PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Riders,any1 at NJORVP on Sat.?

Andrew400ex
04-21-2002, 07:48 PM
Hey, any1 ride at the New Jersey Off Road Vehicle Park on Saturday? WoW! It was my first time with my buddies,it was awesome. We saw some amazing quads too. Well let me know if u were there...thanks..
-andrew

04-22-2002, 01:19 PM
sorry was not there but did ride a few miles away.

was there a lot of people there??? lot of quads?

Andrew400ex
04-22-2002, 02:15 PM
Wow man,this place was really great. Yea, there was a good show of riders,and a lot of quads. You should go there some time.

Ex'r Marlin
04-22-2002, 02:18 PM
No, I was not there, I haven't been there in over a year now. Did you join the yearly $200 membership, or did you do the $40 day trip? How many atv'ers do you estimate were there?
Glad to hear you had a good time.

04-22-2002, 02:33 PM
I was told they raised the daily to 50.00.

I am intending on giving up the 200.00 soon but I guess I will have to bring Marlin as a Guest :D

Anyone been there during the week????

Ex'r Marlin
04-22-2002, 02:38 PM
Yeah, as long as the guest fee is lower than 40 bucks!!!!:D I'm really surprised at the cost of daily rides and year membership. I was surprised they raised it that high...... But I guess if people are paying it......

Andrew400ex
04-22-2002, 02:48 PM
yea,it was $45 for the day pass,and we were only going to go for the day,but then e foundout tha since we are under 15,the year membership for us was only $5 more,so we just payed $50 for the year and now we can go whenever we want. The only thing is it's about a 2hour drive from here.

Ex'r Marlin
04-22-2002, 03:02 PM
I wonder if I can pass for being under 15...... I guess I would not be able to pull up with my truck though, huh????:rolleyes:

I agree with you paying the extra $5 for the year membership. It is a great place to ride at that yearly membership price. Sorry to hear that you live so far away. Do you live up North or further South?

BTW, about how many atv'ers were there?

Andrew400ex
04-22-2002, 03:15 PM
im north of the NJORVP. I live near morristown. ummm i'd say there was like 60 quads there maybe...good turn out

04-22-2002, 11:02 PM
I wonder if I can pass for being under 15...... I guess I would not be able to pull up with my truck though, huh????

Oh c'mon Jr. I am sure we can get some kids birth cert and I will drive the truck in:D Maybe even get the girls signed up as 12 year olds:devil

Wow that would save us like 450.00 for the year. Seriously though the new fees are a bunch of cr@p. I had emailed them about two months ago and questioned about group rates and butch never even wrote back. I know what that means:grr

Yeah, as long as the guest fee is lower than 40 bucks!!!!

Damn all my riding buds are looking for a cheap date:eek: I guess I am gonna have to be puttin down some green or or going round in circles by my lonesome.

Seriously I have one friend that just refuses to pay the 200.00 and is now talking himself into it by thinking he is renting a parking spot there and intends to do his riding off site. I do not know if that will work or not but we will find out later this week.

Its sad that they have set up the fees to discourage riders over 16 by quadrupling the fee. I guess they were thinking how much it would cost a family of four etc.

BTW these little smile guys are too easy:blah