PDA

View Full Version : i got a new dog

tp300ex
12-11-2004, 09:08 PM
well today i whent to the pet store to get some food for my moms cat and we saw thes cats well my mom falls in love with all of thim so i told her i would get her one for x-mas.Wel we walk farth back in the store and see dogs for adoptshin and i fall in love with this dog.She said do u wont that dog and i said yes pleas and she said ok so i adopted it its pit bull and catahula(SP)mix and im in love with him :macho

Syrus
12-11-2004, 09:16 PM
Cute:ermm:

Scott-300ex
12-11-2004, 09:25 PM
awsome, thats way cool that you adopted him, probably saved him from being put to sleep.

LETS SEE SOME PIKS OF THIS CUTE LITTLE THING:D

Hondadudeehhhh
12-11-2004, 09:29 PM
arent you spoiled lately? :blah:

400exrules
12-11-2004, 09:50 PM
for real, arent u the spoiled kid that just got a brand new quad from your parents, when u already have one, for the heck of it :huh

that makes me sick......

lol
12-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
for real, arent u the spoiled kid that just got a brand new quad from your parents, when u already have one, for the heck of it :huh

that makes me sick......

give him a break stfu, jeez he's happy he just got a dog and u have to post about him being spoiled, maybe he works for his toys and pets :ermm:

LazeR
12-11-2004, 10:07 PM

that makes me sick......

Just because he gets things doesn't mean he is spoiled....Hell my parents bought me my quad, got the loan for my truck, but im making the payments, does that make me spoiled ?

Chill out a lil man!

tp300ex lets get some pics of the dog :macho

Mxjunkie
12-11-2004, 10:13 PM

that makes me sick......

just because his rents support the kid and make his life good doesnt make him spoiled, the kids that bitoch and cry and get what they want, thats spoiled, but if the kid works for it and everything, good grades, good kid i can see the parent rewarding them

Hondadudeehhhh
12-11-2004, 10:52 PM
i probably deserved the quad. Hes probably worked for it, maybe not made all the money for it but showed his parents he deserves one. I know when im a parent i buy my kids quads until i feel they are old enought o get a job. if your parents got the money why not let them spend it?

400exrules
12-11-2004, 11:00 PM
well maybe im just the only one, ive wanted a 400ex since i was like 12 and now im 16....i have a job and i have to get my own quad and truck and pay for it all by myself......my parents arent gonna help me at all, and i cant even decide on wut to ask for, for Christmas cuz the only thing thats been on my mind for the last how ever many years is, the day i get myself a 400ex.....which doesnt seem to be gettin closer :(

i just wish my parents would help me out:(
they spend a ton of money on my sister and all her dang sorority fee's, car payments, apartment fee's and all that sh^t, ive talked to them about it and they say they dont help her out with it, which is total bullsh^t cuz she doesnt have a job..and she has no damn money so how is she suposedly payin for al this crap. my parents are just kinda pissin me off....its like their trying to torture me, because they realize how much i want a 400ex. i promise u i cant go 2 hours without thinkin about quads...

i kinda feel alone, like im living by myself or somethin...

sorry........just had to vent alittle

MichaelS693
12-11-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by LazeR
Hell my parents bought me my quad, got the loan for my truck, but im making the payments

Amen... but they bought me 1 quad which was a blaster for 500 bucks then a 300ex for i dunno how much but i sent the motor on the blaster off to trinity to get drag racing work done to it and pipe and stuff and im paying for all it.. also pay for my truck.. 17 years old and im already owing my dad 2 grand, bank 4 grand, and my grandmother 400 bucks.. hopefully my dad will get me cody jordans stock banshee for 3-4 grand.. then ill end up selling my blaster... his banshee will run 4.6's and its "stock".. im really wishing for it and want it pretty bad

tp300ex
12-12-2004, 06:47 AM
thanks u guys ill get my cuzz to come take some pics and post some for yall i love this dog but we might send him bak b/c hes so big but idk i have six more days to think

Atreyu
12-12-2004, 08:22 AM
well maybe im just the only one, ive wanted a 400ex since i was like 12 and now im 16....i have a job and i have to get my own quad and truck and pay for it all by myself......my parents arent gonna help me at all, and i cant even decide on wut to ask for, for Christmas cuz the only thing thats been on my mind for the last how ever many years is, the day i get myself a 400ex.....which doesnt seem to be gettin closer :(

i just wish my parents would help me out:(
they spend a ton of money on my sister and all her dang sorority fee's, car payments, apartment fee's and all that sh^t, ive talked to them about it and they say they dont help her out with it, which is total bullsh^t cuz she doesnt have a job..and she has no damn money so how is she suposedly payin for al this crap. my parents are just kinda pissin me off....its like their trying to torture me, because they realize how much i want a 400ex. i promise u i cant go 2 hours without thinkin about quads...

