PDA

View Full Version : San Diego area?

dwidget
12-11-2004, 08:41 PM
Does anyone know of any tracks or races that I can go to in the San Diego area with my ATV? I really want to either ride on a track to get better or to race, but don't want to go too far outside of San Deigo County. Thanks!!!:confused:

xrfireguy
12-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Checkout el cajon motorcross park. They offer quads once or twice a week.

paharleyman2001
12-29-2004, 11:47 PM
hey man it's been a while since i been to cali being in the military in all but i wentto some races at carlsbad raceway in 97. they have bben talking for years about shutting it down you might want to find out it is a historic place that they want to destroy to build on but it was a great place. and a easy way to find out is check with your dealer they have should have a idea where to ride san diego motorsports had a good bunch of guys they should know of a few places to go

EXfireguy
12-31-2004, 09:44 AM
Well, Carlsbad is no longer with us... They have shut her down and begun digging into the earth for some new construction. There several good tracks locally though. Just log on to sandiegooffroad and look up some of the areas tracks. Planet xtreme formally know as Amago is a great place to ride out near Palomar mountain.

paharleyman2001
01-01-2005, 10:12 PM
sorry to hear that I remember watching a world motocross championship on wide world of sports way back in the day when brad lackey beat the hell out of everyone it was a great track and I am sure it will be missed