PDA

View Full Version : works pro series

ny300exrider
12-11-2004, 09:32 PM
i found a real good deal on a front end and it comes with works pro series front shocks, triple rate, fully adjustable, with rezzies. i ride casual mx. i like to jump but it isnt like 60 foot dubs and stuff like that. how are these shocks compared to stock. i know they have to be an improvement and they seem to be the better of works shocks. The deal is pretty much a whole front end for the price of a set of elkas and im only 15, needing a truck in a few years. basically i want to know if these shocks are capable of some mx nothing too big but i want an improvement.

thanks

DirtDevilBT
12-12-2004, 07:54 AM
Holly hell they should work. They are the top of the line works shocks, even though a lot of ppl sling mud in Works' eye they are still good shocks. You lose that "cheap crap" reputation when you step into a set of Pro Series, they may not be Elka's but still better than stock. It sounds like you are getting a great deal on some nice shocks and a set of a-arms, what more do you want? lol

12-12-2004, 09:06 PM
works pro series are really nice...you will love them if valved right for what you do ;)