PDA

View Full Version : Good one.

Scott-300ex
12-11-2004, 10:33 PM
We pulled a good one the other day to one of our best friends

Well, we were at steak 'n shake and my friend went to the bathroom and he was drinkin water, so they have bottles with jalopinio peppers in there, so we pour some juice in his drink, so he comes back and sits down, takes a swig, spits it out, and i think he puked and stole my other friends water and drank all of that, it was sooooooooooooooo funny, he couldn't take it at all, and really sucked for him, and then even funnier was 10 minutes later he forgot we put it in there so he takes another drink of it, and the same thing happens except there was no body else's drink left for him to drink

Laugh My A.s.s Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syrus
12-11-2004, 10:39 PM
ahaaha i did that to my friends soup, i put tobasco sauce and those hot pepper seeds in the soup when he went to go get a drink, he took 2 spoon fulls and ran out crying pretty much. It was so hot.. i put near the entire bottoel of tobasco sauce in that tomato soup hahahaha. What made it better was that we were on a school trip staying at this place for 3 days, so everyone saw him screaming "IT BURNSSS !"

Scott-300ex
12-11-2004, 10:42 PM
hahahahahahaha^^^^^^^^^^^

funny sheet

SGA
12-12-2004, 01:11 AM
Messing with peoples food sucks

LTandRaptorider
12-12-2004, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Messing with peoples food sucks

yes, and paybacks are a ******... and I get back many times over for one thing done to me. ;)