheesh :mad:

Dude ... seriously go **** yourself . If you don't like it , don't ****ing read what I post . You're nothing but negative all the time . Take a ****ing pill , sit back , relax ... and if you don't like what I post put me on your Ignore list ... its as fawking simple as that . :devil:

SRH
12-12-2004, 08:46 PM
:( jeez im sorry

fawking? is that more of that canadian talk:blah:

Mxjunkie
12-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

lmao must be a pa thing mines off close to that

86350x
12-12-2004, 09:24 PM
You forgot to add that canada has really good women too. :)

SRH
12-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
You forgot to add that canada has really good women too. :)

not all but some, i think the girls on sexy candian girls .com are just americans lol...

86350x
12-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Nope, the majority of em really do look like that.

By toronto anyways.

Syrus
12-12-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
when canada can achieve 25% of what america has then we can talk

Bahahahaahahaaha EXCUSE ME ? ... Lets put it this way.. America has pissed off everyone around them, and accross the oceans EXCEPT Canada.. and if you havent noticed, you could be getting nuked from all those lil sand junkies that think of america the same way im starting to. No offence, but i have a Condo in Arizona, and ppl I have talked to down there are honestly dumb, and somewhat uneducated.. i hope your entire country isnt like that.

Another thing, if it wasnt for Canada who supplies your country with most of its resources because you ppl cannot use protection and all your land mass is beggining to look like the over populated CHINA... you would all be poor and wouldnt be able to produce the amount of industries you do now. Im not flaming USA, im just stating the facts, so before u Americans flip off the handel, im just responding to what Honduh440 said. :rolleyes:

So id like to know how Canada hasnt achieved anywhere near what America has. You ppl take things for granted, and so do we in Canada because both our countrys are rich, and have everything and more then most countries. :ermm: If anything Canada has achived more then America. Im taking Canadian/American histrory in highschool right now, and after learning and seeing what both countries have achived, you would be surprized.

And once again, this wasnt a flame war, so i dont mean to take this thread off topic if someone decides to flame me about what i have just said. Just defending my amazing country :devil:

MY450R
12-13-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

same and its a pain in the ***

MY450R
12-13-2004, 07:14 AM
wow i hope this isnt turning into a f uckin usa vs. canada battle
we live to close to be at war with each other
everyone needs to chill out
we really shouldnt statrt something as childish as that

Quad18star
12-13-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
wow i hope this isnt turning into a f uckin usa vs. canada battle
we live to close to be at war with each other
everyone needs to chill out
we really shouldnt statrt something as childish as that

Ya man ... I agree with you on this . I posted my little facts just to bring a bit of humor to the topic .... wasn't intended on starting a flame fest . But then some people just take it too far . :confused:

86350x
12-13-2004, 11:05 AM
http://www.hardcoresledder.com/foru...=post&id=21785:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/86350x/wink.gif

Quad18star
12-13-2004, 11:09 AM
Link doesn't work john .

MY450R
12-13-2004, 11:23 AM
Ya man ... I agree with you on this . I posted my little facts just to bring a bit of humor to the topic .... wasn't intended on starting a flame fest . But then some people just take it too far . :confused:
wow i guess theres a first time for everything
thanx greg haha

86350x
12-13-2004, 11:32 AM
Lol, I guess I'll stick to the "bands" thread

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=21785:

No comments from me.

Quad18star
12-13-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
wow i guess theres a first time for everything
thanx greg haha

HAHAHA .... yup always a first time for everything . ;)

John .... it's stuff like the girl in the link you posted , that bring countries together . :blah: :devil:

Ok ... I'll let SRH have his thread back , before he tells me he's gunna break my other leg again . :rolleyes:

SRH
12-13-2004, 05:37 PM
HAHAHA .... yup always a first time for everything just ask my best freind jerry. ;)

John .... it's stuff like the guy in the link you posted , that bring countries together . :blah: :devil:

Ok ... I'll let SRH have his thread back , before I start fantasizing he's gunna stroke my other leg . ;)

thanks

JTRtrx250r
12-13-2004, 06:19 PM
and ppl I have talked to down there are honestly dumb, and somewhat uneducated.. i hope your entire country isnt like that.

This is actually funny to me:D b/c most Americans think the very same thing about Canadians :D I personally have never met a mean hoser, some of the funniest and nicest ppl I have ever met:D

but in all reality..sure we both have dumb and stupid ppl:blah:

Sorry SRH, had to comment, made me lol;)

Woodsrider
12-13-2004, 09:01 PM
Where I come from, its POP to most, but I call it soda.from my time in the army. Here we say "you all", or "you guys", not "y'all" or "you'ns". And every Cannuck I have ever met at Whistler/Blackcomb (or anywhere else in BC) has said "aboot" and "eh". maybe it has to do with the greenery in BC:bandit: :tired:

Woodsrider
12-13-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
This is actually funny to me:D b/c most Americans think the very same thing about Canadians :D I personally have never met a mean hoser, some of the funniest and nicest ppl I have ever met:D

but in all reality..sure we both have dumb and stupid ppl:blah:

Sorry SRH, had to comment, made me lol;)

Ya know, I have to admit, in all the trips north of the boarder I've had, the only prick I've ever met was an American. Canadians really are a polite bunch of folks.

SRH
12-13-2004, 09:26 PM
its hard to tell alot of canadians from americans unles they have the canadian ,trademarks i gues syou could say, canada looks nice just seems like there arent many people