i kinda feel alone, like im living by myself or somethin...

sorry........just had to vent alittle

Join an emo band.

hessianmx111
12-12-2004, 08:49 AM
That's awesome man, i got a new dog yesterday too after my mom's boston terrier died 3 am on thursday she was in a depressed mood since saturday morning so we decided to take her to a few animal shelters and found this one cute little mix i dunno what kind it is but we brought it home and it's a really good little dog and brought my mom's mood up a ton.

throwinitup
12-12-2004, 09:20 AM
when i was 16 i was givin a mint condition 93 jeep grand cherokee, fully paid for, insurance paid, the next year my parents bought me my 400ex, theyve paid for my stereo in my car, all my mods on my bike...i dont think thats spolied, i work 40 hours a week and im still in high school...its not our fault our parents got money and like to give us nice things...its not being spoiled when you have a job...idk if tp300's got a job or not but im sure hell have someone someday and hell learn the value of a dollar just like i did and he will enjoy those things he's been given even more....

as for ppl jumpin his $hit, get the hell outta dodge, you dont have a heart dude, the kid was just talkin about how he got a new dog...i would be happy too...its the holidays and your the scrooge, man so back off

Scott-300ex
12-12-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by tp300ex
thanks u guys ill get my cuzz to come take some pics and post some for yall i love this dog but we might send him bak b/c hes so big but idk i have six more days to think

don't get rid of him man, you'll get used to the size, and just think how big you guys are, if you had a brother or sister there it would be bigger, bich more, and cost you a loooooooot of money, a dog is cool though

speakin of money, i bought about 2/3 of my quad, probably ganna pay the rest back, after i get the money, although i do do a crap load of work around here to earn that little bit
i also bought my car too, and boy, drivin somethin you bought yourself and your the only one that works on it feels great, nobody has to touch it of fork out money but me

and then my dumb***** cousin goes around and and people are like, talking about their car, and my cousin is like, "Its not your car, your parents payed for it." and i back them up and am like so what, stfu. Then i tell everyone how he says all that chit about how our friends get stuff payed for them and he always has to tell them, its not thiers, its their parents because they payed for it, not you.:rolleyes:

so what do i do? i tell them guys the truth about how HIS PARENTS BOUGHT HIS CAR FOR HIM AND PAY INSURANCE ON IT AND HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GET OUT ANY MONEY FOR ANYTHING OF HIS, BUT YET HE TELLS OTHER PEOPLE THAT "THEY DIDN'T PAY FOR IT SO ITS NOT THEIRS." BUT HE SAYS STUFF ABOUT "HIS" CAR, SO IM LIKE, "WAIT, YOU MEAN THE CAR YOUR PARENTS PAYED FOR AND PAY FOR EVERYTHING ON IT, SO ITS YOUR PARENTS CAR."

LMAO

ITS FUNNY

and their family just bought a new 4-wheeler too, a polaris 500 ho, that nobody really rides but him, so they basically bought him a 4-wheeler too

he is so stupid

EXRIDER400KFX
12-12-2004, 12:08 PM
i'm his cousin. i saw his dog today and it's a pretty nifty little dog lol. its kind of big but its just calm and lays bye ya haha. anyways ill try to get some pics of it today. and o yeah 400exrules just because you wanna b!tch doesn't mean you have to take it out on him. now get the hell out of this thread because your not wanted in here.

throwinitup
12-12-2004, 12:14 PM
"and o yeah 400exrules just because you wanna b!tch doesn't mean you have to take it out on him. now get the hell out of this thread because your not wanted in here."

what he said :macho

acegirl_ex
12-15-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by EXRIDER400KFX
anyways ill try to get some pics of it today.
I'd like to see him. I've always wanted a German Sheperd myself but I love all kinds.....:p

JR3
12-15-2004, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by acegirl_ex
I'd like to see him. I've always wanted a German Sheperd myself but I love all kinds.....:p

i have a german sheperd a begale and a lab mix and yea the sheperd is awesome very loyal and protective but loves every1 in the family they are great dogs

PhSyCoAnGeL
12-15-2004, 07:23 PM
aww.... thats so awesome. i have two black labs they're freakin hyper as h ell but thier so sweet lol

and dont give the dog back... they can be big and still be sweet lol